• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Street Fighter IV Tournament! XBL/PSN!

Enk

makes good threads.
Always up for a fighting game tournament.

Enk
X360: o ENK o
Primary Character: Chun-li
Secondary: Bison

akachan ningen said:
I'll play again. I'm tired of whoring blanka so I'll play Dhalsim and Rufus this time. PSN: AkachanNingen. West coast.
\

Relix, I notice you forgot to add this guy on to the list, don't worry, no one will notice if it stays that way :p

Alf

Banned
GAF Name: Alf
PSN: joevigilante
Primary Character: Blanka
Secondary: Honda

lol i like how the psn side is mostly everyone from the team tournament, so quick to meet again!!! lol

GAFchat FTW.....

XBLGT: jam86
Primary Character: Boxer
Secondary: Cammy

if its still open, i'll edit myself out and wish you guys the best!!

Fantasmo

junkster
PSN: STR8UPAWESOME
Secondary: Dhalsim

Brackets full? 1st tourney, would love to get into this!

Can I still sign up?

GAF Name: my Dingling
XBL: Nintendo Punk
Primary Character: Cammy
Secondary: Sagat

Relix

he's Virgin Tight™
XBL Tournament capped at 32.

2 more spots open

Seems like the PSN tournament will be capped at 16 after all. There will be some changes to the bracket to include one user which I accidentally skipped.

DarkSloth

NoooooOoOOoO! Obliterated. Barely knocked off the psn tourney, I knew I should have posted earlier. My laziness gets the better of me again.

Relix

he's Virgin Tight™
DarkSloth said:
NoooooOoOOoO! Obliterated. Barely knocked off the psn tourney, I knew I should have posted earlier. My laziness gets the better of me again.

Don't worry, I am trying to see if I can work something out. Stay tuned XD

Pachinko

I noticed you're short 2 players on xbox live

you can throw my name in there if you have to- I own the game and worse comes to worse you could use me to subsitute someone else. I'm super scrubby though so I'll probably be a free point for my opponent :p

GAF Name: Pachinko
XBL: otakugamer
Secondary: Dhalsim

Relix

he's Virgin Tight™
XBL BRACKETS ARE FILLED!!
PSN BRACKETS ARE FILLED, BUT PLEASE KEEP POSTING YOUR INFO TO SEE IF I CAN ARRANGE SOMETHING AND PUT ALL OF YOU IN ONE BRACKET.

Relix

he's Virgin Tight™
NOPE, PSN BRACKET IS FULL. SORRY GUYS, CHECK THE THREAD IN CASE YOU ARE NEEDED AS A SUBSTITUTE. BRACKETS WILL BE POSTED SHORTLY AND THE TOURNAMENT CAN START AT ONCE.

THE TIME TO FINISH ROUND 1 FIGHTS IS: MONDAY JUNE 15TH. A RANDOM WINNER OF A FIGHT WILL BE DECIDED IF ITS NOT COMPLETED OR REPORTED.

Relix

he's Virgin Tight™
Sorry for three posts =P:

XBL ROUND 1 BRACKETS
2e68ytk.jpg

PSN ROUND 1 BRACKETS
28rz2g4.jpg

Rentahamster

Rodent Whores
Cool, nice job Relix.

Wow, Hawaii and Austria are pretty far away. Not sure how many bars that's gonna be. Will give it a shot.

Relix

he's Virgin Tight™
Rentahamster said:
Cool, nice job Relix.

Wow, Hawaii and Austria are pretty far away. Not sure how many bars that's gonna be. Will give it a shot.

The fun thing? It was supposedly going to be with location in mind, but i messed up and you guys were the last and everything was done. So, SO sorry. If the match is 1 bar though, let me know and Ill arrange a change if possible.

Pachinko

cool beans, I already pm'd dementia. It happens that he's already on my friends list so that'll be an easy matchup. I"m sure that matchup chart makes sence to peopple used to reading tournaments but it's all dutch to me. Easy enough to read going towards the right but I'm not sure what's going on for the left side, is this set up so the winners play the winners and the losers play the losers or something ?

