• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Xbox 360 Madden '11 Online Dynasty Thread: Ball & Juice edition

eznark

Banned
COhCZ.gif

LukeSmith

Is CB win and in? DM is on the bubble in the NFC, right?
FMT 14-1
AT 13-2
Wellie 11-5
Birdman Division clinch
GCQ 10-6
-------

DM 9-7
CB - 8-7

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
eznark said:
This.

I should have never opened my trap. I'm going to look up the tiebreaker right now. This all assumes that Tiburon put in proper tiebreakers.

TO BREAK A TIE FOR THE WILD-CARD TEAM

If it is necessary to break ties to determine the two Wild-Card clubs from each conference, the following steps will be taken.

1. If the tied clubs are from the same division, apply division tie breaker.
2. If the tied clubs are from different divisions, apply the following steps.

Two Clubs

1. Head-to-head, if applicable.
2. Best won-lost-tied percentage in games played within the conference.
3. Best won-lost-tied percentage in common games, minimum of four.
4. Strength of victory.
5. Strength of schedule.
6. Best combined ranking among conference teams in points scored and points allowed.
7. Best combined ranking among all teams in points scored and points allowed.
8. Best net points in conference games.
9. Best net points in all games.
10. Best net touchdowns in all games.
11. Coin toss.

Common opponents:

Redskins
Lions
Niners
Falcons

CB Against...

Redskins: 2-0
Lions: 0-1
Niners: 1-0
Falcons: 1-0

Total: 4-1

DM Against...

Redskins: 1-0
Lions: 1-0
Niners: 0-1
Falcons: 0-2

Total: 2-3

Should be if CB wins he is in as the second WC.

Would be me versus GCQ and Birdman versus CB in round 1.

CB essentially simmed his way to the playoffs.

DCX

DCX
Wellington said:
This.

I should have never opened my trap. I'm going to look up the tiebreaker right now. This all assumes that Tiburon put in proper tiebreakers.

Common opponents:

Redskins
Lions
Niners
Falcons

CB Against...

Redskins: 2-0
Lions: 0-1
Niners: 1-0
Falcons: 1-0

Total: 4-1

DM Against...

Redskins: 1-0
Lions: 1-0
Niners: 0-1
Falcons: 0-2

Total: 2-3

Should be if CB wins he is in as the second WC.

Would be me versus GCQ and Birdman versus CB in round 1.

Mission Accomplished.

DCX

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
Lol i played the first 7 games. 6-1 to that point i think. Yeah. The whole TWO wins i got as opposed to the SIX losses really helped me out.

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
CB3 said:
we both know you just dont wanna see me in the playoffs.
I'm not the one that said to sim our game twice. How can it be that really the only competition in the division is me versus you and you avoid the rivalry. C'mon man.

CB3

Wellington said:
I'm not the one that said to sim our game twice. How can it be that really the only competition in the division is me versus you and you avoid the rivalry. C'mon man.

Wednesday, November 03, 2010
InsecureKillah (4:24:28 PM): why are you avoiding me
InsecureKillah (4:24:38 PM): scrd?
thecoldone33 (4:25:34 PM): i couldnt even tell you what week it is in the madden franchise
InsecureKillah (4:25:49 PM): well we play fucker so buckle up!
thecoldone33 (4:26:48 PM): when
InsecureKillah (4:33:21 PM): when can you play tomorrow
InsecureKillah (4:33:25 PM): or fri
InsecureKillah (4:33:37 PM): or maybe late tonight i have some chick coming over
thecoldone33 (4:34:38 PM): we'll see how it goes i guess
InsecureKillah went idle at 4:54:51 PM

I was ready to play that day. That was followed two days later by "wanna just sim it? Who gives a fuck anyway?" Your lucky that message was on my phone so i dont have it saved.

CB3

Wellington said:
This was after days of you avoiding me my friend. I've checked the thread every day, you admitted to not having checked it for weeks.

And just to beat ya to it: http://i.imgur.com/eMzqq.jpg

I wasnt gonna post that picture till i knocked you out of the playoffs for the 10th straight season

levious

That throwing stick stunt of yours has boomeranged on us.
Good game man, almost feel like I should apologize for having so many turnovers.

CB3

Good Game. Turnovers is my thing. I still remember that magical season in Madden 10 with that crazy +/- Differential i had

headed onto advance now!

here are the matchups. hopefully tiburons lone addition to online franchise worked out this year:

Pats @ Steelers
Eagles @ Saints
Broncos @ Jets (-_-)
Panthers @ Giants

DCX

DCX
FrenchMovieTheme said:
headed onto advance now!

here are the matchups. hopefully tiburons lone addition to online franchise worked out this year:

Pats @ Steelers
Eagles @ Saints
Broncos @ Jets (-_-)
Panthers @ Giants
Let a Vet take over the Jets for the Playoffs. DM, Me, or someone else.

