• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official PS4 MLB 14: The Show Online League Thread - Will it work?

Lol was getting lucky! We had to make up for our horrible performances the last few games. Trout almost kept you in the game with his first 2 hrs of the season. I saw he had 0 and thought wow how does he not have any and then he hit like a 3 run shot!

Because I suck/some of you guys are exceptionally good

Ph33nix - I can maybe play in half an hour after Last Week Tonight airs

Week 15:
Brewers @ Cubs

Week 16:
Padres @ Jays
Yankees @ Pirates
Cubs @ Marlins

Week 17:
Giants @ Yankees
Marlins @ Dodgers
Brewers @ Pirates
Rockies @ Padres
Reds @ Cubs

Week 18:
Padres @ Yankees
Pirates @ Marlins
Cubs @ Braves
Giants @ Brewers

GG JONSSON

YASIEL

MOTHERFUCKING

PUIG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11111111111

yasiel-puig-dodgers-forgets-outs.jpg

Since Puig has become a Rockie, in 4 games, he is 12-18 (.666) with 4 runs, 7 RBI, and 3 homers

I will now go back to bitching about trading Ryu

DietRob

i've been begging for over 5 years.
GG FMT.

That was a good ol fashion butt whopping. That's the type of loss that I need to sit back and re-evaluate my life on. Jesus.

GG FMT.

That was a good ol fashion butt whopping. That's the type of loss that I need to sit back and re-evaluate my life on. Jesus.

lol that was the luckiest game of my life. you had bases loaded 1 out and i get out of that jam early. you had probably 4 or 5 other hits that were about a millisecond away from being home runs. then with my hitting idk what was happening but i was just getting good wood on it. that will never happen again! gg brah

So have you guys realized that the top Team in our league right now boasts a top 3 rotation of kershaw, king felix, and Verlander?

GL;HF to anyone facing that in the playoffs....

Mrbob

So have you guys realized that the top Team in our league right now boasts a top 3 rotation of kershaw, king felix, and Verlander?

GL;HF to anyone facing that in the playoffs....

It's fine. The bigger the challenge, the more gratifying the victory.

ecnal

you guys should finish your game before jonson plays me.

no problem if you don't want to do two tonight either - just let me know!

I've crushed Verlander countless times with my diamond dynasty team. That rotation doesn't scare me as much as his plate vision and bat discipline.

I'm planning on advancing week 15 by Wednesday night, and Week 16 by Friday night. If this can't be done, speak up!

Are we still advancing tonight?

Looks like the Giants are eliminated from playoff contention :( and the Padres are the only team to have clinched a playoff spot. I think it's kinda hard to tell with everybody playing a different amount of games. I think I can clinch a spot in the next couple games if I win.

The game is also claims that I have the number 1 pitching staff now. Those rating change all the time though but I have been consistently listed as being #1 in power. Damn you Jays! I had the best era for a game or two until Trout went off on me!

Rockies will be my next opponent after the Cubs! 3 revenge games coming up!

Top Bottom