• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Xbox 360 Madden '11 Online Dynasty Thread: Ball & Juice edition

eznark

Banned
Lonestar said:
Guys, not sure if anyone's thought about this, but, do you realize that San Francisco could have drafted Aaron Rodgers instead of Alex Smith. Boy, they sure did mess that one up.

This could have been yours, FMT. Of course, Singletary and Smith had a good run too!

RRDEz.jpg

levious

That throwing stick stunt of yours has boomeranged on us.
Rorschach said:
Inter-division works, but not three way tie breakers or seeding tie breakers. :\

ah, you mean if there's a tie breaker needed to determine a playoff spot it works? Guess I've only paid attention to seeding tie breakers, which seem bullshit.

Rorschach

levious said:
ah, you mean if there's a tie breaker needed to determine a playoff spot it works?
No. Wildcard tie breaker are messed up too. Anything between 2 division teams works. Most 2 team scenarios work. 3 team scenarios don't work. Seeding scenarios don't work all the time. They worked in the AFC, though. It wasn't done alphabetically.

Mrbob

How the hell is FMT going to buy Madden 12 when Rodgers will probably be on the cover? Should we just cancel the upcoming league in advance?

Rorschach said:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eyxVRTCVjVo

Video of that fightpad Boobs posted. They did use the NGP style microswitches... huh... I'd want to try it, but not for 40 bucks. :\ For 50 I can get a decent starter stick for the triple.

So sexy. I bought it since I wanted something I could sit back with. FMT Marvel streak of dominance about to end!

Mrbob said:
How the hell is FMT going to buy Madden 12 when Rodgers will probably be on the cover? Should we just cancel the upcoming league in advance?

So sexy. I bought it since I wanted something I could sit back with. FMT Marvel streak of dominance about to end!

wired? what a waste

BigAT

The league definitely should have been on PS3 this year. Trade-in value for that version is $24 while the 360 version is only $19. :-\

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
BigAT said:
The league definitely should have been on PS3 this year. Trade-in value for that version is $24 while the 360 version is only $19. :-\
Should have gotten eliminated earlier friend! DM and I got $23.25 for ours.

Wellington said:
Should have gotten eliminated earlier friend! DM and I got $23.25 for ours.

didn't even need to get eliminated! i traded mine in before the playoffs even started. you have 7 days to postmark the game. i knew the playoffs would be done within 7 days!

Rorschach

FrenchMovieTheme said:
didn't even need to get eliminated! i traded mine in before the playoffs even started. you have 7 days to postmark the game. i knew the playoffs would be done within 7 days!
Too bad no one else knew this because everyone was dragging their feet and you wanted 30 replacement games.

Rorschach said:
Too bad no one else knew this because everyone was dragging their feet and you wanted 30 replacement games.

lol we finished in 5 days from the day the playoffs started to the day the superbowl ended!

plus i called off the replacements the same night the playoffs started. you're making up your own history of the events!

Rorschach

FrenchMovieTheme said:
lol we finished in 5 days from the day the playoffs started to the day the superbowl ended!

plus i called off the replacements the same night the playoffs started. you're making up your own history of the events!
That has nothing to do with us KNOWING that it would end within the time limit. I didn't say all that shit happened. I didn't even think it would end by the 6th.

Rorschach said:
That has nothing to do with us KNOWING that it would end within the time limit. I didn't say all that shit happened. I didn't even think it would end by the 6th.

well it couldn't hurt to just submit the trade and then if it stretched over it doesn't hurt you in any way. you could just cancel it or never do anything. its not like amazon emails you or something if they never receive it!

Rorschach

FrenchMovieTheme said:
well it couldn't hurt to just submit the trade and then if it stretched over it doesn't hurt you in any way. you could just cancel it or never do anything. its not like amazon emails you or something if they never receive it!
It goes on your permanent record!

Rorschach

BigAT said:
Good, keep your shitty Sentinel on your shitty system.

Go ahead and quote your avatar.[uote]
lA3Pl.gif

I'll probably be using Arthur/Doom/Tron. Or maybe Storm now that I can actually dash! Fucking 360 dpad....

Mrbob

We can turn this into the unofficial MvsC3 meet up thread!

Best Buy had this game set up to a 360 demo station and I was one of those fools who played this game for about a half hour. Deadpool/Dante/Tron Bonne combo couldn't be beat! Game is so much fun bring on Tuesday!

Got $30 for madden at gamestop today and put down my order for Mahvel. Anyone up for some games tomorrow? I'm bringing the justice, so be ready baby

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
Nightz said:
Soo...do you guys know of any guides for a complete MvC noob?

Get the Brady games stratagy guide off amazon. i think its still 11 bucks. 400 pages long

Rorschach

Mrbob said:
Looks like I bought the right version!
Turns out it was because they don't differentiate between coasts during matchmaking. -_-

Lobby fights were fine.

[edit] The framedrop shit was unsubstantiated, CB. It has minimal frame drop on both consoles, but it's nothing significant. I've played through SP a few times. The whole thing about too much going on screen making it unplayable was BS.

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
i borrowed my friends Sf4 fight pad. its extra comfortable and the button layout is great but the D-pad feels so awkward. i couldnt even do a haduken consistantly. i might need to invest in a stick

Top Bottom