• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Xbox 360 Madden '11 Online Dynasty Thread: Ball & Juice edition

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
Westbrook got injured every fucking game with me last year. He should be out with a concussion every 3rd snap on your team. even if he isnt in the game playing!

CB3 said:
Westbrook got injured every fucking game with me last year. He should be out with a concussion every 3rd snap on your team. even if he isnt in the game playing!

that's how gore was for me in madden '10. for some reason, neither one has been hurt once in a season and a half.... not sure how to explain it!

McNei1y

Smokey said:
can play at 330p central

edit : nvm, can't

Yo, good timing because I couldn't play tomorrow. I can play during the day tomorrow but before 5pm EST because I have stuff later. If not, Tuesday.

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
Lost in the madness provided by the NFL yesterday, Birdman and I played a whale of a game that he won at the end of OT. The story of the game was TOP. Birdman had 33 minutes to my 8. I couldn't get any traction with the ground game. I didn't convert a single third down all game, the score was 7-3 until just before the two minute warning in the fourth and then we exploded for a combined 24 points before the end of the game to go into OT tied at 17.

Overall I was happy with what my D was able to do but my O couldn't do anything. He's too good at MLB.

The only thing that really sucked during that game is that my guys kept dropping. I lost Tuck and Kenny Phillips in that game. So I have Phillips and Rolle down, Kevin Boss is still out. At least Tuck and Rolle will be back after my bye next week. Phillips will be back at the end of the season. Only problem is Kenny Phillips is essential for defense against TEs. :(

McNei1y

okay smokey let me know when you want to play. I'm pretty much free from now until Wednesday... except for tomorrow around 2-5pm EST.

TheCrow

Yeah guys... I'm done. I just don't feel like wasting my time on this game. Was hoping to finish off this season but even my experiment with Gameflow wasn't enough to push me through it. Gameflow did help me beat Rors so I will never speak ill of it again. :3

See you all next year. Maybe?

TheCrow said:
Yeah guys... I'm done. I just don't feel like wasting my time on this game. Was hoping to finish off this season but even my experiment with Gameflow wasn't enough to push me through it. Gameflow did help me beat Rors so I will never speak ill of it again. :3

See you all next year. Maybe?

Yea, if the game jewed me like that, i would prolly be done too

2 offensive touchdowns and a field goal in a 45 point effort by myself. Madden did not treat Crow well

TheCrow

goldlion054 said:
Yea, if the game jewed me like that, i would prolly be done too

2 offensive touchdowns and a field goal in a 45 point effort by myself. Madden did not treat Crow well
It wasn't exactly our game that did it. More of a culmination over last season and this one. I lost this game because I pretty much threw the game away. Sure madden wasn't kind to me but I wasn't taking it seriously enough to win.

McNei1y

Hey Smokey, I don't have AIM anymore but I am posting here to say I can play soon. I am aiming for 5 but let me know if you can play anytime from then on.

McNei1y

Smokey said:
timezone?

Hey, I can play now actually. Are you free?

Alright, well I'm going onto my xbox to play the Dead Space 2 demo. I guess just message me on xbox from madden if you get on. If you don't see my gamertag on, just pm me or post here and I'll get back to you.

Smokey

McNei1y said:
Hey, I can play now actually. Are you free?

Alright, well I'm going onto my xbox to play the Dead Space 2 demo. I guess just message me on xbox from madden if you get on. If you don't see my gamertag on, just pm me or post here and I'll get back to you.

we can go now

TheCrow said:
It was exactly our game that did it. I lost this game because Tim Tebow is half the man Matthew Stafford is. Sure madden wasn't kind to me but I was fighting with the heart of a lion! You were just to good Goldlion!

I suppose imma have to agree with you

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
Anyone taking advantage of any of the steam daily deals? I'm waiting on Dead Rising 2 I guess but I am a little mad I didn't jump on Bad Company 2.

Mrbob

Wellington said:
Anyone taking advantage of any of the steam daily deals? I'm waiting on Dead Rising 2 I guess but I am a little mad I didn't jump on Bad Company 2.

$6.79 for Bad Company 2 should have jumped on it! If Steam deals are anything like last year the final day will have the best selling games again and I'm sure BC2 will be back. I just picked up Super Meat Boy and Fear collection so far. Looking forward to deals today. Yesterday didn't do much for me.

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
I picked up Defense Grid from yesterday's bunch. The dudes in the Steam Sale OT said it was decent, and for $2, you can't go wrong.

I would love it if NBA 2k11 shows up as well. I would like Civ V but Civ IV is $5 if that doesn't come up.

Only thing that sucks about this is that I build up a monster backlog. I ended up getting NFS HP last week, I've had ME2 on deck for a while, and my brother got me Starcraft 2 finally.

BigAT

I got BFBC2 and PB Winterbottom the first day, then Lara Croft from yesterdays sale. T-minus two minutes to the next one getting unleashed!

Mrbob

Defense Grid is awesome. Shames all other tower defense games. PB Winterbottom is a steal at 49 cents! I bought it at like 2 bucks and finished it. Awesome puzzle game.

I would like at NBA2K11 if you can get it around 10 to 15 bucks. Worth it for the Jordan mode alone. :D

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
Can I play against Jordan?? Fuck that guy.

Looks like a bunch of duds today tho I am thinking about AvP. I also regret not jumping on Fallout 3 on day 1. Never again, my steam wallet is ready!

BigAT

Wellington said:
Can I play against Jordan?? Fuck that guy.

Looks like a bunch of duds today tho I am thinking about AvP. I also regret not jumping on Fallout 3 on day 1. Never again, my steam wallet is ready!
Same, nothing for me today.

Mrbob

Finished one of the craziest games of all time. First quarter was abysmal for me. Cutler fumbled the ball away and threw an INT. All of a sudden it is 24 to 0 after one quarter as everything was going wrong. Then the second quarter came and I went on a huge tear. Outscored the Pack 28 to 3 in the 2nd quarter to make it 28 to 27 at halftime. Had a huge play at the end of the first half when I was down 24 to 21 where my rookie DT smashed Rodgers to the ground and JPEP grabbed it for the TAINT!

http://www.easports.com/media/play/video/56935036

Then LACH made the play of the game in the 2nd half. I had scored to go up 35 to 27 and the Packers were driving down the field to possibly tie the game and Rodgers gets hit with one more Taint!

http://www.easports.com/media/play/video/56935188

My big boys on defense stepped up after the horrible first quarter! PS F Crosby and that 64 yard fg he hit! God those piss me off. :lol

Top Bottom