• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official PS4 MLB 15: The Show League Thread - We're falling for this shit again?

v1lla21

Oh shit. Just got a countdown timer to play Cali
t1514768400z4.png

LegoDad

http://www.twitch.tv/york887

Marlins @ Rockies

and lol Cali, you can't play Pete anymore. That game's been simmed. We advance every Sunday and have been for a couple weeks now.

Yeah well, I said he didn't respond for an entire week and couldn't get him autod. Maybe I won a game lol. Now I can play tragic and be ahead of the advances again since I played tsizzle already. Or maybe I won't play tragic for another week just to drive him crazier. :p

Yeah well, I said he didn't respond for an entire week and couldn't get him autod. Maybe I won a game lol. Now I can play tragic and be ahead of the advances again since I played tsizzle already. Or maybe I won't play tragic for another week just to drive him crazier. :p

I vote to keep putting it off

See how far you can push him!

When did you say this? Your only post inquiring about Pete happened a few days ago after the advance happened.

And I'm not a part of that PSN chat group. You guys send 50000 messages a minute and it distracts me! If you sent it there, send me a PM next time.

I'm free tonight, baby! You let me know and I'll sign in.

It's all part of his plan

Get you riled up then deal out those Ks

Everyone deals out Ks to me. :( I feel a karmic shift in my favor. I'm two for my last three!

Yeah it is! This game didn't seem as bad as the first one though. Well other than my CF dropping out 3 and allowing a run that one inning lol.

I never try to steal when I have somebody at 3rd now. Every time I tried it send both runners just like what happened to you.

Holy shit, I got Stanton for 26k stubs, when I put the order in I doubted I'd get him since his buy now was 35k and sell now 31k

I turned Cano into Stanton :D

I could sell him right now for 30k.....

10382364_10106177764567160_6472561543278242929_o.jpg

I've played this guy already, and he was the guy who subbed in his created player at reliever. I beat him the first time, but Tom Seaver is my 5th and Nolan Ryan is his WTF?

Looks like he's decided to start Trout and not pinch hit him lol

tee hee hee
made him turn his console off after wade's 2nd homer put my team up 7-0 in the 7th

I finally got more hate mail after my last two DD games but both times the guy ended up apologizing lol. Never had that happen before and it happened twice in a row!

lol wtf? Did he say "I wish you a car accident" followed by "Sorry breh"

One of them got a blue screen after he bunted for a hit while he was up 1-0 and he started sending a lot of messages and I just sent "lol that's what you get for bunting" and eventually he sent "gg tho I am just pissed that all" and then he added me as a friend lol. The other guy kept sending "fuck u noob" while I beating him 6-0 and then just sent "sorry man" it was hilarious.

One of them got a blue screen after he bunted for a hit while he was up 1-0 and he started sending a lot of messages and I just sent "lol that's what you get for bunting" and eventually he sent "gg tho I am just pissed that all" and then he added me as a friend lol. The other guy kept sending "fuck u noob" while I beating him 6-0 and then just sent "sorry man" it was hilarious.

hahahahahaha

Can someone who is in the game right now tell me if my Mariners have any games against an opponent other than the Royals? I think I might have one more game sitting out there somewhere. Thanks.

Top Bottom