DCX

i don't care who does it, no CPU playoff games!

p.s. looks like they nailed the tie breakers. as far as i can tell. not much to do in the AFC, but the NFC tiebreakers are correct (i'm the #1 seed, cb got into the playoffs over dm)

DCX

DCX
FrenchMovieTheme said:
i don't care who does it, no CPU playoff games!

p.s. looks like they nailed the tie breakers. as far as i can tell. not much to do in the AFC, but the NFC tiebreakers are correct (i'm the #1 seed, cb got into the playoffs over dm)
I'll play unless there is a problem.

Free agency as it stands is open. The consul is looking into off-season free agency.

DCX

Rorschach

levious said:
so how is free agency handled?
In the off-season, you have to send me Austin, Bryant, and Ware. In exchange, you get "Raiders Fun Bux" which you can spend at any participating Raiders Madden Shop.

Rorschach

I'm joking, of course. I'm in the playoffs!

I say just play the cpu. If you lose, you lose!

[edit] I'll be rooting for the Panthers. Cinderella of the year! Imagine if they took down the 9ers.

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
Rorschach said:
I'm joking, of course. I'm in the playoffs!

I say just play the cpu. If you lose, you lose!

[edit] I'll be rooting for the Panthers. Cinderella of the year! Imagine if they took down the 9ers.
Cmon man! :lol

Would be cool tho. Wronged by FMT last year, glory this year. I'm not going to hand it over but it would be a great story!

levious

Rorschach said:
In the off-season, you have to send me Austin, Bryant, and Ware. In exchange, you get "Raiders Fun Bux" which you can spend at any participating Raiders Madden Shop.

I'm no fool, you haven't even said how many fun bux yet...

TheCrow

Fine with me. I'll be on xbox live so just send me an invite. Hopefully I won't have to rely on a last second hail mary to win, like the last time I played the Jets.

DCX

DCX
TheCrow said:
Fine with me. I'll be on xbox live so just send me an invite. Hopefully I won't have to rely on a last second hail mary to win, like the last time I played the Jets.
I'm on, lets rumble.

DCX

Rorschach

levious said:
I'm no fool, you haven't even said how many fun bux yet...
Well, I was gonna low ball you, but I see you're a smart man. 1 million Raiders Fun Bux and I'll throw in 2,000 Space Bux because I like that you don't have an e-face.

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
Rorschach said:
Well, I was gonna low ball you, but I see you're a smart man. 1 million Raiders Fun Bux and I'll throw in 2,000 Space Bux because I like that you don't have an e-face.
How many Cowboy Nickels is 1 million Raiders Fun Bux?

levious

if space bux = MS points then that would actually get you Stephen McGee... we can begin the negotiations from here.

DCX

DCX
GG Crow, back to back ints were the story. First int was good ole Madden fun...second was good ole Madden animations lol I almost got that on side kick would have made it interesting.

Good luck the rest of the way.

DCX

TheCrow

GG and thanks for playing. On the onside kick I was hitting every button to try and audible but just couldn't hit the right one. Luckily the ball avoided all of your players. :lol

Edit: Glad to see we're still in the Amazong Prime group. :)

DCX

DCX
TheCrow said:
GG and thanks for playing. On the onside kick I was hitting every button to try and audible but just couldn't hit the right one. Luckily the ball avoided all of your players. :lol

Edit: Glad to see we're still in the Amazong Prime group. :)
Oh are we? Nice!! Love PRIME!

DCX

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
Holy SHIT at the game GCQ and I just played. He scores with under two minutes left. I drive the field, choose to play it safe and kick the FG to win. I think his guy must have hit it because I had it dead on but it veered left. We go to OT, and remember it's the new rules this year. Several possessions go by and I end up getting in on a third down run with Jacobs.

His pass D was serious.

GCQuinton

Wellington said:
Holy SHIT at the game GCQ and I just played. He scores with under two minutes left. I drive the field, choose to play it safe and kick the FG to win. I think his guy must have hit it because I had it dead on but it veered left. We go to OT, and remember it's the new rules this year. Several possessions go by and I end up getting in on a third down run with Jacobs.

His pass D was serious.

GG man. Definitely a crazy game right there.

And you couldn't pass and I couldn't run, so we were even :lol Onto the draft!

Top Bottom