• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official PS4 MLB 14: The Show Online League Thread - Will it work?

Week 16:
Padres @ Jays
Yankees @ Pirates
Cubs @ Marlins

Week 17:
Giants @ Yankees
Marlins @ Dodgers
Reds @ Cubs

Week 18:
Padres @ Yankees
Cubs @ Braves
Giants @ Brewers

Week 19:
Reds @ Pirates
Padres @ Brewers
Yankees @ Jays
Marlins @ Giants

For the new page.

Yeah this race is getting tiiiiiight. Acheron is right behind me too.

I'll be back real quick just got some business.

<3 Puig. He has pretty much averaged one homer a game since he became a Rockie.

v1lla21

Giants hurr,

Yankees, brewers, and Marlins. I'll be available to play from 10:30am-2:30pm pacific tomorrow (Saturday) I'll post by 4:30pm if I'll be available after 5pm.

If possible, let's all try to get as many games done this weekend. We're close to the end! Hopefully week 16 will be done by Sunday at the latest.

During the week of the 25th I'm going to be gone a couple days, but all of you have the same commissioner powers as I do so if we need a vance dance or any fixings this won't be an issue.

BoB, when do ya want to play? You are my lead.

Giants hurr,

Yankees, brewers, and Marlins. I'll be available to play from 10:30am-2:30pm pacific tomorrow (Saturday) I'll post by 4:30pm if I'll be available after 5pm.
I'm around tonight and tomorrow. That might be too early for today tho.

So everybody has an uneven amount of games played, but it appears that unless I lose out and acheron wins out, the top 4 is set (He and I do play each other though, second to last week) seeds 2-3-4 may be interchangeable, as well as 4-5 (Although the highest I can likely jump is to 3) and I think ecnal has the first seed pretty much in lock.

Seeds 5-9 are separated by one game. shit is tiiiiiight. #9 could move to #5 easily and vice versa.

seeds 10-12.....unfortunately it looks like you guys will have to play spoiler for now. but thank you guys for continuing to participate!

In weeks 21 and 22 here are some potential crucial games where the winner can directly fuck over the other person in some way to benefit themselves:

Week 22 : Pirates @ Braves
Week 21 : Brewers @ Rockies

Everything else is a potential playoff matchup, but nothing where someone may knock another out for the 8th seed or whatever

Unfortunately for DCX he kind of has murderer's row to end the season!

But once we play through week 19/20, the picture will be much more clear

I need to win my last 4 games if I want a chance to get back to 2nd. Two of those teams have already beat me and I ended up coming back and beating the Pirates in extras. I'm starting to play like the real Braves! I bet I'm gonna lose in the 1st round just like they always do too lol

I've finally decided to download DOTA and give it a try. Am I making a mistake? lol

DietRob

i've been begging for over 5 years.
Booooooooooooooob?

I've finally decided to download DOTA and give it a try. Am I making a mistake? lol

SMH. Another one bites the dust..

edit: phee, if you have bob on steam can you message him and find out if he's wanting to play mlb anymore? I thought I had him but I guess not.

Booooooooooooooob?

edit: phee, if you have bob on steam can you message him and find out if he's wanting to play mlb anymore? I thought I had him but I guess not.

I just sent the message asking if he'd be around this weekend. I think Bob is typically busy until late Saturdays.

Not at all, but prepare yourself for a looooooooooooooooong adventure!

I had to uninstall the game till after the 29th...so between now and then I'm not gaming much. Basically, only MLB.

Booooooooooooooob?

lol. Waiting on my slow ass internet to finish downloading. Will probably be a few more hours.

DietRob

Thanks phee. I finally did find him in my steam list so i'll send a quick message too.

If pirates are around I can go now or a little later tonight as well. Let me know.

Another update:

Week 16:
Padres @ Jays
Yankees @ Pirates

Week 17:
Giants @ Yankees

Week 18:
Padres @ Yankees
Cubs @ Braves
Giants @ Brewers

Week 19:
Reds @ Pirates
Padres @ Brewers
Yankees @ Jays
Marlins @ Giants

Drizzler, Bob's looking for you, he just mentioned he can play tonight. Whether that's one or two games I don't know.

If you guys can at least arrange to play by tomorrow night, it's fine, because FMT is your 2nd game anyways. I am hoping that we can finish off a week or two at least by tomorrow night.

Mrbob

I'm not going to be available for pretty much the next 3 days after tonight. We should play our game first Drizzler so the week can advance.

^If that's the case, then play Bob first. Knowing FMT as I do he would be okay with it too!

It just occurred to me that Bob and Rob rhyme

Idk what y'all are talking bout. Quickest 16 inning game I've ever been a part of. Gg bob. Your first run really pissed me off. I should have errors. I threw to the wrong base.

DietRob

haha 16 innings wow. hope bob is still up to play the double header.

alright i'll see you in 5

Top Bottom