• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official PS4 MLB 15: The Show League Thread - We're falling for this shit again?

v1lla21

Guy is running home and I throw to McCann. He starts running back to 3rd so I chase him. This motherfucker just turns back to go to home and runs through McCann and scores. He now has 1 on first. During the next at bat he hits a single and I throw to third in time because his guy is running there but nope, he runs through all the way home and scores because the same shit happened again.

That was sweet. What hitting view is that?

E. Catcher Zoom. I used to use catcher 3, and it's not for everyone, but oddly this camera has helped with my timing.

Also, I forgot to post this, but before I played this match I already knew I liked my opponent:

11223831_10106159459610440_9098880722515474398_o.jpg

And his username was Longhorn_Texan. It's like he's me.

Those uni's are so dope.. I know how long you spent on them.
All that effort certainly looks like it was worth it.

I'm sorry you had to watch me completely waste Johnny Bench in that first at bat
Worst AB ever

advances will always be midnight CT unless I see people playing or planning on it

yay! orel's first game!
will be against a dee gordon-billy hamilton 1-2 punch -_-

orel is the worst. he's done.

Man on 3rd, 0 out, Cano gets intentionally walked to get to........my 99 overall created player who hits a 3 run bomb lol........

Couple innings later I load the bases and hit a 3 run single

Guy concedes right away

Bryce Harper is a diamond now lol. Shouldn't have sold him phee

Tulowitzki dropped to a 93 :( Cano is a 93 now too. Freddie Freeman and Shelby Miller are gold now though

I knew I should've bought Harper yesterday with the stubs I got from selling my randomly awarded Cliff Lee. But I had to fill out my Brewers and buy Rizzo to replace Braun (who I was playing at 1st).

Braun is back to being a gold again. Right where he belongs.

;_________;

At least they didn't touch my Kershaw!!!

Oh god. Dee Gordon is an 89 now. This is both good and terrifying

Contact v R is a 90 and Contact v L is an 86? Good bye Carew!

Kimbrel dropped 2 points to a 94 too. Now he's required to get Winfield

Let's see....

Samardzjia dropped 1 =/
Latos dropped to 79....ugh
Matt Carpenter is a gold now!
Kipnis is an 87 :eek:
Russel Martin is now a gold.....same as Yadier :)
Todd Frazier is also an 87 now

Whoa, Edwin is a silver....

Bob or Tragic, are you around?

I beat the Brewers in the sim and the computer didn't even use Appel!

So when I cash in and get my legend for a team, can I feed all those cards I can't sell to my created player with no repercussions?

I've put the new week's schedule up. We don't have that many games left in this current week...perhaps a quicker advance?

We have 2 weeks left to unlock and 6 to finish before the playoffs start.

Current standings halfway through:

NL West
Mets : 10-5 (14)
Dodgers : 7-5 (17)
Reds : 4-11 (14)
GIants : 4-16 (9)

NL Central
Angels : 13-7 (9)
Brewers : 10-3 (16)
Cubs : 7-5 (17)
Padres : 1-13 (15)

NL East
Braves : 16-4 (9)
Marlins : 12-3 (14)
Astros : 7-10 (12)
Nationals : 3-9 (17)

AL West
Athletics : 11-6 (12)
Pirates: 11-8 (10)
Rangers : 10-2 (17)
Royals : 3-11 (15)

AL Central
Rockies : 13-1 (15)
Tigers : 4-11 (14)
Twins : 3-13 (13)
Mariners : 3-14 (12)

AL East
Red Sox : 10-8 (10)
Blue Jays : 7-7 (15)
Rays : 6-6 (17)
Yankees : 8-4 (17)

rinse82

The game calculates standings funny, technically the Yanks should be atop the AL East.

Edit: Great, I play bob. Does he even own the game still?

Mrbob

The game calculates standings funny, technically the Yanks should be atop the AL East.

Edit: Great, I play bob. Does he even own the game still?

I've been playing my games friend. Waiting on the Tigers to show up so I can move on. Trying to play my schedule in order but I may have to start moving around.

they have seriously got to tune base running

it's not right when dee gordon can steal 2nd and 3rd easily...after a pitch out

lmao

i just homered with dee gordon on a contact swing

Bob or Tragic, are you around?

I should be available later tonight. I almost always see you on when I log in, so let's aim to pay this evening. I usually get on after 9pm Mountain Time if that works for you.

Looks like I play Caliblue.

Good luck with that. I've been trying to get in games with him for over a week. He says he only plays series in order and blames Pete for not showing up. I dunno.

LegoDad

I should be available later tonight. I almost always see you on when I log in, so let's aim to pay this evening. I usually get on after 9pm Mountain Time if that works for you.

Good luck with that. I've been trying to get in games with him for over a week. He says he only plays series in order and blames Pete for not showing up. I dunno.

I don't only play in order, trying to catch up and not be last so I would rather play Pete, I have my next series done already, so should be able to be way ahead. Just settle down.

I don't only play in order, trying to catch up and not be last so I would rather play Pete, I have my next series done already, so should be able to be way ahead. Just settle down.

If I sweep you, we'll be tied for last place.

I'm trying to think positive about my record here...

Top Bottom