• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Xbox 360 Madden '11 Online Dynasty Thread: Ball & Juice edition

Nightz

FrenchMovieTheme said:
wtf daw quit? bah.

i'll head on in a sec and boot him. sorry i missed that yesterday nightz :/
Thanks. I'll be out most of the day but it looks like I can squeeze it in right before the deadline.

he has been booted.

sanjuro i sent you a re-invite to the league.

i set rors as commish as i'm leaving for the night in a few mins. this advances at 9 pm pst rors!

McNei1y

DMc, let me know when you want to play. I feel like playing today for some reason. If not, just let me know when you are free.

DMczaf

McNei1y said:
DMc, let me know when you want to play. I feel like playing today for some reason. If not, just let me know when you are free.

I can play today, probably after the late afternoon games

McNei1y

DMczaf said:
I can play today, probably after the late afternoon games

okay cool. Let me know around 8 if you are trying to today or tomorrow or something. I'm really looking forward to this game :lol

levious

That throwing stick stunt of yours has boomeranged on us.
Rematch with CB! I'm watching football today, but monday or tuesday after 7 est is best for me.

Sanjuro

FrenchMovieTheme said:
well, your opponent was looking for you since it advanced and you never showed up in the thread!
It's not a big deal. I'm more upset about the Bills loss. I was waiting in Madden on XBOX for few hours on the night he said he was free.

Sanjuro Tsubaki said:
It's not a big deal. I'm more upset about the Bills loss. I was waiting in Madden on XBOX for few hours on the night he said he was free.

didn't you restart the bills game 4 times? why didn't you just finish the game? it was against the CPU. the deadlines are every wednesday and saturday at 9 pm pst!

Sanjuro

FrenchMovieTheme said:
didn't you restart the bills game 4 times? why didn't you just finish the game? it was against the CPU. the deadlines are every wednesday and saturday at 9 pm pst!
It wouldn't let me. It would disconnect in game. The one game I did finish it didn't register.

DMczaf

gawd, I wanted to pull my hair out after the 12th time I overthrew Scott deep. I just kept trying and trying, and everytime the ball was 5 yards ahead of him :lol

McNei1y

DMczaf said:
gawd, I wanted to pull my hair out after the 12th time I overthrew Scott deep. I just kept trying and trying, and everytime the ball was 5 yards ahead of him :lol

yeah man. It looked like Cox was always on Scott and then when it was thrown, he just blew by Cox... then the ball landed 2 inches infront of him. :lol

I have to admit I got lucky at least 5 times that game. The Thomas TD was so lucky, the overthrown balls were lucky (for me), and that recovered fumble was lucky. I couldn't believe any of it. :lol :lol

levious

That throwing stick stunt of yours has boomeranged on us.
Sanjuro Tsubaki said:

Two hours :)

Top Bottom