• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official PS4 MLB 14: The Show Online League Thread - Will it work?

Week 13:
Padres @ Pirates

Week 14:
Cubs @ Yankees
Pirates @ Jays
Giants @ Padres

Week 15: TRADE DEADLINE......has passed :(
Braves @ Padres
Jays @ Giants
Brewers @ Cubs
Yankees @ Dodgers

Week 16:
Padres @ Jays
Yankees @ Pirates
Cubs @ Marlins
Giants @ Rockies

Padres/Pirates it seems like you two are on opposite schedules. Can you guys just PM each other and figure out when you're available so we know when to expect an advance? I don't mind waiting till the weekend as everyone seems to have at least one game to play it's just been sitting there for a while.

ecnal

Padres/Pirates it seems like you two are on opposite schedules. Can you guys just PM each other and figure out when you're available so we know when to expect an advance? I don't mind waiting till the weekend as everyone seems to have at least one game to play it's just been sitting there for a while.

don't hold up the advance on my account.

my schedule is going to be rough for the next few weeks, followed by an out of town stint.

i basically only have weekends available and games late at night PST (after 10-11 PM).

my schedule is going to be rough for the next few weeks, followed by an out of town stint.

i basically only have weekends available and games late at night PST (after 10-11 PM).

when's your out of town stint and how long? maybe we can get the playoffs done by then

and if you can figure out a way to play with dominican this weekend, I can extend it...but if you think that you have no time then I'll just sim it tonight

I personally won't have any problems getting one with you in on weekdays and we have a few other night owls, but we'll just have to see as we go along

ecnal

when's your out of town stint and how long? maybe we can get the playoffs done by then

and if you can figure out a way to play with dominican this weekend, I can extend it...but if you think that you have no time then I'll just sim it tonight

I personally won't have any problems getting one with you in on weekdays and we have a few other night owls, but we'll just have to see as we go along

ill be gone from 8/30-9/10.

dmnc and i can definitely get a game in this weekend -- just didn't want to hold shit up until the weekends.

ill be gone from 8/30-9/10.

dmnc and i can definitely get a game in this weekend -- just didn't want to hold shit up until the weekends.

Alright, just try to line one up for Saturday or something. I really don't want to sim yalls game. Especially since it is of big importance!

Most of us have at maximum 10 games remaining, and I'm gone the 27th-28th so we'll have to see if we do postseason before or after you're around

Or maybe sim and then resolve later after you guys do a 'practice' game?

Week 13:
Padres @ Pirates

Week 14:
Cubs @ Yankees
Giants @ Padres

Braves @ Padres
Jays @ Giants
Brewers @ Cubs
Yankees @ Dodgers

Week 16:
Padres @ Jays
Yankees @ Pirates
Cubs @ Marlins
Giants @ Rockies

Mrbob

I posted a day or two ago walking if any of my opponents could play! I can probably play a game or two tonight around 9-10 est.

DCX

A day or two or three. :p

Anywho is that about the only time you can play? My week is all messed up and I won't be able to play until around 11:30-12 est. We can try for this weekend some time if you want, though that will have to be at night too. Not quite as late.

I think I can go tonight bro. I get out of work later today.

Mrbob

Just got home. Dunno if you are still up. Probably going to play a game of Dota then go to sleep. We can play Sunday evening.

We a beast in FIFA now! Other than when I steal the ball from you when you're about to have an open shot lol I swear I'm holding the opposite direction!

I was stunned last night we're in division 3 now. Moving on up!

It's really unfortunate we can't add more people or have 3 of us play on a real team together. Stupid game. Hope it's in 15.

I was stunned last night we're in division 3 now. Moving on up!

It's really unfortunate we can't add more people or have 3 of us play on a real team together. Stupid game. Hope it's in 15.

I know you were awesome finishing those long through lob passes of mine! I know twice I was just trying to clear it and you scored goals off of them. In that last game we lost at the beginning of the game both of us were behind the defense and you were about to score when I accidentally stole the ball from you lol

Is there a way we can invite another team to play against 2vs2?

Will advance after they are done

Week 14:
Cubs @ Yankees

Braves @ Padres
Jays @ Giants
Brewers @ Cubs
Yankees @ Dodgers

Week 16:
Padres @ Jays
Yankees @ Pirates
Cubs @ Marlins