• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official PS4 MLB 14: The Show Online League Thread - Will it work?

For the new page:

Week 13:
Rockies @ Cubs
Padres @ Pirates

Week 14:
Cubs @ Yankees
Pirates @ Jays
Giants @ Padres

Week 15: TRADE DEADLINE......has passed :(
Braves @ Padres
Jays @ Giants
Brewers @ Cubs
Yankees @ Dodgers

Week 16:
Reds @ Braves
Padres @ Jays
Yankees @ Pirates
Cubs @ Marlins
Giants @ Rockies
Dodgers @ Brewers

DietRob

i've been begging for over 5 years.
Well how about that. Another disconnect on a game I was primed to win..

I love you too MLB The Show 14

DietRob

I'll try again so you can inevitably beat me on a game I was supposed to win.

Do you want to ?

DietRob

this fucking game

It is so shitty. I imagine none of us would put up with this type of bullshit from any other type of game. Problem is I LOVE baseball. The devs know this and also know we will continue to put up with their shitty online play because what else are we going to do if we LOVE baseball.

It is so shitty. I imagine none of us would put up with this type of bullshit from any other type of game. Problem is I LOVE baseball. The devs know this and also know we will continue to put up with their shitty online play because what else are we going to do if we LOVE baseball.

This is how I felt about 2k, but then I decided to escape that abusive relationship

DietRob

I feel you on 2k. I also made that decision to end the cycle. Sold my ps4 copy about a week after our league started and failed. But I'm not a huge basketball fan, I'll watch if it's on and I'm sure now that Lebron is back and the Cavs aren't absolute shit I'll watch more because I'm in their TV market but I'm not a die hard fan.

I live and breathe baseball though. I'm going to continue to have this abusive relationship with The Show. I just can't help it.

hah

NBA 2K14 was the first basketball game I owned since Bill Laimbeer's combat basketball on NES...........and I don't think I'll be buying another.......it looked amazing but the nickel and dimeing was just too much

I might pass on 2k myself this year...PC modding is so much better anyways

also me and bob tried playing, got disconnected. EAD Sony

EA UFC is surprising, they patched it quickly and added 3 fighters for free

I hope NHL 15 doesn't ram micro transactions down your throat

DietRob

Commie when do you want to play our 3rd time's the charm game?

We have plenty of time since it's the week 16 match-up. Just let me know for me best times are always after 10pm ET through the week.

Commie when do you want to play our 3rd time's the charm game?

We have plenty of time since it's the week 16 match-up. Just let me know for me best times are always after 10pm ET through the week.

Yeah you want to try again tonight at 10 ET?

Hopefully I can get out this slump I'm in. My hitting has been awful lately.

Almost had my first win today but the game decided to crap out :(

I can testify to this. Started the game with 3 straight homers....I swear every inning after that I had at least 1-2 guys on base every inning and could never deliver

I'm gonna feel so bad if I win the 2nd game lol

DietRob

I just sent the invite. Honestly I'm going to rage if I get the lead again and it ends up disconnecting. Fucking game it's me fired up before we even begin.

I just sent the invite. Honestly I'm going to rage if I get the lead again and it ends up disconnecting. Fucking game it's me fired up before we even begin.

I didn't get. I'm gonna restart :/

me and villa crashed in the bottom of the 8th earlier this evening

praying for you guys

It seems worse the last few days. I didn't have a dc for a while until I played rob

That invite glitch is so fucking annoying. They should just send the invites like fifa and party invites

v1lla21

I can testify to this. Started the game with 3 straight homers....I swear every inning after that I had at least 1-2 guys on base every inning and could never deliver

I'm gonna feel so bad if I win the 2nd game lol
Lol yeah like two times you had a guy on third with one or two outs and you'd get out to a fly ball.

Anyone have a Wii U and plays Mario kart 8? I barely got the game and want to play against peeps. My nnid is the same as GAF name.

Top Bottom