• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Street Fighter IV Tournament! XBL/PSN!

bistromathics

facing a bright new dawn
my vision cam took this pic just as i lost the 5th round of the 3rd match:

2lsk8j5.jpg

arstal

Whine Whine FADC Troll
I'm hoping KOFXII gets this love as well. After hearing a report from someone I trust to judge fighters, I'm going to give it a whirl.

As for this: best time for me to play is Tues-Thurs before 10pm ET.

Enk

makes good threads.
bistromathics said:
my vision cam took this pic just as i lost the 5th round of the 3rd match:

*creepy pic*

I managed to take this picture of me shortly after digging your grave after the last match.

scaryfat1.jpg

Unfortunately I forgot that I had to step out of the grave before putting the dirt back in.

Pachinko

Round 1 Bracket:
_dementia vs. Pachinko (3,0)

I can confirm that I got my ass handed to me on a silver platter. Funny though I had more fun in the matches after the 'tournement' stuff got out of the way. I still failed to win any of 'em but whatever. I'm doing this mostly for fun.

LakeEarth said:
Fuck, me and Rummy Bunnz had our matches, but I forgot about this rule.

4. Best of 5 rounds (Win 3 of them).

We only did best of 3 rounds.

For the record, I won 2-0 Honda vs his Cammy, straight rounds. His Rufus did a number on my Abel, but that was after I thought we were done with the tourney.

Fixing :

First Round Bracket:
LakeEarth vs. RummyBunnz (2,0)
Yeah, when we hooked up I was trying to doublecheck the thread to see if it was 3 or 5 rounds but my computer was spazzing out and I couldn't access the site. Oh well.

God that one match I played Abel was sad. I was never very good with him but I've forgotten what little I once knew. I gotta get back to playing more often. I'm slackin'.

gg!

Relix

he's Virgin Tight™
TurtleSnatcher said:
Relix.. when are we playing? I'm free during the evenings central time..

I waited for you at the IRC for like 3 hours :lol . Hmm... evenings, then definitely tomorrow. I'll be on the IRC channel as always, so maybe we can do it tomorrow if possible =).

Relix said:
I waited for you at the IRC for like 3 hours :lol . Hmm... evenings, then definitely tomorrow. I'll be on the IRC channel as always, so maybe we can do it tomorrow if possible =).
k
I get out of the office around 6ish Central time.. so maybe right around then.. Ill try to get on.. Depending on my sleepyness.

Relix

he's Virgin Tight™
PhatSaqs said:
Dude and I cant seem to establish a connection to each other for our match. Sucks :(

Tried opening ports? Router on DMZ? Cable direct to console? Etc? If none works lemme know and I'll try and change a few stuff.

TurtleSnatcher said:
k
I get out of the office around 6ish Central time.. so maybe right around then.. Ill try to get on.. Depending on my sleepyness.

Alright, if everything goes according to keikaku I should be on at around that time or sightly later =).

Relix

he's Virgin Tight™
There's the IRC channel for something you guys :lol PM, AIM, MSN, IRC... w/e. There's still 6 days left =O

Nikashi said:
Turtlesnatcher, Relix had to go see to a personal issue, he'll be back later on, he'll try to be back early.
Works for me.. Just need to get a few warmups with randoms before I play..

May not be tonight though now.. but we shall see!

Either way.. I'll probably lose..

Relix

he's Virgin Tight™
Relix vs. Turtlesnatcher (2,1)

I will admit I played shitty games. I got used to a pattern and now its like a bad habit of mine. There were rather good matches, but I think we both could have done much better. Now to break free of my new Chun pattern... making stuff less fun for me. =P

I played even shittier games.

GG's though.

That was some of the worst fuerte I've played in a while.

I needed to warm up more..

Fucking retarded ultra never came out on those free HK jump ups.. And fucking camera wouldn't record in the beginning of matches.. Every fireball you threw in the beginning (90% of the matches) was a free splash).. instead i had to walk back to make sure the damn thing was recording =[

Vard

MoxManiac said:
MoxManiac vs. Vard (2,0)

good games man
Thanks, you too. I certainly wasn't expecting that I would win, but I think the experience could only help my game.

Arde5643

No luck, huh, Saqs?

Hi Relix, I still can't get my game on with Saqs.
If you don't have any players that can be switched around with us, you can just have me as forfeit and put me in the loser's bracket.

I don't think I have much chance going against Saqs anyway. :/

Arde5643 said:
No luck, huh, Saqs?

If you don't have any players that can be switched around with us, you can just have me as forfeit and put me in the loser's bracket.

Great.. we get to play eachother for the 1 millionth time.

Relix

he's Virgin Tight™
Arde5643 said:
No luck, huh, Saqs?

I think I can switch you... I'll post updated brackets tomorrow and contact the people involved in the change =O

Lyte Edge

All I got for the Vernal Equinox was this stupid tag
BigAT said:
XBL Round 1 Bracket:
Lyte Edge vs. BigAT (2,0)

GG BigAT; hope we can play some more soon!

I was Chun-Li and BigAT was Blanka, BTW. No alts were used. Match break down was 3-0, 3-0. There was one match where BigAT hit me with an Ultra and I thought the round was over, but somehow I survived with a pixel of life left and got a throw to score the win. That was intense! Overall it was a very fast-paced set of matches and I really enjoyed it.

Won

Well I'm home at the moment, so if you have time now... If not, thursday is a holiday so I will be available the whole day.^^

Top Bottom