• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official PS4 MLB 15: The Show League Thread - We're falling for this shit again?

The Jays roster is all messed up.....

Andy Dirks is in the minors and has a better rating than Pillar and Saunders
Delabar is still a 77 and way higher than Osuna

=/

The Jays roster is all messed up.....

Andy Dirks is in the minors and has a better rating than Pillar and Saunders
Delabar is still a 77 and way higher than Osuna

=/
You can put him in the majors yourself

And the jays are trash why you surprised they got some low rates dudes
(I don't know shit)

But you at least have your guys and no one is rated absurdly low right?

And yes many of us have starters in the minor league because of a real life injury or something. Just go to roster management and call him up and demote someone else

rinse82

I haven't looked yet, but the only brightside of having to play as the Red Sox is their players are probably overrated as fuck.

I bet Buchholz is an ace.

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
The moment you realize you have Kris Bryant on your team, but that team is still the Chicago Cubs...

Its a bob move.

Just wait until he starts losing then pretends he never cared in the first place or is tanking.

aWtNIRs.gif

How ya doin Bob!

rinse82

Just realized we can play the first 4 weeks, so Yanks/Rays/Rockies let me know when you want to play as well.

EDIT: how many games is the season?

Is the schedule in the OP current?

If so, I'll see about playing a game or two against one of TriniTrin, Banana, or Karish later tonight.

I need to get home and look over my roster for any glaring holes. How is free agency supposed to work in here? It would be weird to get home later this evening and see everyone even remotely decent has already been picked up off the waivers....

Is the schedule in the OP current?

If so, I'll see about playing a game or two against one of TriniTrin, Banana, or Karish later tonight.

I need to get home and look over my roster for any glaring holes. How is free agency supposed to work in here? It would be weird to get home later this evening and see everyone even remotely decent has already been picked up off the waivers....

Im playing Karish tonight but I'll be free later this week for another game

Also you still ain't accepted my friend request bruh :(

Lan Dong Mik

And why would I want them?
Ahhhh yes!! It is time!

Bacon/Pirates I can play tonight after 6:00pm MST or tomorrow anytime man. Let me know what works for you

JUST A REMINDER IN CASE YOU DIDNT SEE

JOIN THE NEW LEAGUE TITLED NEOGAFFE YOU ALL HAVE INVITES

THE LEAGUE NEOGAF V2.0 IS NOW DEFUNCT

DietRob

i've been begging for over 5 years.
I can play now if we can start in next 15 mins or so.
How about now?

Or anyone else that's waiting on the reds I'm ready

Shit it looks like all of my other opponents are "empty" so it'll have to be the angels. If I'm playing tonight.

TURBO1112

How about now?

Or anyone else that's waiting on the reds I'm ready

Shit it looks like all of my other opponents are "empty" so it'll have to be the angels. If I'm playing tonight.

Cant now. lol How about in 2 hours or so? Whats your PSN, I will go ahead an add you

DietRob

i've been begging for over 5 years.
Same name. I don't think I will want to play in a few hours. Kinda tired tonight. Let's shoot for tomorrow.

After starting (0-2) the Astros have fired their hitting coach, pitching coach, 1st base coach, and 3rd base coach. Manager M. Compton is expected to finish out the last year of his contract before being released.

Got my ass handed to me all three games against Trin. Other than my pitching, batting, and fielding I'm pretty damn good.

Really funny bug hit me in the second game. He fouled the ball off and the bat boy slowly jogged over, picked up the ball, and went back to his seat. The entire time Trin is rounding the bases for an inside the park homerun. He says it was a fair ball on his screen, but I'm laughing as the little kid sabotaged me. And I was the home team!

The Mariners immediately fired the young man after the game.

TriniTrin

war of titties grampa
Got my ass handed to me all three games against Trin. Other than my pitching, batting, and fielding I'm pretty damn good.

Really funny bug hit me in the second game. He fouled the ball off and the bat boy slowly jogged over, picked up the ball, and went back to his seat. The entire time Trin is rounding the bases for an inside the park homerun. He says it was a fair ball on his screen, but I'm laughing as the little kid sabotaged me. And I was the home team!

The Mariners immediately fired the young man after the game.
GGs man! Here is video of that play lol
https://youtu.be/Xv-k44oyy78

Top Bottom