• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Xbox 360 Madden '11 Online Dynasty Thread: Ball & Juice edition

looking at the overall stats for the league, it's pretty clear that defense is either highly improved this year or all-madden was the answer all along. scoring average is down from last year (not 1 team over 30 ppg), completion % is way down from last year (no one is over 70%; last year there were multiple players over 75% and english was over 80% for most of the final year), YPC is down (though still high for gore/mjd/etc), and although there aren't eye popping sack stats i can say that i have been getting a lot more qb pressures (this is also a reason for the lower completion %)

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
gg Rors, ugh that was the ugliest first half of offense I have ever put up I'm embarrassed.

I still don't know what happened on that second INT I threw, I swear it went through my guy's body into your dude. :lol

Rorschach

GG Kave_Man. Can't believe your guys dropped all those INTs from Campbell. Oh well, at least he gave you guys a forward pass "fumble"!

Kave_Man said:
gg Rors, ugh that was the ugliest first half of offense I have ever put up I'm embarrassed.

I still don't know what happened on that second INT I threw, I swear it went through my guy's body into your dude. :lol
He missed the catch and I hit Y at the exact right moment to get the INT. :lol

Rorschach

No injuries for me so far (besides Lamarr out for the season, but that was pre-patch). *crosses fingers*

I keep subbing my yellow HBs out immediately. :lol
Kave_Man said:
Yeah the refs were trying to cheat right there with that fumble. :lol
They did that last game too and I challenged to no avail, so I figured I wouldn't challenge this time. :lol

Birdman02

Ramirez said:
So I read the schedule wrong, I play Birdman. :lol I'll be around tonight.

Any chance you're around now? If not, I have a couple of really tight windows tomorrow at 1:00 est and and 6:15. Other than that, I probably won't be able to play until Sunday.

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
FrenchMovieTheme said:
looking at the overall stats for the league, it's pretty clear that defense is either highly improved this year or all-madden was the answer all along. scoring average is down from last year (not 1 team over 30 ppg), completion % is way down from last year (no one is over 70%; last year there were multiple players over 75% and english was over 80% for most of the final year), YPC is down (though still high for gore/mjd/etc), and although there aren't eye popping sack stats i can say that i have been getting a lot more qb pressures (this is also a reason for the lower completion %)
No mention of Bradshaw?

Lucky I don't play you this season.

Nightz said:
Story can you play after your NCAA game tonight?

I got your live message. I'll be watching the Braves game tonight so if I can manage to stay awake through the whole game then I'll try to stay up to play our game tonight.

Lonestar

I joined for Erin Brockovich discussion
So Mig is in charge of the Vikes, right? Let me know when you're available, and we can try to get it over quickly so I can play more Castlevania.

DenogginizerOS

BenjaminBirdie's Thomas Jefferson
Lonestar said:
So Mig is in charge of the Vikes, right? Let me know when you're available, and we can try to get it over quickly so I can play more Castlevania.
So far, this is shaping up to be my Batman:AA of 2010. Finished Chapter 1 on Hard last night and had to force myself to go to bed. And fuck the framerate whores: I do not see what they claim to see. SMH.

Lonestar

I joined for Erin Brockovich discussion
DenogginizerOS said:
So far, this is shaping up to be my Batman:AA of 2010. Finished Chapter 1 on Hard last night and had to force myself to go to bed. And fuck the framerate whores: I do not see what they claim to see. SMH.

Yeah, I'm not seeing framerate problems. A little bit halfway into Chapter 2...this is a bigger game than I thought it would be.

BigAT

Round 2:
1. Colts - CB Tye Hill
2. Raiders - FB Owen Schmitt
3. Rams - FS Daniel Bullocks
4. Jets - DT Atiyyah Ellison
5. Broncos LOLB Cody Brown
6. Saints DT Tank Tyler
7. 49ers DB Fumble Lost
8. Eagles CB Dre Bly
9. Packers LT Levi Jones
10. Bucs DE Darren Howard
11. Cowboys pick was romo'd
12. Steelers Pick suspended on rape allegations
13. Browns DE Julius Williams
14. Bills ? Chad Reinart
15. Nightzes Myron Rolle (is he really in the game? lol)
16. Giants pick sacked
17. Lions after further review
18. Pats DE B. McCray
19. Panthers fumbled
20. Redskins DT Chris Baker
21. Cards FB Dan Kreider
22. Bengals FS Will Blackmon
23. Dolphins CB Whitherspoon
24. Chiefs Nope
25. Falcons WR Brandon Jones
26. Texans K Matt Stover
27. Seahawks Best WR Left
28. Vikings ON THE CLOCK
29. Ravens
30. Titans
31. Jags
32. Bears

Still waiting on the Vikings.

eznark

Banned
Sanjuro, I'm gonna get swol then I have a conference call. I'll be available to play around 12 hopefully. I'll just leave the phone on speaker

DenogginizerOS said:

I'm getting it and Enslaved next week during the TRU B2G1 deal, I'll probably grab Medal of Honor as my third game.

eznark

Banned
storybook77 said:
I'm getting it and Enslaved next week during the TRU B2G1 deal, I'll probably grab Medal of Honor as my third game.

KMart has a deal where you get a $25 gift card when you buy Enslaved. Gonna pick that up today. Still trying to decide what to do with the TRU deal. I need to start stocking up, once the baby comes I can't imagine I'll be buying too many games.