Relix

he's Virgin Tight™
Pachinko said:
cool beans, I already pm'd dementia. It happens that he's already on my friends list so that'll be an easy matchup. I"m sure that matchup chart makes sence to peopple used to reading tournaments but it's all dutch to me. Easy enough to read going towards the right but I'm not sure what's going on for the left side, is this set up so the winners play the winners and the losers play the losers or something ?

Exactly. If you lose, you go to the left side, and you will face the guy that lost the other fight in your bracket, and so on. Don't worry, I'll keep it updated as fights go on so its easy to understand =)

BadlyCookedTurkey shall be the first victim of my beauty.

And gafchat team tourney still has the best brackets ever.

edit - just noticed bob white got left out of the psn bracket

plz don't hate me relix, just gotta rep my double dippers!

Won

Rentahamster said:
Cool, nice job Relix.

I expect negative bars. West coast is already 1 bars most of the time. :lol
But it could be worse!.....I guess....

I also see a lot of upcoming Fuerte mirrors in the upper half. This will be....interesting. :lol

Relix

he's Virgin Tight™
I now wish I could find a way to record my match against Turtle Snatcher... I hope I am up to level =O

ultim8p00

Banned
Bring it on! I hope I'm up to snuff. I've been terribly whooped by every GAFer I've played so far. I can barely pull moves lol.

MoxManiac

FindMyFarms said:

It looks like we could meet in round 2. I hope you're ready for a beating!

MoxManiac said:
It looks like we could meet in round 2. I hope you're ready for a beating!

I'm not too worried, I'm not going to let Vard try to intimidate me just cuz he's from SoCal:lol . If I can win in the first round, my match with Vard will be a good one :p

C WUT I DID THAR

did you see it

FindMyFarms said:

Oh, you will truely destroy me.
:lol

LakeEarth

Fuck, me and Rummy Bunnz had our matches, but I forgot about this rule.

4. Best of 5 rounds (Win 3 of them).

We only did best of 3 rounds.

For the record, I won 2-0 Honda vs his Cammy, straight rounds. His Rufus did a number on my Abel, but that was after I thought we were done with the tourney.

Fixing :

First Round Bracket:
LakeEarth vs. RummyBunnz (2,0)

Timedog

good credit (by proxy)
PLEASE DEAR LORD OF HEAVEN, LET ME WIN AT LEAST ONE OF MY MATCHUPS.

JUST KIDDING, WE SHOULD FIND A WAY TO HAVE THE WINNER FROM PSN GO AGAINST THE WINNER FROM XBL, BECAUSE I WANT TO PLAY FINDMYFARMS

DarkSloth

Round 1 Bracket:
DarkSloth vs. Teknopathetic (0,2)

Well, my debut ended in my destruction.
I lost my fight against Teknopathetic. His bison beat my chun-li 2 straight matches. I should have taken a couple shots of liquor to cool my nerves. I was a wreck, hahaha.

edit: Ah, didn't see the formatting rules. Sorry.

Relix

he's Virgin Tight™
Please try to follow the format I posted in the OP so I don't get lost with some stuff =D.

bistromathics

facing a bright new dawn
yo enk, lets tussle. Scary Stories to Tell in the Dark may have terrified me as a child, but i'm an adult now, damn it! YOU DON'T INTIMIDATE ME!!

Enk

makes good threads.
bistromathics said:
yo enk, lets tussle. Scary Stories to Tell in the Dark may have terrified me as a child, but i'm an adult now, damn it! YOU DON'T INTIMIDATE ME!!

Uh huh, then why when I jumped on last night you immediately bailed out, hm? i don't think it's time to take those diapers off just yet tot.

Enk

makes good threads.
Excellent matches bistro! Probably one of the best Vipers I've played in a while. You really knew her combos well but it still wasn't good enough! MWAHAHAHA!!!

Top Bottom