• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official PS4 MLB 15: The Show League Thread - We're falling for this shit again?

I'll play if that's still open. I can't get a damn game as the Mariners, soooo...

Not to mention, I'm the consensus worst player, and it makes sense to give away some easy wins after he dropped out.

yeah it's still open. if you're down I'll swap you temporarily to that team and then I can invite you

"It is a practical law of war not to rely on the enemy's not coming, but to rely on the fact that I am waiting for him"

It's all good. I messaged him last night to let him know the ball is in his court. I've been chasing games with him for well over a week. If he wants it to happen, he knows how to reach me. I've raised enough of a stink about it that I'm sure people know what's up.

He was up 7-3 before he put in Chapman and I tried subbing someone out for Johnny Bench with a few men on base. Now I'm sitting here staring at the jumbo tron showing a "Great Hit!!!" animation like this shit is half frozen

This shit had better be mine...

I am prepared to leave this damn PS4 on for hours

Your game has been forfeited? WTF???
Great now I'm a 1666. We'll never play again, Sizzle!

Oh course there wouldn't be any packs this weekend and Puig and Hanley go up by 5,000 more stubs. Damn it that's like 20,000 stubs I missed out on!

This dude just executed a fucking double steal on me with Adam Jones and Matt Carpenter. Video saved to show the absurdity
I just ran down the line to third with my catcher and his base runner sidesteps my tag while were both on the baseline and scores standing up. That okay tho cause I tie it 3-3 in the 7th. But then Clippard comes in and gives up 6 runs (2 three-run HRs) in 1/3 of an inning. -_-

Pete had to take a small leave of absence but he'll be returning to us Sunday, I've been in communication with our fellow co-commish. His next series is against FMT, and I'll talk directly to FMT about scheduling that. Don't worry fellas he'll be here

Also, Trini, I'll be back tonight if you want to finish that trash series of ours!

Top Bottom