• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Xbox 360 Madden '11 Online Dynasty Thread: Ball & Juice edition

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
levious said:
Rematch with CB! I'm watching football today, but monday or tuesday after 7 est is best for me.
Might be able to sneak it in tonight. If not ill be around Tuesday

LukeSmith

I'll be back next fall to take the Colts and their mean Injury Rating of 45 to a .500 record. It was fun as usual, fellas. I think I'm done with Madden for the year

DCX

DCX
LukeSmith said:
I'll be back next fall to take the Colts and their mean Injury Rating of 45 to a .500 record. It was fun as usual, fellas. I think I'm done with Madden for the year
:( with that said, can you boot him FMT so i can play the CPU.

DCX

DMczaf

Alright, NOW Title Update #5 is officially up :lol

• Fixed an exploit to disallow defenders from all blitzing when the quarterback tried to pump fake when facing the wrong direction. This was discovered in NCAA Football 11 and fixed in both titles.
• Fixed an exploit where unscrupulous players could get their fullback or tight end to move across the line of scrimmage and cause an encroachment penalty against an unsuspecting defensive player.
• Fixed an exploit where online gamers could use specific timing in pulling the network plug and cause a soft lock for both users, thus not having to face a loss. We've isolated and fixed the problem, so now if someone pulls their plug, they rightfully get a loss.
• Improved reaction times for defenders in coverage to better react to receivers
• Improved logic to get defenders in better position to make plays on the ball while in the air
• Improved defensive play recognition to get defenders reacting to the play faster
• Tuned up defensive pursuit to get defenders to take smarter angles to the ball carrier
• Tuned up defensive gap aggressiveness to get defenders into the hole faster
• Fixed an issue where the play art on defense would sometimes not show up correctly when showing blitz. We have corrected this problem in thirteen formations so now all proper play art will be displayed when showing blitz to the offense.

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
Rorschach said:
Steller guy is gone for the holidays.

Anyone care if I play the CPU v CPU games? I should have asked before I played Seahawks/Skins (Seahawks are loaded, good grief) but I highly doubt anyone cares. If a team is threatening for the playoffs as an AI team, I guess I'll play as the opposing team to try and keep them out.

Nightz

levious said:
practice/scouting... I hope you're at least building a library of tapes
Wellie has a book on all of us. He knows where you live, how old your kids are and what your dog's name is, so you better hide yo kids, hide yo wife.

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
Nah I never got interested enough in Madden 11 to go for it. I just have down a couple of player tendencies. Nothing hugely specific just favorite receivers/routes, how each guy performs against man/zone/mixed coverages, and what type of D they run (not front, but coverages). That's why I have trouble against guys like FMT and CB who I am familiar with but cheat vary their playstyles.

I'm easy to play against, just stop the run.

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
Sorry I'm chiming in late. Just sim my game. I haven't had time this entire week to play. I've been swamped with work and just found out I got a promotion today. So I've been celebrating that. :)

Whoever I'm playing next game, I'm good to go anytime after 5pm on Friday if you want to go. I'll be away Thursday.

Mrbob

Hold on before advancing. Me and AT were gonna play today but dunno where he is. Wanna see if I can get a hold of him tonight yet.

Mrbob

Game is done you can advance now! I need to play this game some more I'm so damn rusty. :lol :(

Three times in the game I had a WR open deep for a TD and I over threw them every time. Plus I lead a pass too far with Olsen in the end zone with about two min left that ended up in a 100 yard taint. Left 28 points on the field don't deserve to win that one.

Smokey said:
i hear bob is tappin dat ass in the 2k playoffs fmt. tappin real good

aside from westbrook being some type of superhuman, i also have to deal with pump faking durant, getting him in the air, and when i try to blow past him his foot or some shit knocks the ball out of my hands and he picks up the loose ball.

i was still in both games down 5 or less with 3 minutes to go but there isn't really a way to defend durant and westbrook. either i play up on westbrook and he blows by me, or i play off and he never misses. nash is a horrible defender. i dont remember having this much trouble playing PG's with kidd when i was the mavs :/

DCX

DCX
levious said:
oh I'm easy to play against too, just press Y while in coverage
We play next sir, when can you? I'm snowed in so i'm pretty much free all day. Tomorrow night i'm free all night.

DCX

levious

That throwing stick stunt of yours has boomeranged on us.
DCX said:
We play next sir, when can you? I'm snowed in so i'm pretty much free all day. Tomorrow night i'm free all night.

DCX

Tonight would be best, gotta hit the road early saturday. Let me know what time you prefer, I'll be home around 6:30 est.

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
I just want to see where I stack up in my new favorite stat - QBR Against. I always give up a ton of passing yards every season but I knew my Pass D wasn't that bad.

Although I am about to play my third fucking AI game goddammit. I will be ecstatic to play Birdman next week.

Top Bottom