• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Xbox 360 Madden '11 Online Dynasty Thread: Ball & Juice edition

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
Woooooooooooooooooooooooooow.

I just had a look at my schedule...I think I got the worst luck for this league. If nobody new joins I'm not playing another human opponent until Week 13...

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
Kave_Man said:

I just had a look at my schedule...I think I got the worst luck for this league. If nobody new joins I'm not playing another human opponent until Week 13...
OMG :lol

If you want I can sub in some times against you. I am usually around anyway.

Kave_Man said:

yea, i have break going on and have some time. so if you need a sub, i may be able to help

Rorschach

Kave_Man said:

NFC West and AFC North :\

DCX

DCX
levious said:
Good game, some exciting plays...
Indeed. I have to do something about my special teams...i have allowed like 5 kickreturns for TDs :/ This can't be life, really. I forced 4 fumbles and recovered none :(

My user D needs to get better, i was in position to make plays and i just misjudge the angles and allow a pass to be completed where everyone else picks it blind :(

GG bro.

DCX

levious

That throwing stick stunt of yours has boomeranged on us.
I'm with you, that pick I had in the first half with Sensabaugh is a play I don't normally make.

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
zzzZZZzzz

Is the AI difficulty set to All-Madden btw? They call some dumbshit plays (Nickel 3-3-5 on first down when I come out 2 TE 2 RB for example, 4 wide on the first play of the game... I didn't even know the Rams had 4 WRs) seemingly all game.

Lonestar

I joined for Erin Brockovich discussion
Late, but WOW at that xtreme Football website. So much better than what we dealt with in Madden 10.

BTW: Leigh Tiffen K in the FA gents, 90 KPW 95 KPA. Someone with a weaker kicker needs to sign him!

Lonestar said:
Late, but WOW at that xtreme Football website. So much better than what we dealt with in Madden 10.

BTW: Leigh Tiffen K in the FA gents, 90 KPW 95 KPA. Someone with a weaker kicker needs to sign him!

Brett Swenson >> Leigh Tiffen

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
Bird: When are you available after the advance? Tough week for me! Ideally if we can play tomorrow before the games that would be great.

Birdman02

Wellington said:
Bird: When are you available after the advance? Tough week for me! Ideally if we can play tomorrow before the games that would be great.

I really haven't been paying attention. I didn't realize we advanced past my bye week. I'll be up around 9 est tomorrow, but I'm not sure if I can play. It all depends on the wife and kid. I'll post if I'm able to, but I can't guarantee anything.

DM, any chance you can play now..or in the next 30 minutes? Once my wife gets home from work, we're gonna be gone pretty much the rest of the day.

eznark

Banned
So after playing with him for a handful of games, I love Jamarcus Cornrows. Why were you guys shitting on me so bad for drafting him?

I'm much more disappointed with my other first round pick (Williams the DE). He either gets blocked into next week (85%) or warps into the backfield and makes a tackle.

Mrbob

Damn terrible weather. :lol Me and Panthers just got done playing a game where the conditions were horrific. High winds and it was pouring rain. Players were falling down like flies. Lost Knox for 5 weeks. :( Thankfully Briggs was only hurt for the rest of the game when he went down in the first.

DMczaf

Birdman02 said:
DM, any chance you can play now..or in the next 30 minutes? Once my wife gets home from work, we're gonna be gone pretty much the rest of the day.

Crap, I guess I missed you. I'm free all day :(

Rorschach

eznark said:
So after playing with him for a handful of games, I love Jamarcus Cornrows. Why were you guys shitting on me so bad for drafting him?
You just love his mobility like Tyler Thigpen! But he has shitty accuracy. He can't throw an out to save his life. I know from having to play with a guy who has that bad short accuracy.

eznark

Banned
Rorschach said:
You just love his mobility like Tyler Thigpen! But he has shitty accuracy. He can't throw an out to save his life. I know from having to play with a guy who has that bad short accuracy.
I've actually run shockingly little with him (aside from an amazing 75 yard scamper v. miguel) and he throws a freaking amazing deep ball. It seems like his short accuracy is improving, though maybe that's just me figuring out how to play with the guy.

Miguel

eznark said:
I've actually run shockingly little with him (aside from an amazing 75 yard scamper v. miguel) and he throws a freaking amazing deep ball. It seems like his short accuracy is improving, though maybe that's just me figuring out how to play with the guy.
Running theme... :\

BigAT

"I want to make everybody aware that in 4-6 weeks XFN will have a state of the art Front Office Feature.

It will include the following features:

-FA signings
-Player releases
-Player resignings
-Draft console
-Salary Cap (Please don't ask how the cap will work since its a top secret project put together by CHUNKNESS)

Please sit tight and enjoy."

Stats have been updated for this week.

Rorschach

Is Sanjuro still with us?

BigAT said:
"I want to make everybody aware that in 4-6 weeks XFN will have a state of the art Front Office Feature.

-FA signings
-Player releases
-Player resignings
-Draft console
-Salary Cap (Please don't ask how the cap will work since its a top secret project put together by CHUNKNESS)

Shieeeeeeeet!

DMczaf

BigAT said:

-FA signings
-Player releases
-Player resignings
-Draft console

Honestly, if this works I say we really restart the league.

daaaamn miguel is takin it to the streets on cb!

i beat the CPU in overtime but i should have lost. i had a bunch of bonehead plays but i managed to tie the game with 1:50 left. so i go to kick the xp and miss it because the meter is insanely fast and i usually just sim my XP's. i have no timeouts so i just say fuck it ill supersim to the end, why waste the time. well, i forgot the glitch that supersim will always take only 10 seconds per play or so. so i get the ball back with like a minute left and take a 3 point lead on a bomb to crabcakes. then i won in ot. championship!

but willis is out 5 weeks because of my stupid super simming -_-

Rorschach

FrenchMovieTheme said:

i beat the CPU in overtime but i should have lost. i had a bunch of bonehead plays but i managed to tie the game with 1:50 left. so i go to kick the xp and miss it because the meter is insanely fast and i usually just sim my XP's. i have no timeouts so i just say fuck it ill supersim to the end, why waste the time. well, i forgot the glitch that supersim will always take only 10 seconds per play or so. so i get the ball back with like a minute left and take a 3 point lead on a bomb to crabcakes. then i won in ot. championship!

Is sanjuro still in the league?

Miguel

FrenchMovieTheme said:

JINXING ASS MOTHERFUCKER

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
Mig left his mark. LeSean McCoy out 9 weeks -_-

Im gonna have to roll with Correll Buckhalter and Mike Bell AKA the average twins

Top Bottom