Ramirez

eznark said:
KMart has a deal where you get a $25 gift card when you buy Enslaved. Gonna pick that up today. Still trying to decide what to do with the TRU deal. I need to start stocking up, once the baby comes I can't imagine I'll be playing too many games.

fixed that for you.

DenogginizerOS said:
:lol :lol

You are so right. My game-playing has gone down a little more each year for the last 8 years..... :/

I mainly just play either when I first get home or at night after everyone else has gone to bed. When I do get to play while my daughter is up, I'm still limited on the type of games I can play so Castlevania will be a late night choice.

Nightz

DenogginizerOS said:
Enslaved is supposedly very, very short. I have read on CAG that people have beaten it in like 3-4 hours. FYI.
Not surprising considering how short Heavenly Sword was. Not sure if I want to get it at K-Mart or TRU though.

eznark

Banned
DenogginizerOS said:
Enslaved is supposedly very, very short. I have read on CAG that people have beaten it in like 3-4 hours. FYI.

Schumaker puts it at "a dozen hour long" experience. I'm not any good at games, so I'm guessing I'll be up at that end.

DenogginizerOS said:

Which is a perfect game for someone like me who has very limited time and a pile of other games to still finish.

McNei1y

Yo, if anyone is interested in a Madden Money league, I know a guy who has 7 leagues running right now. Each league is different. Some are 10$ reg teams, others are 10$ fantasy draft teams. 10$ each season. Then theres some 15$ leagues and 20$ leagues. Then a high roller league were you auction for teams. Supposedly the highest teams went for 75$.

If anyone likes to play for money, msg his GT at Mas47. Just shouting out there.

BigAT

McNei1y said:
Yo, if anyone is interested in a Madden Money league, I know a guy who has 7 leagues running right now. Each league is different. Some are 10$ reg teams, others are 10$ fantasy draft teams. 10$ each season. Then theres some 15$ leagues and 20$ leagues. Then a high roller league were you auction for teams. Supposedly the highest teams went for 75$.

If anyone likes to play for money, msg his GT at Mas47. Just shouting out there.
Paging vumpler, paging vumpler.

LiveWire

McNei1y said:
If anyone likes to play for money

sharkwater_ver2_subcom3.jpg

AstroLad

Hail to the KING baby
we should make this league for $$$ but keep all the rules and guidelines regarding sim play. would anyone be opposed to this?

DCX

DCX
AstroLad said:
we should make this league for $$$ but keep all the rules and guidelines regarding sim play. would anyone be opposed to this?
Yea..deny me a trade in a money league.* Google maps *

DCX

Ramirez

Well, I'm trading the game into Gamestop, tired of wasting my time on a broken game. Nothing against Birdman, the stuff happens in every game I play, tired of seeing no name RBs trucking James Harrison and dragging Woodley 3 yards down field every other play. :lol

To illustrate how dumb this game is, Birdman had an 8.0 YPC average with Partrick Cobbs, a guy that isn't even on the Saints anymore, and wait for the best part...

http://www.nfl.com/players/PatrickCobbs/profile?id=COB753658

Has -6 rushing yards on the season in the real NFL. A defense that hasn't given up a 100 yard rusher in ages just let Patrick Cobbs run wild, Tiburon, you are amazing.

Anyways, I just want to get something out of this POS before it's too late, so putting it down towards Black Ops or something, sorry.

edit: Upon further review that guy has never played for the Saints according to NFL.com, is he a FA pick up in the league or what? :lol

Birdman02

GG Ram. It felt like I had a little home-field voodoo going for me in that one....especially on that Will Smith INT.

EDIT: I traded for Patrick Cobbs because he played at North Texas when I was there.

Birdman02

Ramirez said:
Well, I'm trading the game into Gamestop, tired of wasting my time on a broken game. Nothing against Birdman, the stuff happens in every game I play, tired of seeing no name RBs trucking James Harrison and dragging Woodley 3 yards down field every other play. :lol

To illustrate how dumb this game is, Birdman had an 8.0 YPC average with Partrick Cobbs, a guy that isn't even on the Saints anymore, and wait for the best part...

http://www.nfl.com/players/PatrickCobbs/profile?id=COB753658

Has -6 rushing yards on the season in the real NFL. A defense that hasn't given up a 100 yard rusher in ages just let Patrick Cobbs run wild, Tiburon, you are amazing.

Anyways, I just want to get something out of this POS before it's too late, so putting it down towards Black Ops or something, sorry.

edit: Upon further review that guy has never played for the Saints according to NFL.com, is he a FA pick up in the league or what? :lol

Hey, Cobbs had 12 carries for 88 yards and a TD in 2008
full season
:p

It seemed like your guys were always going in to the strip ball animation. Don't know if you were doing manually or not, but I noticed that animation quite a few times...usually resulting in a broken tackle.

Ramirez

Birdman02 said:
Hey, Cobbs had 12 carries for 88 yards and a TD in 2008
full season
:p

It seemed like your guys were always going in to the strip ball animation. Don't know if you were doing manually or not, but I noticed that animation quite a few times...usually resulting in a broken tackle.

Nah, they do that animation on their own at times, especially if the tackle animation is a long one.

Birdman gets best GM of the forever for picking up Cobbs, a true dark horse!

Top Bottom