• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official PS4 MLB 15: The Show League Thread - We're falling for this shit again?

DietRob

i've been begging for over 5 years.
Every single one of my diamonds came from after playing a game and I got trouts after grinding to afford packs.

#builtnotbought

1QyiHMP.gif

I would say good series fmt but it was actually pretty horrible. Lag really fucked you every game. So many times in this last one too. Game is trash.

I would say good series fmt but it was actually pretty horrible. Lag really fucked you every game. So many times in this last one too.

just sucks when i get a hit and then i'm either scared to even try to advance or my guys just advance for no reason and the next thing i know i'm out. at least i ended up scoring a few runs in the series. progress!

just sucks when i get a hit and then i'm either scared to even try to advance or my guys just advance for no reason and the next thing i know i'm out. at least i ended up scoring a few runs in the series. progress!

Yeah and I could tell when it happened most of the time cause your guys would stop at 2nd and then the next thing I know I see my 3b tagging him out at third. The lag wasn't that bad for me that time. A couple of pitches warped on me batting but that was rare. And once or twice early in the game the base running lagged on me but it didn't really fuck me up.

Eric Young had a good game though 3 triples and Maybin hit what will probably be his only two home runs of the season.

DietRob

Nice series Frenchie... I played like absolute ass. Your pitching this series was seriously amazing. Something like 40 strike outs in the series. I desperately need to hit the batting cages and put some work in to hit the ball better. Right now I'm using directional hitting. I should probably go back to good ole zone.

All of our games were close ones and all pitchers duels and you certainly out dueled me. Had fun can't wait until our next series!

Nice series Frenchie... I played like absolute ass. Your pitching this series was seriously amazing. Something like 40 strike outs in the series. I desperately need to hit the batting cages and put some work in to hit the ball better. Right now I'm using directional hitting. I should probably go back to good ole zone.

All of our games were close ones and all pitchers duels and you certainly out dueled me. Had fun can't wait until our next series!

when can you play the mets bro?

DietRob

when can you play the mets bro?

Tomorrow is going to be a busy day for me. I've got a ton of work to do around the house and outside. I've still got about a half ton of mulch sitting in my driveway that needs to be spread and I'm painting and putting an epoxy floor in my garage..

I know, sorry way too much information... I might be available Sunday night. But I'm off work on a 'stay-cation' all week this week so we'll have no probs getting them in.

yeah that was a good series. all my pitchers were just hitting their spots and i got out of a few jams. then, i got a few timely hits to give enough cushion.

i've tried all the hitting methods and i think i like zone best but i've had games with all of them where i hit like absolute shit and i've had games with all of them where i get good hits. idk!

rinse82

Strange, game says I am 5-6 but if I add up all the actual wins and losses I should be 6-7.

It's almost as if they didn't count the last two games I played again Pete, which we split.

If we aren't able to get a hold of Bacon I'll have a temporary replacement for him. He isn't...errrr he was on GAF but isn't anymore, but should be easy to contact via PSN

Rinse did your two games against Pete have a score or are those unregistered?

rinse82

If we aren't able to get a hold of Bacon I'll have a temporary replacement for him. He isn't...errrr he was on GAF but isn't anymore, but should be easy to contact via PSN

Rinse did your two games against Pete have a score or are those unregistered?

They have scores in the calendar and say W or L

abrack08

Just got back home, was out of town the past 5/6 days, did we advance past series 2 yet? I still have 1 game left vs the A's

We have only advanced once

But let's try to knock out week two by end of Wednesday, sound good, league? I think most have played their week 2 at least once or twice so we should be ok

Also I have sent a PM to bacon asking about what is happening. But I should have a replacement fairly quickly. Since bacon is also in the the AL I can fill in for him to play against Cali

BushwickE

Neo Member
3 months later!!! And im accepted .. Id like to thank my friend and family and most of all pistolpete .. Thanks for checking for
Me .... IM HERE!

I will be out of town again tonight but hopefully the last time in a while

Bob, Lan Dong, Bushwick, I will come take my Ls tomorrow

All I have left is two games against, Cali. I'll be around tonight if you can play and none of your opponents from the series before ours are on.

Bacon has informed me that he can't continue in the league

Pete or Crimson, can you ask Zep if he can fill in? And shoot him an invite? I'll be able to substitute for him when I get back if need be

Also I'm staying at this giant mansion in Tyler, TX and this shit is like in the woods but holy fuck this is the nicest house I've ever been in. My hosts even fed me a ton of wine! Too bad I can't play the show :(

Pete or Crimson, can you ask Zep if he can fill in? And shoot him an invite? I'll be able to substitute for him when I get back if need be

Also I'm staying at this giant mansion in Tyler, TX and this shit is like in the woods but holy fuck this is the nicest house I've ever been in. My hosts even fed me a ton of wine! Too bad I can't play the show :(

Stop whining and start wining!

v1lla21

Does the host own an alligator?

Top Bottom