• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Xbox 360 Madden '11 Online Dynasty Thread: Ball & Juice edition

Nightz

OMG I would buy 100 copies of a new Mutant League game if it ever came out. Countless hours of my childhood were spent with that game.

Mrbob said:
I wonder what will happen next year if there is a lock out. No Madden released? One of my theories as to why Tiburon is timing next year about fixing online franchise is the fact they need the hard core to buy the game if a lock out is happening.

I'm pretty sure there will still be a Madden. The NFL owners will still want to generate as much revenue as they can without their main product producing any.

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
I am with Astrolad, some of the classic games I've played are what keep me coming back.

Somnia and I played one the other night, it was ridiculous. I unleashed my voltron D after having examined our first game and it combined with ball control O had him locked down. I was up 17-0 at the half and thought I was in for an easy win, but then Somnia was able to tack on a PR TD and KR TD with Felix Motherfucking Jones. I was up 20-14 and was having a lot of trouble moving the ball. Somnia finally changes up his playcalling and gets a TD drive to go up 21-20. I had to drive down field against his ridiculous CBs and kick a 47 yard field goal with 16 MPH winds blowing left. I had already missed a 41 yarder thanks to the wind.

I was very fortunate to win that one and keep myself undefeated against Somnia in league play. :D

I get CB next and will have to study so I can unleash dragonzord D against him in round 2. :(

DCX said:

Fuck this game, fuck it, fuck it!!!!!!!!!

First off, Shane Graham go to hell. Had the win, a FG after a crazy catch from Roddy White and he spears it left into the stands :/ I get an int to seal the game and he proceeds to fumble it. ..then Ryan throws an int as i'm driving to win the game again..

The game rewards our shitty game with a tie :/ GG bro...

DCX

yeah fuck this game! that would never happen.... in real life....

AstroLad

Hail to the KING baby
FrenchMovieTheme said:
don't worry, cb is in charge of NCAA and im going to set rors as the commish for madden since i'll be in frisco for the niners this weekend!
ugh sorry to hear the news man. my best wishes

daw840

TheCrow said:
So... No sign of Daw. :(
My apologies, I have been really busy these last few days and I can't get on GAF at work anymore. I will try to make it happen today if your around, otherwise just whoever the commish is just boot me and you can play the CPU.

daw840

TheCrow said:
I'm about to eat dinner soon. How about in a hour or later tonight?

All depends on when my wife gets home...like I said I have been really busy this week and she is probably wanting some "quality time" tonight

Rorschach

So... what's going on? Eagles/Skins not getting done?

I assume Bengals/Colts won't get done because Luke doesn't feel like it. :p Texans/Jags because of connection issues. Chefs/Broncos because of scheduling issues.

Do I advance this bitch at 9?

TheCrow

Same here and I'll also be around tonight. Hopefully the sim goes accordingly with Livewire's Line so I can stay in the wildcard race.

Rorschach said:
So... what's going on? Eagles/Skins not getting done?

I assume Bengals/Colts won't get done because Luke doesn't feel like it. :p Texans/Jags because of connection issues. Chefs/Broncos because of scheduling issues.

Do I advance this bitch at 9?
Didn't ever get a response from cb, been around most of the day but I think he was at work. I'm around now but don't see him on aim, so yea don't think its happening?

Rorschach

sableholic said:
Didn't ever get a response from cb, been around most of the day but I think he was at work. I'm around now but don't see him on aim, so yea don't think its happening?
He's on AIM, but he's on his phone. "thecoldone33"

It didn't look like he had much interest in playing it. You want to play the cpu? There's still time before 9 if you supersim!

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
Yeah just got home. Sable can play the CPU if need be.

EA Sunk this battleship with the servers. NCAA 11 future

Top Bottom