• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Xbox 360 Madden '11 Online Dynasty Thread: Ball & Juice edition

LiveWire said:
gg FMT. Gore is so fucking overrated. Meanwhile SJax gets nerfed. :lol

Stupid Bradford backwards passing cost me the game.

gg. gore isn't overrated, the offensive line is. the thing about the line is that my first 7 or 8 rushes i might average 2 or 3 yards a carry, but eventually in the game they start opening gaping holes. i dont know if there is a stat where the defense gets worn down overtime or if its just a coincedence, but if you keep running with the niners you get an easy 150 yards.

i was taking care of business on defense until the no huddle :(

eznark

Banned
LiveWire said:
You're an idiot for not seeing "WEEK 10" in BIG BOLD FUCKING LETTERS. :p
You're right, most oddsmakers put lines up weeks in advance. (I have no freaking clue what week we are on)

Miguel

Hey, I don't think you guys understand the importance of what just happened here.

Bob was the first game done this week. FIRST. NUMBER 1.

I may or may not have told him they were about to sim and it was the end of our week.

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
AstroLad said:
hey kaveman you wanna play tonite?

Sorry went to bed early last night after going to the Raptors double OT victory and then catching the Leafs highlights.

I'd be good to go tonight after work, I'll be home all night. Otherwise I can't play again until Saturday because I'll be at another Raptors game Friday night.

eznark

Banned
Miguel said:
Hey, I don't think you guys understand the importance of what just happened here.

Bob was the first game done this week. FIRST. NUMBER 1.

I may or may not have told him they were about to sim and it was the end of our week.
:lol

AstroLad

Hail to the KING baby
Kave_Man said:
Sorry went to bed early last night after going to the Raptors double OT victory and then catching the Leafs highlights.

I'd be good to go tonight after work, I'll be home all night. Otherwise I can't play again until Saturday because I'll be at another Raptors game Friday night.
Yeah I can probably swing that. Let me see if I can get home a little earlier.

eznark

Banned
storybook77 said:
When will you be available to play?

Got meeting most of the day but hoping to be done by late afternoon. Hopefully around 5 or so, depending on how dinner shakes out. Sometime tonight for sure.

Just so that I don't have to look it up, what kind of running stats does VY have?

LiveWire

FrenchMovieTheme said:
gg. gore isn't overrated, the offensive line is. the thing about the line is that my first 7 or 8 rushes i might average 2 or 3 yards a carry, but eventually in the game they start opening gaping holes. i dont know if there is a stat where the defense gets worn down overtime or if its just a coincedence, but if you keep running with the niners you get an easy 150 yards.

i was taking care of business on defense until the no huddle :(

Ah, yea, in hindsight it was the O-line, and poor pursuit from Rams defenders.

As for the no huddle, I haven't check Bradford's throw on the run stat, but wow was he freeballin' it down the field. :lol

I look forward to the rematch inside a nice DRY dome with no wind. Effin' Bay Area teams. :/

eznark said:
Got meeting most of the day but hoping to be done by late afternoon. Hopefully around 5 or so, depending on how dinner shakes out. Sometime tonight for sure.

Just so that I don't have to look it up, what kind of running stats does VY have?

We may have to shoot for later tonight. You going to be around after 10 est?

As for VY, 11 rushing attempts for 131 yards.

Smokey

McNei1y said:
Smokey, I am available whenever today. Let me know!

can you play now?

fyi, my limit with this game is 1 disconnect. If it d/c a 2nd time then it can be simmed as my patience is quite low with this game at the moment.

McNei1y

Smokey said:
can you play now?

fyi, my limit with this game is 1 disconnect. If it d/c a 2nd time then it can be simmed as my patience is quite low with this game at the moment.

Sorry, was away. I can play now if you would like.

BigAT

Nightz said:
Really? We have to wait until November?
Plus I think the "we" that found the problem consisted entirely of the players that troubleshot his broken game for him and then forwarded the results.

