• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official PS4 MLB 15: The Show League Thread - We're falling for this shit again?

All you guys voting for DH I will remember you and make sure to throw right at your face when your pitcher steps up to the plate (since the no-DH crowd is going to win)

Six of us.

CB3

Dwight-Schrute-Shakes-Head-and-Rolls-Eyes.gif

lol

IDGAF: ph33
DH: abrack, tragicomedy, lan dong mik, caliblue15, BigJonsson, rinse82
No DH: Drizz, Banana, v1lla21, acheron, eznark, TURBO1112, crimsoncommie, Dmncnby2k9, FrenchMovieTheme

Logged on to see how the servers are doing

First message: your connection to the show has been lost

I haven't gotten to play for 2 fucking days now :(

Still waiting on:
Karish
Caliblue
Eznark
Rinse
FMT
Abrack
Tragic
Trinidad
Duane
Bob
Dmncnby
Jonsson
MCNEILYMCNEILYMCNEILYMCNEILYMCNEILYMCNEILYMCNEILYMCNEILYMCNEILYMCNEILYMCNEILYMCNEILYMCNEILYMCNEILYMCNEILYMCNEILYMCNEILYMCNEILYMCNEILYMCNEILYMCNEILY

no rush but just letting yall know although I'm sure you know already you aren't in yet

i signed in

also gg crimson. still unacceptable that there were more than a handful of plays where shit just went wonky and i have no idea wtf happened on the play, then i get an out? lulz. how can they not fix this shit?

So where do I go to accept the invite?

Edit: man, this game is fucked. After giving up on doing anything involving their servers, I tried to just load RttS. Twice I got a blank screen, then it crashed my whole PS4!

Okay, I got in far enough to accept the invite. I entered as AL Central because of the three people you seemed to intend to put me with, Ph33, only one had accepted so far so I jumped in with him.

Bacon

yes

PSN ID, time zone (availability) and team?

these are the free teams:

Orioles
White Sox
Indians
Phillies
Pirates
Padres
D-Backs

Cool I'll take the pirates. Time zone is est. Available most weekends and after 8:00pm on weekdays normally. PSN ID is baconbm.

Also, PSN username Bushwick-E is going to be our 24th, He's tried registering for GAF but isn't approved yet. I'll figure out divisions later once we get everyone in

Still waiting on those opening day rosters and we should hopefully start anyday now...

Karish
Caliblue
Eznark
Rinse
dmncnby
bacon

that's all we got left

LegoDad

Also, PSN username Bushwick-E is going to be our 24th, He's tried registering for GAF but isn't approved yet. I'll figure out divisions later once we get everyone in

Still waiting on those opening day rosters and we should hopefully start anyday now...

Karish
Caliblue
Eznark
Rinse
dmncnby
bacon

that's all we got left

I'm out of town till Thursday, didn't see invite last night so my bad.

Why did we switch up divisions? I picked Astros only to play against abrack and JP all season long lol.

I'm out of town till Thursday, didn't see invite last night so my bad.

Why did we switch up divisions? I picked Astros only to play against abrack and JP all season long lol.

Im guessing to facilitate games between players in different time zones. More games where you and your opponent are on the same time.

Top Bottom