• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Xbox 360 Madden '11 Online Dynasty Thread: Ball & Juice edition

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
FrenchMovieTheme said:
when can i PM you XBL 12 month code?

i need to threaten to quit so i can get free shit too. i bought a fucking PS3 for your dumb ass league and didnt get nothing for it!

Rorschach

FrenchMovieTheme said:
when can i PM you XBL 12 month code?
Nevers!

Thanks for the offer, though. I'd love to destroy the Ducks and Bears, but I don't even know if I'm even getting the game yet.

If I couldn't play the Steelers I'd have to leave the division entirely. I'm not touching the Rats or Bungles.
Raiders.

Rorschach said:
Nevers!

Thanks for the offer, though. I'd love to destroy the Ducks and Bears, but I don't even know if I'm even getting the game yet.

Raiders.

well i already purchased the 12 month card from amazon along with a new 49ers dog collar for my dog (need to get super saver!) so it will be waiting for when you come over to the dark side that is NCAA!

and if you refuse the offer then i just tack it on to my already extended 15 month subscription! xbl will take me to the end of the world!

CB3

Available on Xbox 360 and Wii (May 10) and PlayStation®3 system (May 19):

• Foo Fighters – “Long Road to Ruin”

• Foo Fighters – “Rope” X

• Foo Fighters – “Stacked Actors”

• Foo Fighters – “Walk”

• Lordi – “Hard Rock Hallelujah”

• Run-DMC – “King of Rock”

Pro Guitar Additions for Legacy Songs

• Foo Fighters – “Monkey Wrench”

• Foo Fighters – “The Pretender”

Disappointed about no white limo. Atleast they got walk in there

CB3

LiveWire said:
Well then we know who will win that race.

only average players sign there because no one else will offer the same money. any team will pay the max for Namdi. Especially the eagles who already did it for Asante

CB3

BTW Foo's are everywhere. They have a song in Thor. Which is a fucking awesome movie. everyone go see it

DMczaf

Rors, stop messing around and take FMT's money. Your fight against XBL is almost as silly as FMT trying to convince us he's not buying Madden 12

CB3

just because ian is gone doesnt mean we dont get charts!

Encouraging for EA Sports is the first reaction to the info and accompanying videos. Over 75% of respondents were positive towards what was chosen to be at the forefront of change for Madden 12. Understandably many are still in the “wait and see” category as this early there is no pressure to make any sort of commitment.

poll2madden12.jpg

Respondents showed strong interest in many of the new features, though the gameplay related improvements had the edge over presentation in what is currently most anticipated.

poll1madden12.jpg

Rorschach

DMczaf said:
Rors, stop messing around and take FMT's money. Your fight against XBL is almost as silly as FMT trying to convince us he's not buying Madden 12
I'm not fighting anything! It's not like I think I'm hurting "the man" by not having XBL. I reluctantly purchased it for a long time (mostly for this league -- which doesn't exist anymore!), but I have no need for it and I have no room for frivolous expenses right now. Only thing I play online on consoles anymore is MvC3 and I had to stop playing that because my H button is busted. :'(

Rorschach said:
I'm not fighting anything! It's not like I think I'm hurting "the man" by not having XBL. I reluctantly purchased it for a long time (mostly for this league -- which doesn't exist anymore!), but I have no need for it and I have no room for frivolous expenses right now. Only thing I play online on consoles anymore is MvC3 and I had to stop playing that because my H button is busted. :'(

you also had to stop playing because there is no PSN right now (fucking kratos made me buy MK on ps3 and now i can't even play it online!)

Rorschach

FrenchMovieTheme said:
you also had to stop playing because there is no PSN right now (fucking kratos made me buy MK on ps3 and now i can't even play it online!)
It happened almost simultaneously, so it doesn't even matter that PSN is down. :\

Rorschach said:
It happened almost simultaneously, so it doesn't even matter that PSN is down. :\

for me it does :/

not so much for MK but im on vacation next week and wanted to download some new psp games for the plane ride but now i can't!

Rorschach

FrenchMovieTheme said:
for me it does :/

not so much for MK but im on vacation next week and wanted to download some new psp games for the plane ride but now i can't!
p'zoned! Is it a PSP Go? You're screwed. Just play games on your phone if you don't have a DS!

Rorschach said:
p'zoned! Is it a PSP Go? You're screwed. Just play games on your phone if you don't have a DS!

yeah its a pspgo. i just don't like dealing with physical media. i wish all games could be digital! plus i got the pspgo for cheap on amazon (used but it works fine)

Rorschach

Reggie Bush doesn't even have a team. Why should I listen to him? Sam Bradford looks like straight out of grandpa's photo album.

CB3

the best thing is that i have a friend who dresses and even looks just like him. i got to that part and immediately took a picture on my phone

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
So FMT after you cave and run the league again, what teams do you think will be available for me to take after I lose the Giants to BigAT? Preferably one with an RB that breaks a lot of tackles so I don't lose my current playstyle.

CB3

Wellington said:
So FMT after you cave and run the league again, what teams do you think will be available for me to take after I lose the Giants to BigAT? Preferably one with an RB that breaks a lot of tackles so I don't lose my current playstyle.

Um... Right on the cover?
peyton-hillis-madden-cover1.jpg

Striker

I'm using Browns if I get it, so that's the big question. Is Gameflow still forced to use online like last year? Fuck you Ian.

DCX

DCX
I love the camera man who is focused on Smith, as if he is doing anything that is worthy to be followed.

DCX

Top Bottom