• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Xbox 360 Madden '11 Online Dynasty Thread: Ball & Juice edition

McNei1y

Wellington said:
Holy SHIT at the game GCQ and I just played. He scores with under two minutes left. I drive the field, choose to play it safe and kick the FG to win. I think his guy must have hit it because I had it dead on but it veered left. We go to OT, and remember it's the new rules this year. Several possessions go by and I end up getting in on a third down run with Jacobs.

His pass D was serious.

Don't the new rules account for every madden game? (not real life, just every madden game? I feel like I've been through this without being in the playoffs)

Rorschach

Congrats on the season, GCQ. We 'vance yet?

McNei1y said:
Don't the new rules account for every madden game? (not real life, just every madden game? I feel like I've been through this without being in the playoffs)
Not that I've seen. Only playoffs. It does tell you there are new rules, but they don't apply.

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
GCQ said:
GG man. Definitely a crazy game right there.

And you couldn't pass and I couldn't run, so we were even Onto the draft!

Rorschach said:
Congrats on the season, GCQ. We 'vance yet?
Yes congrats on the season. Far cry from the season opener for both of us. I took a look at what you did differently from there to here and saw that DeAngelo Williams had 300 carries. I knew what had to be done. :lol I think I called a run blitz on every play except your four wide spreads.

As far as the rules, they only apply in the playoffs, and I had forgotten about them. Added a bit of extra pressure to be sure.

McNei1y

Rorschach said:
Not that I've seen. Only playoffs. It does tell you there are new rules, but they don't apply.

Maybe that's it. I have been to overtime but I think each time its been a touchdown so either way it doesn't matter.

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
CB3 said:
Im gonna comment on Sara Jay's youtube page when i wanna get in contact with you.

I should be around birdman
I actually met her last time she was up here. Turns out one of my friends is her tattoo artist.

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
Wellington said:
I actually met her last time she was up here. Turns out one of my friends is her tattoo artist.

"hey girl. Did you know Hakeem Knicks beats press coverage like ho's suck dicks?"

BigAT

"I've compiled these clips from some of your latest films. If you take a look I think you can see that you could be generating more torque in your handjobs with a simple adjustment of your arm angle."

eznark

Banned
BigAT said:
"I've compiled these clips from some of your latest films. If you take a look I think you can see that you could be generating more torque in your handjobs with a simple adjustment of your arm angle."
:lol

LukeSmith

(4:00:01 PM) CB: playing in New orelans is the worst shit ever
(4:00:05 PM) CB: every two seconds
(4:00:08 PM) CB: WHO DEY WHOP DEY
(4:00:15 PM) CB: shut the fuck up

looks like ill be avenging my only true loss of the season against the eagles.

just like i stomped CB out in NCAA to take the pac 10, so will i do the same in the divisional.... just like in madden 10!

CB3

FrenchMovieTheme said:

just like i stomped CB out in NCAA to take the pac 10, so will i do the same in the divisional.... just like in madden 10!

You mean your true 10 losses this season?

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
FrenchMovieTheme said:

Excellent, rematch with AT. Always good games.

jacobs34

Ah man. Sorry guys, I haven't checked this thread in a bit, busy with term papers/Black Ops. Sanj if you are around I'm free to play tomorrow night anytime, just let me know when.

DCX

DCX
I can't wait. ATL has :

ATL R1
DET R2
ATL R2
ATL R3
DET R4
ATL R4
ATL R5
ATL R6
ATL R7

Time to build this Defense!!

DCX

Rorschach

McNei1y said:
Is it offseason yet!! :\
XsoBa.gif
XsoBa.gif
XsoBa.gif
XsoBa.gif

Rorschach

DCX said:
Any progress on a new off season model for Season 2? Free Agency, trades etc?

DCX
That website turned out to be almost there, but not there yet. It's got a great set of tools, but it all comes down to player worth being way off.

It would be nice to use a salary cap model because it would mean trade approvals wouldn't be needed much (unless it's something shady like "hurr I'm quitting here's a 99 QB for nothing"), but I don't think it would fly because there's always 1 or 2 that are vehemently against it and 20 others that are apathetic. :p

DCX

DCX
Rorschach said:
That website turned out to be almost there, but not there yet. It's got a great set of tools, but it all comes down to player worth being way off.

It would be nice to use a salary cap model because it would mean trade approvals wouldn't be needed much (unless it's something shady like "hurr I'm quitting here's a 99 QB for nothing"), but I don't think it would fly because there's always 1 or 2 that are vehemently against it and 20 others that are apathetic. :p
Well, lets do a salary cap thing. Let's do something to make this season fresh.

DCX

DCX

DCX
eznark said:
the ability to play all of our games with no hiccups would be pretty neat
Well, being is something we can control let's also change the cb ai and go with a new weather system.

DCX

CB3

Sanjuro Tsubaki said:
If we can't go you can sim it. We both have clinched playoff spots and there will be no positional change I believe.

You do know the playoffs have started already right?

jacobs34

Sanjuro Tsubaki said:
Rapists never succeed. GG jacobs.

Ha Ha. I should just trade Big Ben in the offseason! Once again my inability to run the ball bites me in the arse. Feel free to advance the post season and good to everyone still in.

Top Bottom