• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official PS4 MLB 15: The Show League Thread - We're falling for this shit again?

abrack08

Not a Souls fan myself. Played a bit of Demon's Souls and Dark Souls 2, couldn't get in to either.

I'm out of town till Thursday, didn't see invite last night so my bad.

Why did we switch up divisions? I picked Astros only to play against abrack and JP all season long lol.

You have not typed the word "Astros" once in this thread until now.

Also, I don't know whoever "JP" is but fuck JP.

He's confused, we were in a different MLB league together as well where the Royals were already taken, so he picked the Astros. He should still be the Royals here.

Also JP is Johnny Park, if you weren't being facetious

EDIT: Whoops, DP

v1lla21

Have you looked into possible anger issue?
That and he's a casual brah. Look at those pleb games. Nothing but sports.

I can't even make it to the first boss in bloodborne :'( I'd break my copy if it wasn't digital.

Oh come on man.....

I'm beating a team that has used Prince Fielder and Albert Pujols as pinch hitters and the game just froze in the 8th inning during a pick off throw to 2nd base....

I'm up 10-3!!!

This guy should have invested his money in learning to pitch

First of many errors to come =/

IT GAVE THE OTHER GUY THE WIN?!?!? OH COME ON

My second online game in DD mode last night was rock solid until the 8th inning, when it went bonkers. I threw out a runner stealing second and the ump called him out, but the next batter came up and there was a runner on second with no outs. I struck out the next runner, which should have been two outs but only registered one.

Then things went really weird. He hit an infield ground ball and I threw out the runner going to third (should have been the end of the inning), but the next batter came up to runners on first and third with one out. I lucked out that he hit into a double play, but I ended up having to get five outs to escape the inning. WTF.

I just think it's weird that, in 17 DD games, I've never once been the home team. I'd like to see my home uni in action sometime.

DietRob

i've been begging for over 5 years.
Have you looked into possible anger issue?

Isn't that what online sports games are for? To yell and scream at the person you are playing?

Yes, I actually have had sessions years ago :lol

Hmmm, DD game crashed after the opponent's outfielder fielded a the ball in left and ran around while I advanced my runners to take the lead

Deliberate crash?

DietRob

tbh in the future i don't think we should even try to start a league until may.

not only will that weed out the ones not dedicated enough to play but it would also give sds time to balance the server load (hahahhahaa)

eznark

Banned
tbh in the future i don't think we should even try to start a league until may.

not only will that weed out the ones not dedicated enough to play but it would also give sds time to balance the server load (hahahhahaa)

Time has never improved their servers though

DietRob

just one thing after another with this commissioner

gonna end up catching that red thumb down. ;)

DietRob

well i guess there isn't going to be a problem with me going out tonight.

hopefully when i get back late night i'll be in a league!! and maybe even play a game OMG..

Finally had a game going and it froze on the bottom of the 7th. Thanks, Obama.

it was going so well too! not really any lag spikes i can remember then the pitcher is just standing on the mound moving around and nothing happens.

without that 5 run first inning that was really close. cain settled down after that

v1lla21

it was going so well too! not really any lag spikes i can remember then the pitcher is just standing on the mound moving around and nothing happens.

without that 5 run first inning that was really close. cain settled down after that
Yeah the error fucked me up and I kept throwing to the wrong base. Pretty good game after that.

DietRob

i'm probably going to leave the bar soon. my pool matches are over and i'd rather line up an online game of mlb than sit here.

anyone want to give it a go at 11pm et?

i'm probably going to leave the bar soon. my pool matches are over and i'd rather line up an online game of mlb than sit here.

anyone want to give it a go at 11pm et?

I might. Playing Bloodborne right now though. Hit me up on PSN when you get back if nobody else has posted that they want to play.

Mrbob

I just got trolled hard post game. 90 rated Yu Darvish and 71 rated John Axford, last two cards and I get Axford. Game is trash. :(

I just got trolled hard post game. 90 rated Yu Darvish and 71 rated John Axford, last two cards and I get Axford. Game is trash. :(

That happens to me every game! The one good card is always one of the last two but they always give me the shitty 40 ovr player.

Top Bottom