• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official PS4 MLB 14: The Show Online League Thread - Will it work?

For new page (50 post people):

Week 16:
Padres @ Jays
Yankees @ Pirates
Cubs @ Marlins

Week 17:
Giants @ Yankees
Marlins @ Dodgers
Reds @ Cubs

Week 18:
Padres @ Yankees
Pirates @ Marlins
Cubs @ Braves
Giants @ Brewers

Week 19:
Reds @ Pirates
Padres @ Brewers
Yankees @ Jays
Cubs @ Dodgers
Braves @ Rockies
Marlins @ Giants

We're still technically on Week 15 but that's being played tonight.

What I'd like to do is actually see if we can all finish up to week 20 together. Then let's take week 21 and 22 and do it maybe one at a time? (Or agree not to do week 22 till you've done 21)

Our seedings are so damn tight, those last 2 weeks should finalize things I think.

Mrbob

Yeah I had a lot of hard hits that game right at defenders but thems the breaks! Was that your 8 hole batter? Two Solo homers to win the game.

Mrbob

Oh ok for some reason I kept envisioning the pitcher coming up after those homers. That guy makes you pay for missing spots.

Crimson if I play tonight, it'll probably be around 11 CT...is that cool? I probably can go. I was just feeling really stressed earlier but I should be around

Crimson if I play tonight, it'll probably be around 11 CT...is that cool? I probably can go. I was just feeling really stressed earlier but I should be around

Yeah I'll be around.

Man the last couple FIFA games we've played some pretty good teams. That last game last night when dude flicked the ball over his head and scored a goal was awesome. I had to save that clip even though it was the other team!

Yeah I'll be around.

Man the last couple FIFA games we've played some pretty good teams. That last game last night when dude flicked the ball over his head and scored a goal was awesome. I had to save that clip even though it was the other team!

Yeah, that last game, I could tell they knew what they were doing. I was honestly so stunned by the first goal, I couldn't even hate my mouth was open. That was impressive.

I fucking suck at shooting. All I ever do is shoot it straight to the keeper :(

Yeah, that last game, I could tell they knew what they were doing. I was honestly so stunned by the first goal, I couldn't even hate my mouth was open. That was impressive.

I fucking suck at shooting. All I ever do is shoot it straight to the keeper :(

Yeah I think that was the best team we've faced. They were fucking with us lol bringing out their keeper to midfield and stuff like that the 2nd half!

I do the same! Or I let the keeper jump on the ball before I even shoot.

Is PSN down for you? I think it's down period. I know someone else mentioned shit wasn't working for him either. Can't log into online franchise or see my friend's list

For once, not the game's fault!

lol, still can't connect to PSN

fucking eat shit sony

I found a temporary solution

it involved me using wireless and changing the DNP...so yeah...we'll see if it works

oh damn it still pulls 26.6/3.6...this will suffice for now

Top Bottom