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
I swallow sadness with how bad I am in this game sometimes. :(

GG Astro, I achieved a goal of actually competing against you this time. :lol

I loved your mix of no huddle in there, really kept me on my toes and made the game that much more interesting.

And also just realized I beat the spread, suck on that everyone who bet!

AstroLad

Hail to the KING baby
Kave_Man said:
I swallow sadness with how bad I am in this game sometimes. :(

GG Astro, I achieved a goal of actually competing against you this time. :lol

I loved your mix of no huddle in there, really kept me on my toes and made the game that much more interesting.

And also just realized I beat the spread, suck on that everyone who bet!
That was a crazy game. I thought I had decent control in the first half despite only being up 7 and missing that FG. But then the moment they gave you that fourth down (I swear you didn't make it!) the whole game shifted and the previously serviceable Anderson was slingin and slangin. Thankfully Fitzo (and my secondary) pulled it out just in the nick of time.

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
Nightz said:
Really? We have to wait until November?
Wow what?

So players that have been disconning just need to go to My Madden and get the latest rosters... and the problem stops?

Actually that doesn't make any sense. How do guys get to the fourth Q and disconnect with a few minutes left? No huddle O tiring out starters and putting backups that were added in? Nonsensical.

eznark

Banned
Just finished Enslaved. About 8-10 hours or so. Fantastic. The middle was good, but the first and last chapters are incredible. The "boss battle" at the end is absolutely top notch.

Nightz

eznark said:
Just finished Enslaved. About 8-10 hours or so. Fantastic. The middle was good, but the first and last chapters are incredible. The "boss battle" at the end is absolutely top notch.
Started it today and I'm on Chapter 4. Liking it so far!

eznark

Banned

I just "made" $5 by buying Enslaved. Got a $25 gift card from KMart when I bought it, and I just agreed to trade it in to Amazon for $40!

Sweet!

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
I'm resisting getting the game, I got far too much of backlog right now to even think about any new games that aren't sports related. :(

McNei1y

Smokey, if you're trying to play in the next hour I can't. I'm going to watch Always Sunny and The League. I will be on after so probably 11 EST. Then not sure about later tonight. Def tomorrow around 5 EST though.

eznark

Banned
Kave_Man said:
I'm resisting getting the game, I got far too much of backlog right now to even think about any new games that aren't sports related. :(

I made myself finish it before buying NHL 11. Now to figure out who will give me the most money for Haloz

eznark

Banned

Henne had one 8 yard scramble then couldn't throw anymore. Nice.

Some hilarious broken pursuit against CJ too. Game is awesome.

DCX

DCX

Fuck this game, fuck it, fuck it!!!!!!!!!

First off, Shane Graham go to hell. Had the win, a FG after a crazy catch from Roddy White and he spears it left into the stands :/ I get an int to seal the game and he proceeds to fumble it. ..then Ryan throws an int as i'm driving to win the game again..

The game rewards our shitty game with a tie :/ GG bro...

DCX

Mrbob

DCX melt down. :lol

Just saw Madden 11 sales are were down 11 percent from Madden 10 sales year over year for the month of October. Backlash in effect. :D

Nightz

Mrbob said:

Just saw Madden 11 sales are were down 11 percent from Madden 10 sales last year year over year for the month of October. Backlash in effect. :D
I'm sure they will spin it in some positive way with the chartz.

AstroLad

Hail to the KING baby
Mrbob said:

Just saw Madden 11 sales are were down 11 percent from Madden 10 sales year over year for the month of October. Backlash in effect. :D
Oh wow is that true? Awesome if so. Last I remember on the sales front were the first-week sales being really good or something.

As long as I keep having games like I did with Kaveman and DM the past two weeks I'll never give it up though.

Mrbob

I wonder what will happen next year if there is a lock out. No Madden released? One of my theories as to why Tiburon is timing next year about fixing online franchise is the fact they need the hard core to buy the game if a lock out is happening.

AstroLad

Hail to the KING baby
Mrbob said:
I wonder what will happen next year if there is a lock out.
Mutant League!

ten-sports-games-that-need-to-be-remade-20080612015457389.jpg

Top Bottom