• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official PS4 MLB 15: The Show League Thread - We're falling for this shit again?

Let's try the last game and see if it works. If it doesn't we'll have to wait so we can reset it.

Oh okay, yeah that's cool.

Well damn. I just sent you a challenge on the third one, you accepted and then it kicked me right back to the menu and now that game is "in progress" too.

Had a great series against Karish & Tigers. No lag and no glitches just my terrible pitching

Up for more games later this week, any of you who need to play me just give me a shout

abrack08

His hitting is in the 30s, his fielding isn't high enough to make up for it.

I'm interested in Shin-Soo Choo.. But idk what else I can throw in..

I actually wanted him to platoon with Choo, my lineup is atrocious vs LHP right now.

Ok, you also listed SP, how about Ross Detwiler? 75 OVR, he's better than 2 of the guys you have in your rotation right now. He's 4 years older than Grossman, but 7 points higher and at a more important position. I'll do it straight up, I have a ton of mid/low-70s SPs.

EDIT: I actually just grabbed Carlos Quentin, so nevermind on Grossman (I hope we're allowed to sign FA?)

DietRob

i've been begging for over 5 years.
Losing my first online game this year to a glitched fielding error seems fitting.

DietRob

Lets be honest. your only run came on a bunt with 2 outs with a runner on 3rd. It was bad ai with them changing my fielder

Was a good game though. Pitchers duel.

It was hamilton on a squeeze home you weren't going to make that play ai or not.

TURBO1112

There was also 2 outs when you swing bunted and scored on a bad ai throw to the middle of right field. What is your point?

Your other run coming off a hr. GG pitcher duel indeed.

There wasnt 2 outs then. There was no outs when I tried to sac bunt with the pitcher. Becuase on the next play you got a double play when i popped up the bunt. My point is all I had to do was get the out at first and the run wouldnt have counted.

Fun game. Looking forward to our next.

TriniTrin

war of titties grampa
Just sent yall an invite to chat for psn. I didn't add the 3 who haven't joined yet! Hopefully it's useful!

Nothing about that is in the right tense or perspective. You can't beat that home opener magic, get over it.
That's because you're fucking stupid and don't understand English.

Enjoy your gift wrapped win.

Everybody who plays the Astros, here's your scouting report : He will swing at 9/10 balls placed outside of the zone. Once in a while he might lay off one.

Ok, yea you just edged me out to win the bitching and moaning trophy for last night.

This is what happens when you've been whooping ass with Fernandez, it's the top of the 8th with 2 outs, he tries stealing 2nd on a wild pitch and realizes it won't happen. I throw to first waiting to tag him and before his dude even slides back, I stepped off the bag because I felt bad that he was playing so horribly so I gave him another chance.

Next pitch? 2 run homer
Next pitch? Solo homer. Down 2-3

Lesson of the day: never feel bad for your opponent and give them seconds chances because when they hack at every ball, that's on them.

Ok, yea you just edged me out to win the bitching and moaning trophy for last night.
It's not bitching. I did nothing wrong. Just whining. Just not owning his actions and doing all he can to take from my win.

He claims he did it on purpose. I think he was just stoned, he thought he had Jose Fernandez in when it was Latos for example.

DietRob

phee pls.

don't let this bad experience with drizz stop you from giving me free bases. you are a kind and upstanding commissioner and well on your way to a green foam index finger up. don't mess that up by not giving me free bases. ;)

TriniTrin

war of titties grampa
Never let up in this game. All it takes is a few hits and your pitching goes to hell. Better safe then sorry

Lan Dong Mik

And why would I want them?
I can do some games tonight. Bacon, Cali or Abrack you guys available tonight? I'll be ready at like 6:30mst and can play two games at least.

For those who need to play me, I'm going to be out of town tomorrow until Saturday night/sunday morning. Will be able to resume Sunday evening after 7 CT

Bacon

I'll be around tonight after 8:00 est. Can play until 12:00ish probably

Abrack tore me a new one last night. Going to need to win a couple tonight to regain some semblance of dignity

Lan Dong Mik

I'll be around tonight after 8:00 est. Can play until 12:00ish probably

Sweet! Let's finish out our series then and get those last two games in, I can definitely be on around then. I just checked the schedule and for some reason it says we played the second game, but the first game is in progress so we'd need to get that reset. Does the commish need to do that or can either of us do it I wonder? When I tried to reset it, it said I didn't have the priveledge lol.

Bacon

Sweet! Let's finish out our series then and get those last two games in, I can definitely be on around then. I just checked the schedule and for some reason it says we played the second game, but the first game is in progress so we'd need to get that reset. Does the commish need to do that or can either of us do it I wonder? When I tried to reset it, it said I didn't have the priveledge lol.

Yeah I'm not sure what happened there. It looked like it happened to someone elses series in this thread too so hopefully we are able to resolve that.

Thanks for reminding me about all that.

Everybody in this league has reset and resolve powers now. Pete and Crimson both have all the same powers I have so if I'm not around they can take care of shit.

Lan Dong Mik

Thanks for reminding me about all that.

Everybody in this league has reset and resolve powers now. Pete and Crimson both have all the same powers I have so if I'm not around they can take care of shit.

Niiiiiice! Thanks man

Also I need a SS badly and will be willing to trade one of my 80+ rated pitchers for a decent SS. My starting SS is fucking terrible lol. So if you need a SP and can part with a SS hit me up!!

DietRob

Niiiiiice! Thanks man

Also I need a SS badly and will be willing to trade one of my 80+ rated pitchers for a decent SS. My starting SS is fucking terrible lol. So if you need a SP and can part with a SS hit me up!!

Cozart might be on the market. Reds pitching rotation needs some help.

Top Bottom