• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Xbox 360 Madden '11 Online Dynasty Thread: Ball & Juice edition

CB3 said:
so this is the point in the annual madden thread when we discuss changes i was arguing for before the season started and no one listened. I love this time of the year

what changes would you like princess?

p.s. im headed on to finish the superbowl and advance to the offseason

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
Quarter Length. I discovered this in the preseason after a scrimmage against CK where he took a whole quarter on one drive cause of shit head Brandon Jacobs.

Your reply? "well stop him! LOLZ"

Now that someone not me has pointed it out im sure it will be implemented in season 2

Rorschach

CB3 said:
Quarter Length. I discovered this in the preseason after a scrimmage against CK where he took a whole quarter on one drive cause of shit head Brandon Jacobs.

Now that someone not me has pointed it out im sure it will be implemented in season 2
We were discussing it in the season and even before the season, but no one wanted to change it mid-way. :\

The actual quarter length was 7 mins I think, but I upped it when I created it. :p

[edit]
FrenchMovieTheme said:
expanding the quarters was a great idea rors. you are a valuable member of this league.

league is advanced. i want to draft the #1 cb, Reshard St. Saint :lol
:lol

Rorschach

BigAT - Tuesday
DMczaf - Tuesday
Rorschach - Tuesday
Crow - Tuesday
Frenchy - Tuesday
DCX - Tuesday (I assume since you get your picks from Lions!)
GoldLion- Any night but Wednesday.

DMczaf

Put it on FMT!

AKsxM.jpg

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
CB3 said:

Don't we go through this every year? I dink and dunk, leave me alone!

Rorschach

:lol ... the player progression changed my RT from a tackle to a Center... I hope this is just the website buggin'. I played this fucker even though he was 68 just to progress his ass.

DCX

DCX
Rorschach said:
BigAT - Tuesday
DMczaf - Tuesday
Rorschach - Tuesday
Crow - Tuesday
Frenchy - Tuesday
DCX - Tuesday (I assume since you get your picks from Lions!)
GoldLion- Any night but Wednesday.
Yeah.. Tuesday...if not Tuesday then we might be looking at weekend due to the holidays and people's schedules

DCX

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
omg @ progression :lol

My top four CBs are all 80+. JPP is now 81 OVR. :lol Four CBs and four DEs over 80, the fuck is going on. :lol

My OL dropped precipitously, of course. McKenzie all the way to 75.

DCX

DCX
Wellington said:
omg @ progression :lol

My top four CBs are all 80+. JPP is now 81 OVR. :lol Four CBs and four DEs over 80, the fuck is going on. :lol

My OL dropped precipitously, of course. McKenzie all the way to 75.
Time to wheel and deal for draft picks :p

DCX

TheCrow

Just want to apologize for rage quitting as soon as the game was over. I should have waited until I backed out into the franchise menu. I just couldn't handle what went down. I stuck to my game plan and it was working except for one single play. I'm slightly getting over it thanks to watching some Starcraft 2 GSL games. If only blizzard could make a football game. :3

TheCrow said:
Just want to apologize for rage quitting as soon as the game was over. I should have waited until I backed out into the franchise menu. I just couldn't handle what went down. I stuck to my game plan and it was working except for one single play. I'm slightly getting over it thanks to watching some Starcraft 2 GSL games. If only blizzard could make a football game. :3

as i said on AIM, it was a total fluke game. you win that style of game 99 times out of 100. just got a couple lucky tosses with alice

also, i haven't gotten a response from a lot of guys. i'm very reluctant to do the draft with only 8 or 9 people involved :/ maybe we should plan on it for this saturday? maybe in the afternoon? or maybe next wednesday? i want to get moving on it too but i would just hate for some people not to see this and their draft is done by the cpu

levious

That throwing stick stunt of yours has boomeranged on us.
I'll make time to do it whenever, I don't mind waiting for maximum participation either though.

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
FrenchMovieTheme said:
as i said on AIM, it was a total fluke game. you win that style of game 99 times out of 100. just got a couple lucky tosses with alice

also, i haven't gotten a response from a lot of guys. i'm very reluctant to do the draft with only 8 or 9 people involved :/ maybe we should plan on it for this saturday? maybe in the afternoon? or maybe next wednesday? i want to get moving on it too but i would just hate for some people not to see this and their draft is done by the cpu
Well it is a one day turnaround whereas before we did free agency then the rooks. Not everyone checks this thread regularly.

GCQuinton

I can go tonight, but I'd be okay with waiting for more people to be around to do it too.

And I don't know how we're doing trades right now, but Jonathan Stewart (HB, 88 OVR) is on the block. PM me if you're interested.

eznark

Banned
just rereading the thread, no idea if I can/want to play in 10 minute quarters. Games will be what, 75 minutes long? Crazy talk.

levious

That throwing stick stunt of yours has boomeranged on us.
how about keeping the quarters as is for regular season, but extending for playoffs?

DCX

DCX
Rorschach said:
If we delay this motherfucker, let's decide on what the fuck we're doing with FA. And then do it!

Draft
I rather draft and fill in gaps through free agency.

DCX

Rorschach

ph33nix said:
What's so funny? I decided that even though Madden sucks this year I have to have my NFL fix :(

what teams are available
These:

Rorschach said:
Bills
Jets
Bengals
Tits
Raiders
Rams
Seahawks
Cards
Skins

FMT ran everyone out of the west :|

I'd take the Jets... although, they don't have a great draft position.
I guess the Jags might be available. :( Poor Mcnei1y :(

McNei1y

I got it working again but I wonder how long it'll last. I'm still up for season 2 so lets just hope this doesn't crap out on me again. If it does, I'm going to open it up and fix it.

Rorschach

McNei1y said:
I got it working again but I wonder how long it'll last. I'm still up for season 2 so lets just hope this doesn't crap out on me again. If it does, I'm going to open it up and fix it.
Glad it's working. I wouldn't recommend opening it up until you call first and make sure you can't get a free repair.

eznark said:
Do I get to play for the Packers or is that a Madden iteration thing and not a seasonal thing?
It's a franchise thing. Since we're running the teams (to the ground or otherwise!), we don't switch.

Rorschach said:
Glad it's working. I wouldn't recommend opening it up until you call first and make sure you can't get a free repair.

It's a franchise thing. Since we're running the teams (to the ground or otherwise!), we don't switch.

But he uses the Dolphins...

DCX

DCX
eznark said:
So what is the story, are we drafting tonight?? Gotta know inthe next ten minutes or I am heading out.
ten minutes? Wow..if it was up to me yes, tonight would be the night. If not it would wait till next week :/

DCX

Top Bottom