• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Xbox 360 Madden '11 Online Dynasty Thread: Ball & Juice edition

eznark said:
Disappointed, not bitter. Seems like most everyone is shitting on the league in general, I'm just joining in!

I'm not really shitting on the league itself rather the limitations the game has placed on it. Offline, this Madden can be enjoyable with lots of slider tweaks but online, it's a worthless piece of shit.

Mrbob

So during the bye week I completely gutted my defense. Been too lazy to check and EA had my depth chart completely messed up! So I fixed it, brought in a couple new starters and ended up with some good results. Tommie Harris booking after an INT here:

http://www.easports.com/media/play/video/42187802

Then my secondary got into the action with an INT with under 1:30 left in the game zackary dackary bowman with the pick:

http://www.easports.com/media/play/video/42188025

Bills have one last shot and I top it off with a user pick with Major Wright (First start at safety for the rook bye bye Steltz!):

http://www.easports.com/media/play/video/42188268

Touchdown given up on a kickoff (surprise surprise!), other than that my D kept the offense out of the end zone the entire game!

eznark

Banned
DCX said:
Maybe because it was mid season. Maybe in the off-season it will get approved.

DCX

Unless I miss my mark, there won't be enough people here come season two to warrant vetoing trades...or making them

DCX

DCX
eznark said:
Unless I miss my mark, there won't be enough people here come season two to warrant vetoing trades...or making them
20 people or so is better than zero. There are alot of us having fun and replacement players will be had. It's not that big of a deal. The deal is still on the table ;)

DCX

jacobs34

Sanjuro Tsubaki said:
- Unplayable lag.
- Running the same play.
- No-huddle when up two scores under two minute warning.

= Please god just end.

Bro. It was 14-3 in the first half. I'm going to keep trying to score. You kept all-in blitzing me when I was in a running formation so I would adible to quick slants. It's not exactly rocket science. As for lag, if you had a problem with it, why didn't you message me. It wasn't bad on my end at all. I can understand how you would be salty about the first touchdown given your defender missed a tackle, but come on. I didn't even try to score in the second half!

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
jacobs34 said:
Bro. It was 14-3 in the first half. I'm going to keep trying to score. You kept all-in blitzing me when I was in a running formation so I would adible to quick slants. It's not exactly rocket science. As for lag, if you had a problem with it, why didn't you message me. It wasn't bad on my end at all. I can understand how you would be salty about the first touchdown given your defender missed a tackle, but come on. I didn't even try to score in the second half!
I keep doing the same shit. Everyone is obsessed with blitzing rushing at least 6 this season.

jacobs34

Wellington said:
I keep doing the same shit. Everyone is obsessed with blitzing rushing at least 6 this season.

Exactly. Running screens and quick slants are effective against the blitz. I can't tell you how many times I get called a pussy because I use them effectively against bad players.

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
jacobs34 said:
Exactly. Running screens and quick slants are effective against the blitz. I can't tell you how many times I get called a pussy because I use them effectively against bad players.
Be careful Brandon. It's especially effective to set the player up thinking it's going to be a blitz then audible into cover 2 for an easy pass defense or pick by the OLBs.

Sanjuro

jacobs34 said:
It was 35-7 in the first half, I didn't get a field goal. It was 21-7 when you were running no-huddle.

You weren't using audibles. You were running the same shotgun formation play while I was running 4-3 or Dime defensive sets, not blitzing.

It's not a big deal, I just don't enjoy playing like that is all.

jacobs34

Wellington said:
Be careful Brandon. It's especially effective to set the player up thinking it's going to be a blitz then audible into cover 2 for an easy pass defense or pick by the OLBs.

Ha Ha. I know this. Zone blitzes are also an effective change-up, but that never happened.

jacobs34

Sanjuro Tsubaki said:
It was 35-7 in the first half, I didn't get a field goal. It was 21-7 when you were running no-huddle.

You weren't using audibles. You were running the same shotgun formation play while I was running 4-3 or Dime defensive sets, not blitzing.

You are right, you did have a touchdown. I scored on the first play of the game in shotgun, my next score was off a twins left play that was going to be a run, but I audibled to a quick slant when I saw there was nine in the box. Then I returned a pick for a touchdown. In the second half I scored a touchdown on a screen to Mendenhall, and after about mid way into the third quarter I toned down the game and scored one more field goal. I'm sorry if it was laggy, and if you want to run it back I'd be glad to play again.

Sanjuro

I'm not mad or anything, don't get me wrong. Just commenting on it. I really haven't had a problem with lag this year so it seemed just weird that I would get the bug this game.

I don't think you are a cheeser or anything, just the no-huddle thing is looked down upon.

jacobs34

Sanjuro Tsubaki said:
I'm not mad or anything, don't get me wrong. Just commenting on it. I really haven't had a problem with lag this year so it seemed just weird that I would get the bug this game.

I don't think you are a cheeser or anything, just the no-huddle thing is looked down upon.

I hear you man. I really wasn't trying to run it up on you.

Rorschach

I have a bye week coming up, so...

n340G.jpg

eznark

Banned
Sanjuro Tsubaki said:

Dude, 21-7 first half he has every right to try and keep scoring under 2 minutes.

eznark

Banned
I played the Ravens, so those lines were doubly fucked up. The Dolphins offense finally came to life thanks to a couple lucky bounces. Defense is still standing strong!

Rorschach

eznark said:
I played the Ravens, so those lines were doubly fucked up. The Dolphins offense finally came to life thanks to a couple lucky bounces. Defense is still standing strong!
btw- those lines were for next week. You vs the Titans. Not the Ravens. :p

Ramirez

LukeSmith said:
Sim CB and I's game, disconnected in the first quarter. Not worth bothering all night to try and get it to work

You have to install your game, direct connect, then rub your belly and pat your head at the same time, then it works.

Sanjuro

eznark said:
Dude, 21-7 first half he has every right to try and keep scoring under 2 minutes.
I'm fine with someone trying to score, just running the no huddle with time on the clock and time outs. I couldn't do much anyway.

McNei1y

Smokey, when the week advances, I can play whenever all day tomorrow except for 3-5 pm EST. Available tonight for a short bit too.

well im just advancing now then. people are waiting to play next weeks games and i dont see anyone on playing the remaining games this week.

plan on this.... advanced!

ill be online live

Top Bottom