• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official PS4 MLB 15: The Show League Thread - We're falling for this shit again?

DietRob

i've been begging for over 5 years.
game is trash. searching for servers before letting you into the game is a joke.
sitting at 'loading" for 3 minutes now.

edit : still... holy....shit.....

game is trash. searching for servers before letting you into the game is a joke.
sitting at 'loading" for 3 minutes now.

edit : still... holy....shit.....

And to think we almost had one (two?) consoles this gen that would require every game to connect online first

DietRob

and 6 minutes later i'm to the menus.

and no league invite.. thanks for wasting my 7 minutes phee.

bob he needs a pep talk

DietRob

i just want to play a game..

does everything in the game phone home? even rtts games are taking forever to load.

opening baseball weekend dudes. scea needs to give sds some extra server power.

TURBO1112

Okay I've made the league but I keep getting server errors when I invite. It looks slightly fucked I'll try again later

I don't have these PSN IDs; you may have posted it but if you can post it again that'd be great. I'll eventually catch it but I have to go do something real quick

Karish
Banana
Caliblue
Lan Dong
Turbo
Abrack-Central
Tragic
Duane
TriniTrin

I'm also working on divisions, there will be 3 divisions of 4 teams each and we will have 8 playoff teams...so it's kinda like real MLB except there's 4 teams not 5 per division. I'll try to group division by time zone and try to mix in new and old faces together if possible

TURBOclese

Lan Dong Mik

And why would I want them?
Yep my psn name is Shuggah_Daddy

Played three games tonight with trin that ran perfectly aside from one weird instance where trin threw my guy out trying to steal second, but on my screen/game it was an overthrow and my guy was safe. But turned out it counted what happened on trins game haha.

Thanks for setting up the league ph33!

League is up? I checked a few times but had to cry uncle and go to bed. I'll join in when I get home from work tomorrow

Sounds like it's made but there was trouble sending invites. Just checked and I don't have one yet but I see ph33 is online so I'm sure he's working on it

I've been trying all night to get it sent but the servers seem to keep telling me to stop playing MLB :(

Your connection to The Show Online has been lost.
Your connection to The Show Online has been lost.

Fucking goddamn

Server error Server error Server error Server error Server error Server error Server error Server error Server error Server error Server error Server error Server error Server error Server error Server error Server error Server error Server error Server error Server error Server error Server error Server error Server error Server error Server error Server error Server error Server error Server error Server error Server error Server error Server error Server error Server error Server error Server error Server error Server error Server error Server error Server error Server error Server error Server error Server error Server error Server error Server error Server error Server error Server error Server error Server error Server error Server error Server error Server error Server error Server error Server error Server error Server error Server error Server error Server error Server error Server error Server error Server error Server error Server error Server error Server error Server error Server error Server error Server error Server error Server error Server error Server error

These people for sure have invites...although the MLB servers are fucked right now so if you try to join it might so you can't so who the hell knows

Banana
Villa
Crimson
Eznark
Rinse
Pete
FMT
Ache
Abrack
Rob
Tragic
Trini
Drizz
Duane
Bob
Dmncnby
Jonsson
Lan Dong
Caliblue15
Karish
Turbo
McNeilyMcNeilyMcNeilyMcNeilyMcNeilyMcNeilyMcNeilyMcNeilyMcNeily

Fuck yeah I'm in! All it cost was ph33nix' sanity

What division am I supposed to pick?

Edit: picked AL central since I'm the Twins...assume I can change if I need to.

yep still fucked lol

I'm closer to figuring out divisions. Just sign up whereever
also while we still hope for mcneily to show up (which likely will never happen) we still need 2 spots filled
I'm thinking for now maybe two of us can control two teams in each league till someone fills it?

As of right now this is what I have for divisions.

AL

Division 1
rinse82 (Red Sox)
BigJonsson (Blue Jays)
Dmncnby2k9 (Mets)
TBA

Division 2
v1lla21 (Giants)
pistolpete2940 (Yankees)
TURBO1112 (Angels)
acheron_xl (Rays)

Division 3
ph33nix (Marlins)
TheDrizzlerJ11 (Astros)
Tragicomedy (Mariners)
Karish (Tigers)

NL

Division 1
Lan Dong Mik (Athletics)
FrenchMovieTheme (Dodgers)
caliblue15 (Royals)
CrimsonCommie (Braves)

Division 2
eznark (Brewers)
MrBob (Cubs)
Duane Cunningham (Padres)
bananafactory (Twins)

Division 3
abrack08 (Rangers)
Trinitrin (Rockies)
WhatRobEats (Reds)
TBA

If we fill the TBA by tomorrow I might shuffle a little but this was the best I could do with all the information I was given!
If you see someone on the list and you're like "Wait, that guy is never on when I'm on!" or something like that let me know.

sorry Phee, forgot to post time schedule. with the season starting up, 10 pm est works on weekdays. they are times i can play earlier whenever i work from home, so my schedule is a bit flexible.

abrack08

Are we going DH across the board? I don't really want to bat with my pitchers :<

I'll join when I get home from work, if the servers allow it.

Ah crap haha I joined the wrong div. I will switch tonight when I get home

Don't worry about it, I can change that shit easily

Are we going DH across the board? I don't really want to bat with my pitchers :<

I'll join when I get home from work, if the servers allow it.

That's a good question, I didn't consider this because I was mixing and matching quite a bit

I personally am in favor of DH across the board in this league because we're using real rosters, but I have no objection either way.

So far:

IDGAF: ph33
DH: abrack, tragicomedy, lan dong mik, caliblue15, BigJonsson, rinse82
No DH: Drizz, Banana, v1lla21, acheron, eznark, TURBO1112

DietRob

i have no idea what division to join.

per phee's sheet i'm nl division 3. but is that east west or central?

I chose nl east bc it's at the bottom of the list and i assume that what phee means by 3

edit: server error nvm :jnc

Lan Dong Mik

And why would I want them?
I'll go with DH even though I'm used to hitting with pitchers at this point. Would rather have a DH for this league. Cool with whatever we decide to go with tho.

Top Bottom