• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official PS4 MLB 14: The Show Online League Thread - Will it work?

Well I'm pretty sure the top 8 is locked with FMT's loss yesterday unless Bob/Ache/DCX loses out...and Ache/DCX is guaranteed to get in, cause one of them has to win against each other in week 22 haha.

Oh how lovely, new page

Week 19:
Padres @ Brewers
Marlins @ Giants

Week 20:
Padres @ Marlins
Pirates @ Cubs
Jays @ Brewers

Week 21:
Reds @ Padres
Dodgers @ Pirates
Marlins @ Jays

Week 22:
Jays @ Reds
Padres @ Cubs
Pirates @ Braves
Rockies @ Marlins
Giants @ Dodgers

DCX

DCX
Dudes, I'm sorry for not being around last two nights. I am around now and willing to play a few games. I might be around later tonight.

DCX

DietRob

i've been begging for over 5 years.
For the new page.

Padres and Jays I'll be able to play Sunday and Monday. Let me know what times work best.

GG DCX! I'm surprised we were even able to finish the game some of those innings were way too laggy. It fucked both of us base running a few times.

Looks like the Dodgers and Yankees are tied for 8th now with one game left for each team! The Cubs have a tough schedule so it could even be a three way tie.

Have the Rockies lost since Puig joined them
and started taking PEDs
?

DCX

DCX
GG DCX! I'm surprised we were even able to finish the game some of those innings were way too laggy. It fucked both of us base running a few times.
yea it killed my scoring chances. Especially when the announcer is saying I scored runs and I'm safe and I noticedmi scoredmnothing andnmy inning ended :/

GG DCX. I wasn't hitting a goddamned thing, until suddenly I was hitting everything. Weird.
I seriously hate this game! Every hit was into the gap, even the grand slam wasnt hit solid, it still made it lol. From a no score no hitter to being down seven in one inning :(

So I get about 20+ hits in two games and lose both badly. Wtf

DCX

Have the Rockies lost since Puig joined them
and started taking PEDs
?

I've gone 8-1 since he came to the Mile HIGH City!

His stats in those 8 games:

19/32 (.594), 9 R, 13 RBI, 8 HR, 3 BB

This regression to the mean is going to come at the worst time and be horrible :(

That's ridiculous! I saw he's taken the lead in HRs now but that batting avg is insane. He's a monster. I hope I don't play you in the playoffs!

yea it killed my scoring chances. Especially when the announcer is saying I scored runs and I'm safe and I noticedmi scoredmnothing andnmy inning ended :/

I seriously hate this game! Every hit was into the gap, even the grand slam wasnt hit solid, it still made it lol. From a no score no hitter to being down seven in one inning :(

So I get about 20+ hits in two games and lose both badly. Wtf

DCX

Yeah man there was one inning where my pitcher was on third and we hit a fly ball. He didn't try to tag up he just kept his lead off the base and then he ran for home after you caught the ball when I didn't even press a button! It seemed to fuck you every time you had base runners though /:

Mrbob

Yeah I think the servers online are going a bit crazy right now. I can't even get back on at the moment. GG. Glad Wacha had a great pitching outing he carried me to victory.

Ecnal will you be able to get at least 3 of the games done before you go on your trip? I'm talking Brewers/Reds/Cubs...cause the game against the Marlins is probably simmable. Unless the first seed is suddenly up for grabs

DietRob

IF ecnal is around right now I could play my game with him before I head to Costco and the grocery store. I'm leaving in about 2 hours so let me know.

DietRob

I tried to jump on to see if you are still around but psn is down? I can't seem to get online on my ps4.

DietRob

Welp, guess so then. Hope it's back for my game with big jon tonight.

Ecnal what does your availability look like Monday? I'll be free pretty much all day.

DietRob

What is a gaming side?

lol, i usually just stick to a few community threads and sometimes OT

Lol I just check it for news or if there's a Nintendo Direct. Apparently there was a ddos attack on PSN this morning or something. The thread was a mess but it looks like there was some kind of attack that took PSN down

DietRob

I should check gaming side more. The GAF Carnival of Stupid is open for business ITT. Would have been good for the chuckles.

ecnal

well, hopefully PSN is back tomorrow.

i'll be around most nights this week up until thursday... probably wont have time to play anything friday.

Top Bottom