• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Xbox 360 Madden '11 Online Dynasty Thread: Ball & Juice edition

a champion always rises CB....

and a dog killer always loses in the end! i won the game on a last second pick from vick. i led most of the game thanks to frank gore raping and 2 KR TD's.

cb has already complained about me cutting back on one of the KR TD's, but he actually played it pretty good and had a guy in position, then a devestating spin move got me to the endzone. 2nd KR td was right up the middle.

gore awaits in frisco for the winner of the gb/ny bloodbath!

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
FrenchMovieTheme said:
a champion always rises CB....

and a dog killer always loses in the end! i won the game on a last second pick from vick. i led most of the game thanks to frank gore raping and 2 KR TD's.

cb has already complained about me cutting back on one of the KR TD's, but he actually played it pretty good and had a guy in position, then a devestating spin move got me to the endzone. 2nd KR td was right up the middle.

gore awaits in frisco for the winner of the gb/ny bloodbath!

:lol I wonder why...

madden.jpg

Ive seen that way too much this season. For any good Special Teams guys like Ted Ginn, its not easy to defend cause all the douchebag defenders take terrible angles. That second KR was legit.

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
AT wins but you would think it'd be an easy win for me not allowing a first down conversion until the end of the third quarter.

Listen to this. 2:09 left in the game I am down 28-23. My D had been lights out so I kicked off deep. 2:05 left now and AT runs his first play. I blitz expecting a run. Rodgers gets hit and it's an incomplete pass. 2:01 left with the clock stopped. He calls a screen, my D sniffs it out, 2 minute warning 3rd and 12. At this point I am taking it to the bank that I will have the ball back with at least two TOs. Next play I call a blitz, my S is on Finley who is running a vertical, I call a blitz on the left side so that I can get Kiwanuka a free run. Hits Rodgers and the pass is miraculously completed for a first.

Both picks I threw I got hit as I was releasing, I hit Rodgers as he is releasing and he completes a crucial third down. Ryan Grant breaks a ton of tackles the game only records one. I have the KR of the Packers in a swarm of Giants and he breaks a single tackle with everyone else overpursuing at this point, easy TD. Typical of the season.

Mrbob

Wellington said:
AT wins but you would think it'd be an easy win for me not allowing a first down conversion until the end of the third quarter.

Listen to this. 2:09 left in the game I am down 28-23. My D had been lights out so I kicked off deep. 2:05 left now and AT runs his first play. I blitz expecting a run. Rodgers gets hit and it's an incomplete pass. 2:01 left with the clock stopped. He calls a screen, my D sniffs it out, 2 minute warning 3rd and 12. At this point I am taking it to the bank that I will have the ball back with at least two TOs. Next play I call a blitz, my S is on Finley who is running a vertical, I call a blitz on the left side so that I can get Kiwanuka a free run. Hits Rodgers and the pass is miraculously completed for a first.

Both picks I threw I got hit as I was releasing, I hit Rodgers as he is releasing and he completes a crucial third down. Ryan Grant breaks a ton of tackles the game only records one. I have the KR of the Packers in a swarm of Giants and he breaks a single tackle with everyone else overpursuing at this point, easy TD. Typical of the season.

Glad someone else has finally felt my pain

http://www.easports.com/media/play/video/36680093

of playing that ridiculous team which gets so many bs plays

http://www.easports.com/media/play/video/36679977

in a game!

BigAT

FrenchMovieTheme said:
i also noticed brady popinga was 0/0 passing for the packers but still managed 14 passing yards :lol
Yeah, I don't know what that's about. He's a backup linebacker.

Meier

Sorry guys, I know this is focused on your online league but I am confused as hell. I am trying to re-sign my guys but for some reason they simply won't allow me to do it even with meeting (and exceeding) their contract expectations.

I'm offering these guys in FA and getting turned down repeatedly.. I tried to "sim" the re-sign period and instead of actually re-signing anyone, it just went past the period and let them all go. What gives?

Rorschach

Meier said:
Sorry guys, I know this is focused on your online league but I am confused as hell. I am trying to re-sign my guys but for some reason they simply won't allow me to do it even with meeting (and exceeding) their contract expectations.

I'm offering these guys in FA and getting turned down repeatedly.. I tried to "sim" the re-sign period and instead of actually re-signing anyone, it just went past the period and let them all go. What gives?
Are they telling you they want more money? Yeah, some guys want way too much or have different "wants" in terms of teams. Check what they want (superbowl team, running team, money, etc).

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
Any projections on when we will draft? We've traditionally done it on Wednesday but I dunno if we can wipe out the rest of the season soon enough. Also, do we want to do free agency before drafting? Would not be a bad idea to take advantage of the long weekend.

LukeSmith

Just let Crow beat the computer, kick me from the league - I'm traveling all this week for the holiday so it wouldn't be right to play and try and win, can't play today until extremely late tonight anyway

Somnia

Rors and DCX would you two just lose in Fantasy again please so I can clearly get back to #1. :D

Battle of 1st and 2nd next week DCX...you going down!

DCX

DCX
Somnia said:
Rors and DCX would you two just lose in Fantasy again please so I can clearly get back to #1. :D

Battle of 1st and 2nd next week DCX...you going down!
:) At least i'm a better GM offline than on, amirite?

DCX

Somnia

Wellington said:
First he was all.
XsoBa.gif

Then just...
zYouC.gif

:lol :lol

So I might grab a 360 on Friday, itll just be the 4gb system but it comes with Madden. What teams are open? (MAYBE!)...god I'm such a fool if I do so fast.

Rorschach

Somnia said:
:lol :lol

So I might grab a 360 on Friday, itll just be the 4gb system but it comes with Madden. What teams are open? (MAYBE!)...god I'm such a fool if I do so fast.
Bills
Jets
Bengals
Tits
Raiders
Rams
Seahawks
Cards
Skins

FMT ran everyone out of the west :|

I'd take the Jets... although, they don't have a great draft position.

Somnia

Rorschach said:
Bills
Jets
Bengals
Tits
Raiders
Rams
Seahawks
Cards
Skins

FMT ran everyone out of the west :|

I'd take the Jets... although, they don't have a great draft position.

Well then, I'll decide on friday if I'll rebuy or just wait for Madden 12

sorry bros, it was my gf's birthday so i was out after the niners debacle. i suppose they lost because i decided to watch the game....

i'll boot luke after the walking dead in a few minutes so we can advance

Rorschach

TheCrow said:
I can play as soon as we advance. Assuming that it happens soon.
Oh shit!

*scrambles to find disc*

Good thing I didn't go to bed. Do it, FMT!

[edit] Oh, great. He left. I bet he didn't give DM admin either...

TheCrow

Same here, but since GSL Season 3 is starting tonight I don't have any idea what time I'll be waking up. I'll post in here or find you on AIM when I can play.

Edit: I love/hate how we usually play 3 times a season. I'm running out of trick plays. :3

BigAT

TheCrow said:
Same here, but since GSL Season 3 is starting tonight I don't have any idea what time I'll be waking up. I'll post in here or find you on AIM when I can play.

Edit: I love/hate how we usually play 3 times a season. I'm running out of trick plays. :3
Nice, I didn't think anyone here would be watching GSL. I caught the tail end of season 2, from ro8 to the finals, and now I'm all-in for season 3.

Top Bottom