• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official PS4 MLB 15: The Show League Thread - We're falling for this shit again?

GG as always man. that last pitch in the bottom 8 hurt so bad because that's exactly what and where I thought the pitch would go, but I fucked up timing :(

also BOOOOO you IBB Stanton. Not giving the fans what they want!!! lol

GG as always man. that last pitch in the bottom 8 hurt so bad because that's exactly what and where I thought the pitch would go, but I fucked up timing :(

also BOOOOO you IBB Stanton. Not giving the fans what they want!!! lol
Bro, I was about to pitch then i said, oh shit its Stanton!!

But yea GG, n I'll give you that rematch wenever we both on.

I don't know if I'll ever recover from the beating dmncn gave me. It was probably the worst beating I've ever gotten in the Show.

Well I got mercy ruled yesterday so....

mC7cTyN3.jpeg

I'm the worst

Just beat a guy in DD running 6 legends,McCutchen, and the cheeseball Eddie Gamboa with a 14K Kyle Lohse performance. Feels good. Almost makes up for that 17-4 pounding earlier.

And my post-game reward? A minor league stadium. Sigh.

abrack08

Having a bit of a hard time tracking down Bushwick. Twice he's said he's gonna message me later about whether he can play or not, then didn't. Last I heard he was headed to the gym about 9 hours ago and would let me know if he can play when he gets back.

I can only assume he's been working out for 9 hours straight, dude must be ripped.

What time tomorrow are we advancing?

Having a bit of a hard time tracking down Bushwick. Twice he's said he's gonna message me later about whether he can play or not, then didn't. Last I heard he was headed to the gym about 9 hours ago and would let me know if he can play when he gets back.

I can only assume he's been working out for 9 hours straight, dude must be ripped.

What time tomorrow are we advancing?

We advance usually late as hell, like midnight CT. I'll try and get in touch with him, what is your availability like tomorrow

abrack08

Don't really have any plans, if he only has a specific time he can play that's cool. Would prefer either 2-4 pm central or 9-11 pm central but I'm flexible

abrack08

Still nothing from Bushwick, messaged him 4 times since he said he would get at me after he went to the gym yesterday at noon.

good series pistol. really took me to poundtown in the first game even though it only ended 5-3. 2nd game i got completely lucky on that desperate swing with 2 strikes and getting the 3 run homer

Good games FMT, that second one I think I must've hit into 5 double plays

good series pistol. really took me to poundtown in the first game even though it only ended 5-3. 2nd game i got completely lucky on that desperate swing with 2 strikes and getting the 3 run homer

Yeah, I totally deserved that. 0-2 count with the pitcher on deck, and I served it up on a platter

LegoDad

SHOCKING NEWS: We didn't play our series.
Doesn't help when you aren't available all day Saturday and all day Sunday. I literally played Wolfenstein for 8 hours Sunday waiting for you to get on.

Also believe our series wasn't due, mine with tsizzle was and we finished it but it was a two game series so don't know if we advanced past that and ours or just that one.

abrack08

Also believe our series wasn't due, mine with tsizzle was and we finished it but it was a two game series so don't know if we advanced past that and ours or just that one.

We just advanced past the 2 day series. Looks like you play the Rays for series 6, then Tragic/Mariners series 7. So you guys still have a while

Man, you'd think with 27 IP, 44 Ks, and ZERO EARNED RUNS, that Betances would've been upgraded from his 87 by now. But no! They made A-ROD a fucking gold!!!

I have a feeling the Show devs saw that thread and basically gave us all a giant FUCK YOUR MARKET finger

holy fuck!! ortiz is an 82 silver. hanley dropped to 89

BEST GET MY PEDROIA NOW

he's back up to the upper 20s/low 30s ;________;

cano is an 88 gold LOL

LegoDad

Doesn't help when you aren't available all day Saturday and all day Sunday. I literally played Wolfenstein for 8 hours Sunday waiting for you to get on.

We just advanced past the 2 day series. Looks like you play the Rays for series 6, then Tragic/Mariners series 7. So you guys still have a while

That's what I thought, but PSN had maintenance this morning. Thanks!

Wacha is an 86! Awesome
Storen up to 84!
Kolten Wong is an 86 - I got the Cardinals collection at the right time, dayum

Looks like I sold Cano at the right time lol

The A's lost a few golds, wow

Should have bought Prince Fielder, he is an 87 now

Cano is down to 10-12k now......damn

Sorry, but trying to change the narrative at this point is a bit silly when I've been reaching out for two straight weeks to play. How many times have I messaged you while you were actively responding on PSN asking for you to play and you saying you can't?

I spent the weekend out doing stuff with my wife and son. That's what I do on weekends. This weekend was a trip to the zoo on Saturday, and I caught the Sky Sox game on Sunday (they suck, but it's hard to compete with live baseball). An important note you left out here is I contacted you on both Saturday and Sunday to ask if you wanted to play. Yes, it was in the evening. That's when I'm available to play, bud.

You literally played eight hours of Wolfenstein on Sunday because you were having fun playing the game. You weren't actively waiting around for me. Come on, son!

Tragic I think you're overreacting a little bit, considering the amount of time you guys still have left to play your series

I suspect Caliblue would be more committed to playing if the deadline was closer, but the fact there's still a while left to play and he had other series that took priority makes me think it's not a big deal

I get that it was probably frustrating not to be able to play but just as you had other things going on I'm sure he did too.

Sorry to bud in it to something that isn't my business it just seems to me that there's no real reason for anyone to get worked up

Tragic I think you're overreacting a little bit, considering the amount of time you guys still have left to play your series

I suspect Caliblue would be more committed to playing if the deadline was closer, but the fact there's still a while left to play and he had other series that took priority makes me think it's not a big deal

I get that it was probably frustrating not to be able to play but just as you had other things going on I'm sure he did too.

Sorry to bud in it to something that isn't my business it just seems to me that there's no real reason for anyone to get worked up

Haha. Anyone that has been following along on the PSN group chat or in here realizes (I hope) that I'm just messing around. I'm not genuinely upset that we haven't played our games yet. It's all good.

Having said that, he can't pull the whole "I waited for you all weekend" card and think I'm just going to sit on that. That's a total misrepresentation of the situation so far, plain and simple. I haven't come even close to missing a series yet. He has. That's all you need to know.

Tragic was just trying to reveal the truth!

This, bud.

I got a Betances for 13,226 and a Hamels for 7,777 and trying to get another Hamels for 7,000. Both their buy nows and sell nows are shrinking...

I hope the next update does me justice. It would be an absolutely beautiful thing if Hamels and Cliff Lee swapped value!!!

eznark

Banned
You took til you had two strikes on every batter in the first three innings. 30 minutes to get through three innings!

Sim the next one. Sorry bro. Or just give yourself the win. I don't have the patience to play like this.

You took til you had two strikes on every batter in the first three innings. 30 minutes to get through three innings!

Sim the next one. Sorry bro. Or just give yourself the win. I don't have the patience to play like this.

And yet the game ended in under an hour. Cry more. Sorry you want me to play like we're playing Ken Griffey Jr. Baseball!

Top Bottom