• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Xbox 360 Madden '11 Online Dynasty Thread: Ball & Juice edition

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
DMczaf said:
From what I've heard, the ratings system will be similar, but there will be a major change that's part of a blog coming up in a couple of weeks. This is why they didn't do the rookie ratings.

Here's a video of NCAA 12's new zone coverage AI (which is the same as Madden 12's, it's part of the core engine)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lF6neD6k3Z0

019100109995.jpg

Somnia said:
I feel bad for everyone going up against that Lions D-Line (poor Bob).

Pshh, no one in the NFC North runs the ball anyway. The only time its ever run is by me or when BigAT is running clock down after spanking me for 3 quarters

DCX

DCX
FrenchMovieTheme said:
Its 1-5-5 bitch, get it right...and why would people use a 1-5-5, 4-2-5 DEFENSE against the Lions defense?!?!?!

Smamayalanatwist.jpg?

DCX

DCX

DCX
FrenchMovieTheme said:
I just wanted to call out your cheesiness!
Pft, one would say wheel routes to the Rbs is cheesy but i digress.

BTW, Falcons looking mighty good for Madden :)

DCX

DCX said:
Pft, one would say wheel routes to the Rbs is cheesy but i digress.

BTW, Falcons looking mighty good for Madden :)

DCX

lol why do you even bring wheel routes up to me? my leading receivers were always crabtree and VD. i barely ever threw to my rb's in madden 11 (i think the high was gore with 20-ish catches). or are you just piggy backing off DM saying he could now combat it with a cover 2?

CB3

FrenchMovieTheme said:
lol why do you even bring wheel routes up to me? my leading receivers were always crabtree and VD. i barely ever threw to my rb's in madden 11 (i think the high was gore with 20-ish catches). or are you just piggy backing off DM saying he could now combat it with a cover 2?

Wasting Light songs coming to Rock Band 3!

jumping_in_the_sun.jpg

CB3

LiveWire said:
Best Foo Fighters Album Ever or Best Album Ever?

I love how they can make a pure Hard Rock album (Wasting Light), and an acoustic album (In Your Honor Disk 2), and i can love them both equally even though the music is miles apart in style.

Although Wasting Light does feel like the ultimate Rock Band 3 Album. just throw the whole thing on there. ill buy it

Happy this thread is still going-then again fmt doesn't let anything past him. Thinking of getting a 360 and joining you guys for ncaa or the next madden if improved.

[In//Effect-Mode] said:
Happy this thread is still going-then again fmt doesn't let anything past him. Thinking of getting a 360 and joining you guys for ncaa or the next madden if improved.

we are always looking for good people in ncaa. time will tell if EA wants my money for madden!

CB3

[In//Effect-Mode] said:

i have no idea who you are but you have a michael jackson avatar which puts you ahead of most vets in my mind. Welcome Friend!

CB3

Kung Foo Kid said:
I would like to get in on the Madden Franchise action for the upcoming year. Just getting my name out there now.

You can take FMT's spot friend

LiveWire

goldlion054 said:
hahaha troll post, right............ RIGHT?

I was serious...it might actually be my favorite FF album. The Colour & the Shape obviously is #1 to start, but I'm really enjoying the range they pulled off with this album.

Birdman02

CB3 said:
You can take FMT's spot friend

If FMT leaves, I'm taking over the 49ers. Otherwise, I need to start planning on what I'm gonna do with no Reggie Bush...assuming he is traded before our franchise starts.

Rorschach

Birdman02 said:
If FMT leaves, I'm taking over the 49ers. Otherwise, I need to start planning on what I'm gonna do with no Reggie Bush...assuming he is traded before our franchise starts.
Uh... the guy they drafted is Reggie Bush+

Birdman02

Rorschach said:
Uh... the guy they drafted is Reggie Bush+

Mark Ingram?? Isn't he more of a between-the-tackles type of runner? I never saw anything from him in college that would suggest he could be the type of dynamic player that Bush is (in Madden).

Or are you talking about the 49ers drafting Kendall Hunter? I'm not really familiar with him.

Striker

If they ever fix OF (lol) I'll return to the Browns.

The whole AFC North would be MIA unless Ramirez returned too. :lol :(

Rorschach

If Madden wants my business, they better wow me before the NCAA release!
Birdman02 said:
Mark Ingram?? Isn't he more of a between-the-tackles type of runner? I never saw anything from him in college that would suggest he could be the type of dynamic player that Bush is (in Madden).

Or are you talking about the 49ers drafting Kendall Hunter? I'm not really familiar with him.
I mean that he'll be considerably overrated and break tackles like a motherfucker. >:|

Lonestar

I joined for Erin Brockovich discussion
Ingram doesn't have the top speed of Bush. Makes up for it by actually being able to run the ball through defenders and being able to moderately pick up blitzing LB's.

And isn't remotely as Douchey as Bush.

Ramirez

Striker said:
If they ever fix OF (lol) I'll return to the Browns.

The whole AFC North would be MIA unless Ramirez returned too. :lol :(

Of course I'm returning, being a new father last season made me not very interested, plus the whole Patrick Cobbs making the Steelers run D look like pee wee football. :p

You'd just have to play with some scrub non master race team Deacon. ;)

Ramirez said:
Of course I'm returning, being a new father last season made me not very interested, plus the whole Patrick Cobbs making the Steelers run D look like pee wee football. :p

You'd just have to play with some scrub non master race team Deacon. ;)

Ugh. not play as the Steelers? That's unpossible.

Lonestar said:
Ingram doesn't have the top speed of Bush. Makes up for it by actually being able to run the ball through defenders and being able to moderately pick up blitzing LB's.

And isn't remotely as Douchey as Bush.

I'm ready for Richardson to be in the game. Steven Jackson 2.0, but faster. How many aneurysms will result from broken tackles? Many

Top Bottom