• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official PS4 MLB 14: The Show Online League Thread - Will it work?

Gg FMT! I love the base running in this game >.<. I somehow had two base runner on top of each other. No idea how to separate me in that situation. Lincecum with the 3-hitter complete game.

Gg FMT! I love the base running in this game! Lincecum with the 3-hitter complete game.

gg broham. i dont know wtf was going on in that game between the base running and the outfielding. two times in the outfield (on my screen) it was basically a fly ball and i was just standing on the cursor waiting for the ball to get there and it just went over mccutcheons head. wtf?

then on the base running you scored a run on that first "error" (which they didn't call an error) and i throw the ball back in and your guy was just standing between 3rd and home. so i tagged him out and then your other guy started heading to third. then later when they DID credit the error on the dropped pop fly both of your guys were running together in unison to 2nd lol

DietRob

i've been begging for over 5 years.
Damn. Wow. GG Bob. You probably should have let Wainwright go for the complete game. I couldn't touch him then ended up roughing up your closer at the last possible moment.

Yea that RBI tag out was my fault. The unison one, I have no idea.

So I player all of my bullpen except Ramos against Bon. Thank god they're getting a rest.

The fly all you ran ahead of it and misses it on my screen. And then there was another one where it was sitting out there forever somehow but I didn't dare move from first, lol.

Mrbob

Yeah GG Rob. That was a crushing loss. Missing my spots late in the 9th, and then not moving up Posey on the wild pitch. Too many mistakes to cost me the game.

When can you play our game? Probably be a few days?

I might be free later tomorrow night. Otherwise it will probably have to be Tuesday night.

DietRob

I'm not sure what happened with that Phillips double you hit off the left field wall. I was standing there with my dude camped out under that ball then bloop off the wall, run scores. Doh!

What did it show on your end?

Mrbob

Only thing I saw was him chasing the ball, putting up his glove and not being able to reach it in time. Then he crashed into the wall putting his hands out to stop momentum which is what allowed me to score.

Yeah GG Rob. That was a crushing loss. Missing my spots late in the 9th, and then not moving up Posey on the wild pitch. Too many mistakes to cost me the game.

I might be free later tomorrow night. Otherwise it will probably have to be Tuesday night.

I'll probably be around tomorrow night so just let me know.

DietRob

I think I moved up to 5th place last night with my 10th win.

Phee how many teams head to the playoffs? I play DM next and that's a crucial game for me.

My schedule will change tomorrow for the better. Will be starting a new job working mornings and will be available earlier than before.

I guess this will make things move faster and make people try to get it in...

I am advancing week 16 and 17 by Tuesday night.

Again that wasn't for anyone in particular you guys probably think I'm an asshole, lol. But I'm not going to let anymore time pass by where things just aren't being scheduled.

Ok I should be around the rest of the night until pretty late so just message me on or psn if you can.

You down to try a 1 on 1 FIFA match later? (probably around 11 CT) I feel like this might be good for our co-op success. I'm pretty sure half the time I'm in the wrong position or making the wrong soccer play, lol. I think having us control one team so we can see what the AI does might help.

You down to try a 1 on 1 FIFA match later? (probably around 11 CT) I feel like this might be good for our co-op success. I'm pretty sure half the time I'm in the wrong position or making the wrong soccer play, lol. I think having us control one team so we can see what the AI does might help.

Yeah. We've been in a slump recently.

Did you guys schedule? Cause DCX just posted that he is going to be on about now...and you guys are week 16. Can you get that done first? (Unless you guys arranged to play by Tuesday)
Rob messaged me to play. I'll message DCX see when we can schedule that game.

The taco bell quesarito's are good, for taco bell..

Have you ever had the Taco Bell breakfast? Because that looks absolutely disgusting. I don't know anyone who has said otherwise lol

DCX, I sent the message to villa. If he replies I'll let you know. His PSN is v1lla21 if you want to add it

He can play:

"Yeah, in a few minutes. Finishing up a game on Hearthstone"

I ought to just give the Yankees the win right here right now!

v1lla21

He can play:

"Yeah, in a few minutes. Finishing up a game on Hearthstone"

I ought to just give the Yankees the win right here right now!
Oh yeah?!

I'm on now BTW. I lost to a fucker with ragnaros. :(

I hope you enjoy your downvote, ph33!
Py04baj

jk

I can play in 15 mins ph33.

Bob if you want to play just message me on psn! I'll probably be playing FIFA

Anybody else having problems receiving notifications from the PSN app now?

I can play in 15 mins ph33.

Bob if you want to play just message me on psn! I'll probably be playing FIFA

Anybody else having problems receiving notifications from the PSN app now?

I always do. It's slow as fuck, it is truly embarrassing in the year 2014

Also I'm getting on now, I can play probably three games or so unless Bob shows up. I've been doing 10 minute halves is that ok? I feel like that gives us time to play patiently

like my friends list is slow as hell to load...I scroll down and up and it's just blanks...

I always do. It's slow as fuck, it is truly embarrassing in the year 2014

Also I'm getting on now, I can play probably three games or so unless Bob shows up. I've been doing 10 minute halves is that ok? I feel like that gives us time to play patiently

like my friends list is slow as hell to load...I scroll down and up and it's just blanks...

It was working for a while but the last few days I haven't been getting notifications that I got a message or anything. I'm getting on now.

DietRob

Soooo triangle throws to home now.. FUCK THIS.. .should of been a double play!!

fucks this that's some bullshit

well i got cheated out of a win. fuck this game..

GG i guess DM.. That ball McCann hit a HR on in the 8th was aimed as far to the ground as possible and somehow it got jacked for 500 feet. Game is bullshit

Top Bottom