• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official PS4 MLB 15: The Show League Thread - We're falling for this shit again?

v1lla21

Any opinions on best way to earn stubs?
Yeah.
5 easy steps:

1. Take your wallet out.
2. Take out your preferred credit card.
3. Choose how many stubs you want.
4. Input card information.
5. enjoy.

I've only played DD and every win gets me around 200.

You could try selling players too.

I've mostly sold all the gold/diamond items I get

And then regret after that I let somebody lowball me because I was simply desperate to get to 1000

DietRob

i've been begging for over 5 years.
ez you bought the ce steelbook right

open those 15 packs, hope for golds and diamonds
sell those bitches on the market.

i made around 50k doing that.

my rtts player is now god as a result

DietRob

are we still starting sunday?

i'll be available to play some games here in about an hour. please somebody play me i need to experience this eznark approved online experience.

I'll start the league Sunday and we start when everyone logs in

I may just create it tonight and finalize rosters. If you haven't expressed interest or haven't come back to express it, not my fault! We've had plenty of time

I'll start the league Sunday and we start when everyone logs in

I may just create it tonight and finalize rosters. If you haven't expressed interest or haven't come back to express it, not my fault! We've had plenty of time

awesome.

btw you still have me as the Nats in the OP - I'll switch to the Twins so McNei1y can take em

TURBO1112

If its not too much of problem I would like to switch to the Cards if they are still available. I was originally the Angels. If not, that cool. Just thought since Braves are taken I can play with Heyward and pretend :(

DietRob

welp i guess my first online game this year is going to be when the league starts..
i can't stand playing randoms but i guess i might.

DietRob

Don't worry, I'll throw game seven.

L5EvfNm.gif

As of right now we have 23 people on the list. The only two I wasn't positive about was McNeily and Karish and I messaged them two.

The post confirming the list is post #206. Can yall do me a solid and make sure I haven't left anyone out?

If we hit an odd number...not sure. I typically play it safe and round down! But I don't know who we would have to exclude.

The post confirming the list is post #206. Can yall do me a solid and make sure I haven't left anyone out?

If we hit an odd number...not sure. I typically play it safe and round down! But I don't know who we would have to exclude.

The list looks good. Mind adding it to the OP?

Not sure how to handle the odd number, other than to point out that natural attrition makes it unlikely we'll have that many folks around. I don't think I would actively exclude anyone yet.

rinse82

I feel dirty being the Red Sox; going to switch my team and deciding between the Bucs and the Padres...

I'm going to join my friend FMT in the NL West and take the Padres.

Phee - can you change it up on the main page?

DietRob

are we starting main league tonight? any problems with rosters uploading, ect..

also still need a re-invite to super secret mlb gold league.

I'm making the league now, and I'm just going to use the most recent rosters

Sorry McNeily, but you're going to be the odd man out here. You're first alternate of course, but I kind of had no choice and it's only fair to others. You've only posted once in the thread since it's existed and I haven't had much touch getting in luck with you :(

You know what I am going to make this a 24 team league. I believe i'll be able to get 2 others or who can't post on gaf but I and others can probably help facilitate this---also you can PSN msg them
and hopefully mcneily can take one of those spots!

eznark

Banned
I'm making the league now, and I'm just going to use the most recent rosters

Sorry McNeily, but you're going to be the odd man out here. You're first alternate of course, but I kind of had no choice and it's only fair to others. You've only posted once in the thread since it's existed and I haven't had much touch getting in luck with you :(

Are opening day rosters up?

eznark

Banned
Does it really matter that much like what kind of differences will there be

Pretty significant differences I would imagine. The Brewers default roster is significantly different than the real roster and I'm sure other teams are as well.

Pretty significant differences I would imagine. The Brewers default roster is significantly different than the real roster and I'm sure other teams are as well.

If that's the case we can wait till those come out to start the league, but I'm going to send all these invites out for now

It'll probably take until tomorrow night to get everyone logged in

eznark

Banned
I mean, it will probably be up Tuesday at the latest so may as well wait, but I honestly don't care all that much.

Okay I've made the league but I keep getting server errors when I invite. It looks slightly fucked I'll try again later

I don't have these PSN IDs; you may have posted it but if you can post it again that'd be great. I'll eventually catch it but I have to go do something real quick

Karish
Caliblue
Lan Dong

I'm also working on divisions, there will be 3 divisions of 4 teams each and we will have 8 playoff teams...so it's kinda like real MLB except there's 4 teams not 5 per division. I'll try to group division by time zone and try to mix in new and old faces together if possible

when is this starting again? like i said before, im going to be out of the country from april 17 - 26 and dont want to hold the league up at all so if you need to give someone else my spot its ok

when is this starting again? like i said before, im going to be out of the country from april 17 - 26 and dont want to hold the league up at all so if you need to give someone else my spot its ok

Don't worry a suitable sub within the league (or perhaps out of the league...from an old friend!) will take your spot during that time

Maybe you should just play 10 games in a day to get it out of the way

By the way we'll have 29 games; I figured with the regular season and playoffs this is going to be an 8 week season which is plenty long enough. and I have flex manual scheduling; so you can play up to 3 series at a time. I am thinking we should advance 2 series (3 games each usually) every week? how does that pacing feel for you guys?

if we're all fairly active we can always go by advance whenever we want!

In addition to needing some PSN tags above, I'd like these folks to let me know what time zone (sorry if I missed you)

Karish
Caliblue
Turbo
Duane
TriniTrin

I'm trying to do these divisions by time zones

abrack08

servers completely fucked right now

Yeah, every time I fire up the game it stays on the loading screen for a while then says it couldn't connect to the servers. Bummer, I have still never played online and wanted to get a couple practice games in. Back to RTTS I guess.

v1lla21

Okay I've made the league but I keep getting server errors when I invite. It looks slightly fucked I'll try again later

I don't have these PSN IDs; you may have posted it but if you can post it again that'd be great. I'll eventually catch it but I have to go do something real quick

Karish
Banana
Caliblue
Lan Dong
Turbo
Abrack-Central
Tragic
Duane
TriniTrin

I'm also working on divisions, there will be 3 divisions of 4 teams each and we will have 8 playoff teams...so it's kinda like real MLB except there's 4 teams not 5 per division. I'll try to group division by time zone and try to mix in new and old faces together if possible
Banana is ZeroSkater18 and Trinitrin is TheTrinidad

Top Bottom