• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official TEKKEN 6 "Who needs a FADC? We got RAGE!" Thread

twinturbo2 said:
You have the game already? What's the old man's ending? And did you get Jin's ending yet?

(Spoiler it for everyone please)

spoiler tag contains actual spoiler!
the ending shows Heihachi in a space shuttle in space, Jin and Kazuya are tied up, he opens the shuttle hatch and throws Jin out first. He then walks over to Kazuya and tries to throw him out too but slips and falls out of the shuttle with him. It then shows all 3 floating randomly in space about to enter earths atmosphere.

Songbird

Prodigal Son
EraldoCoil said:
the ending shows Heihachi in a space shuttle in space, Jin and Kazuya are tied up, he opens the shuttle hatch and throws Jin out first. He then walks over to Kazuya and tries to throw him out too but slips and falls out of the shuttle with him. It then shows all 3 floating randomly in space about to enter earths atmosphere.

That's just rad. Can't wait!

lolmark

I really hate to ask this question, but is there a preferred console for this game? In terms of controls and graphics? I have 2 joysticks using sanwa and seimitsu buttons respectively on the Xbox 360, but I get the feeling it might be easier to play on the PS3 controller.

LowParry

lolmark said:
I really hate to ask this question, but is there a preferred console for this game? In terms of controls and graphics? I have 2 joysticks using sanwa and seimitsu buttons respectively on the Xbox 360, but I get the feeling it might be easier to play on the PS3 controller.

Hey, if you got the arcade sticks already, go for the 360. In terms of looks, both games look the same so you're set with either version. But if I were you, I'd go for the 360 cause you're already set to play.

Calcaneus

I really like the sountrack, I've always been a fan of tekken soundtracks. They always get you pumped in the game, even if they aren't as interesting alone.

twinturbo2

butthurt Heat fan
EraldoCoil said:
Wow, just... wow. :lol

tapedeck

Do I win a prize for talking about my penis on the Internet???
EraldoCoil said:
.....k. :lol

DrDogg

lolmark said:

The competitive scene will be focused on the PS3 version. The only exception to this would be if the World Cyber Games pick up Tekken 6 for the 2010 season. They would use the 360 version like they do with everything else.

Caj814

Most of the endings are on youtube now.

Bob
He becomes super successful after winning but ends up losing most of the weight and he goes into a hilarious emotional breakdown

Kadey

Mrs. Harvey
EraldoCoil said:

That's like an extension of his T5 ending.

lol my GS has midnight launches for every game I never get, and the one I actually want right away is not going to be having a midnight launch at all...

just my fucking luck.

Lyte Edge

All I got for the Vernal Equinox was this stupid tag
Finaika said:
Agreed. From what I've heard, the soundtrack is top.

Anyways any idea when will the PSP version be released?

End of November for U.S., December for elsewhere. At least that was it last time I checked...

RichardAM

Kwanzaagator
EraldoCoil said:

Good thing we're not here for the story. :lol

OSHAN

I made a circle around town: Best Buy, Target, Walmart, and TRU - no one selling early. Blah.

Rainy day too, perfect for games. Oh well.

rvy

Banned
I wish that the Tekken team would grow up. I'm pretty tired of the retarded storylines and lame animal characters.

That being said, can't wait to get my hands on it and customize Law. :D

OSHAN

Shikashi said:
I wish that the Tekken team would grow up. I'm pretty tired of the retarded storylines and lame animal characters.

That being said, can't wait to get my hands on it and customize Law. :D

I get a kick out of all the wacky shit. One moment you're throwing down amongst ruins with a blood red moon watching above, and then the next you're in Barbie's fucking play pen with heart balloons bouncing everywhere.

Quick question for those who have it/played it.

I'm going to be playing a LOT of offline vs. How many profiles can one use on their system? (Can I have more then just the one?).

EDIT:

I've also heard that you can only have one custom character per character?

DR2K

Banned
Mattlikewhoa said:
Quick question for those who have it/played it.

I'm going to be playing a LOT of offline vs. How many profiles can one use on his system? (Can I have more then just the one?).

1 profile per game, only one character can have customized outfits. From what I've been reading.

LowParry

DR2K said:
1 profile per game, only one character can have customized outfits. From what I've been reading.

So you can't have two characters on screen with customizations? Just the one side?

God, the final boss is so lame. You have to basically cheese him to win and not give him a chance to get a hit in or he'll pull off some bs
Every single one of my losses has been to him. Sigh...

Spruchy

Game is ok, animates really well but graphically ain't nothing to write home about. Lots of modes but online is disabled right now.

DR2K said:

That's rather crappy...In this day and age you'd think they would have changed this from the T5: DR...

rvy

Banned
Arcade stick edition costs 173€... that's almost 200€, FFS! Some people have that as a pension, fuck that, ain't buying it. Limited edition with a crappy sweat, here I come. :lol

Any news on the OST?

I really don't get the mechanics of this boss battle.

Is it random when his attacks are uninterruptable and he automatically blocks? Because sometimes my hits can interrupt him and floor him but just as often it just automatically blocks my attack and he goes through with his attack.
I've beaten him a few times already and I still don't understand it fully.

Spruchy

CcrooK said:
What kind of tv ya got?

Sony Bravia 1080p 52 inch. The game also looks below average in the arcade.

BTW I don't know if it's just Tekken Fans being defensive as always but from my experience playing arcade mode on 360 when you lose a match and hit continue there IS a load time while it takes you back to the character select menu. TBH I couldn't care less I doubt im going to play this game long enough for the load times to get irritating.

Oh yeah the musics and stages are nice.

LowParry

Spruchy said:
Sony Bravia 1080p 52 inch. The game also looks below average in the arcade.

BTW I don't know if it's just Tekken Fans being defensive as always but from my experience playing arcade mode on 360 when you lose a match and hit continue there IS a load time while it takes you back to the character select menu. TBH I couldn't care less I doubt im going to play this game long enough for the load times to get irritating.

Oh yeah the musics and stages are nice.

Yeah, I've been hearing a lot of impressions with TV's that are higher than 40'inch lose some of the quality. It's that sub par resolution that's killing it I'm sure. If you got the 360 version, try turning off the blur option and see what it looks like then since it ups the resolution.

Top Bottom