• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Xbox 360 Madden '11 Online Dynasty Thread: Ball & Juice edition

bluemax

Banned
BigAT said:
I got BFBC2 and PB Winterbottom the first day, then Lara Croft from yesterdays sale. T-minus two minutes to the next one getting unleashed!

My name is in the credits for PB Winterbottom, real talk.

BigAT

eznark said:
BigAT, what server you playing Battlefield on?
I really just started playing, so I'm just trying to find a couple of decent servers to play on at this point.

Also, stats have been updated for last week.

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
bluemax said:
Awesome. I ended up grabbing that too.

GREAT day today. Was hoping to nab both Darksiders and Dead Rising 2 today and both are on sale! Hooray!

Mrbob

Dead Rising 2 at 19.99 is a great price (Only $15.99 if you have RE5)!

I nabbed Darksiders even though I own it on 360 already. Great game and I want to play it again on PC.

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
Nice, I am pumped. Haven't done much gaming over the last few years aside from Madden. DR2 is getting torn into tonight. I'm hooking it up to my big screen.

Rorschach

Nightz said:
Gah, just found out while playing my game with AT that Ryan Mathews is out for 8 weeks with a broken collarbone. -_-
Welcome to the gimp RB club. :lol

I hope McFadden is just getting this out of his way now instead of the playoffs like every other year. -_- I've never had a healthy McFadden in the playoffs. :|

BigAT

Fuck me, Charles Woodson is done for the season after getting tackled by all 150 lbs of Darren Sproles? This is some bullshit.

Mrbob said:
Dead Rising 2 at 19.99 is a great price (Only $15.99 if you have RE5)!

I nabbed Darksiders even though I own it on 360 already. Great game and I want to play it again on PC.

Speaking of Madden, when can you play?

Oh, and thanks nightz, for taking woodson out

BigAT

GG Nightz. Rain games are just retarded, lots of injuries for both teams, although I definitely walked away with the worse of it.

Rorschach said:
Oh. Pay it forward!:lol
I'm not sure that you got the proper message from that movie...

Nightz

GG. Yeah that rain was a pain. Rivers overthrew everything and a lot of the ones that made it to the receiver were dropped. Sorry about Woodson. =\

Mrbob

Tomb Raider and the Guardian of Light is pretty sweet game. If anyone else has it on Steam since DM is dodging me for co op we can play online!

goldlion054 said:
Speaking of Madden, when can you play?

I should be free around 9 cst tonight.

DMczaf

Mrbob said:
Tomb Raider and the Guardian of Light is pretty sweet game. If anyone else has it on Steam since DM is dodging me for co op we can play online!

How about you don't wait til Christmas Eve to play a coop game with me!

Mrbob

bluemax said:

Nice. I bought the game on Steam and finished it a couple months ago. Great game. What did you help out with?

Wellington said:
He isn't!

REAL TALK. I asked one day before Christmas Eve! Suck it down DM!

levious

That throwing stick stunt of yours has boomeranged on us.
Been on the road for the holidays, hope I wasn't holding anyone up but I'm pretty sure I had a string of cpu matchups.

Wellie, you doing ok?

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
Justin Tuck back this week. Rolle back after my bye.

feelsgood.jpg

Mrbob

I might be able to play later tonight. Around 9 or 10 CST. Not at home right now and have some family commitments later in the day.

bluemax

Banned
Gameflow is quite the success:

Ian Cummings said:
@owengood re: your GameFlow question - we're at 70-75% of all plays being called by GameFlow right now.

Also I don't know if these were posted but top 50 most called plays in Madden this year:

http://twitpic.com/3ii95x

Also the two worst defensive plays

Ian Cummings said:
We've got a winner! RT @ClayToporski What about the prevent? Prevent gives up 6.75 yards per play on average. 2nd worst behind Quarters Man.

Looking at the lists I'm not overly surprised by any of it.

Oops forgot this one:

http://twitpic.com/3igyuy

All plays ever run in Madden, their frequency and average yards gained. Well this appears to be a condensed list but yeah.

eznark

Banned
Wellington said:
Dragon Age and Batman on steam for cheap. No excuse not to own Batman now, that game owns.

Buy the Dragon Age Ultimate Edition as well. And probably plan on it being your last dragon age if the combat videos from 2 are anything to go by. fuckers

Also, is the web site dead?

McNei1y

Bird, let me know if its possible to play today before deadline!!!!!

I think ima grab Batman. I have DA for xbox but not Batman!

Mrbob

I think Birdman is away on vacation for the holiday. Been trying to set up a time for our NBA2K game for days and he hasn't responded.

Birdman02

McNei1y said:
Bird, let me know if its possible to play today before deadline!!!!!

I think ima grab Batman. I have DA for xbox but not Batman!

Sorry man. I went out of town for the holidays. I though I'd have internet access, but my parent's computer was down. I'm home now, but I don't think I could actually make it through a game. Both my son and I are fighting an upper respiratory virus, so we're both sleeping a lot.

Bob, I'm off work tomorrow. I should be able to play some of our 2k11 series if you're around...assuming I'm feeling better.

Top Bottom