• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Xbox 360 Madden '11 Online Dynasty Thread: Ball & Juice edition

LiveWire said:
Otogwe was looking at the ball ready to jump and pick it off, I had hit the B button to change from Chris Long to Fred Robbins but the lag made it activate after Anderson threw, and pulled Otogwe off course. But whatever, I should've listened the first time when you said it was laggy.

And FMT, it has to be Reach, what else could it be?

Astro, if you wanna try again at 11PM Eastern that's fine with me.

i don't know, maybe one of you eggheads could tell us how it could be, but EA runs its own servers

eznark

Banned
You 30 other guys are so damn selfish. Don't you know Bob wants to play Halo. If you 30 people can't wait for 1 guy to play his own thing....my God. Such selfishness on the part of the league.

AstroLad

Hail to the KING baby
cool live heading on let's cross our fingers. if it's really bad let's just quit after a couple plays hopefully not though

eznark

Banned
Everything on xbox is broken right now. Can't renew my sub, can't play Halo multi, can't download anything for shit....

At least Elemental's launch only ruined Elemental! This is way worse.

Mrbob

eznark said:
You 30 other guys are so damn selfish. Don't you know Bob wants to play Halo. If you 30 people can't wait for 1 guy to play his own thing....my God. Such selfishness on the part of the league.

What are you yammering about? I have a play date set for tomorrow!

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
Fuck i keep on thinking that its wednesday. Thats like the third time today.

Im a dumbass. Carry on!

AstroLad

Hail to the KING baby
bahahah jesus christ disconned twice in a row in perfectly smooth games. sad thing is they were pretty good even with our horrible qbs. annoying about the playart thing, may have been holding the trigger once or twice on coverage. if only that were the most of our problems

live i'd try again but we've poured like two hours into this all told tonight and it's like -800 we're going to disconn again. we've never had a problem before so it must be a server thing

LiveWire

AstroLad said:
bahahah jesus christ disconned twice in a row in perfectly smooth games. sad thing is they were pretty good even with our horrible qbs. annoying about the playart thing, may have been holding the trigger once or twice on coverage. if only that were the most of our problems

live i'd try again but we've poured like two hours into this all told tonight and it's like -800 we're going to disconn again. we've never had a problem before so it must be a server thing

Yea, I don't understand, how can Microsoft/EA not anticipate server load or whatever after how many blockbuster games get released year after year? Why do IT people make so much money again? Shit never works. :lol

Rors: I'm direct connected permanently now. Not sure about Astro. We've never had connection issues before.

No worries about the trigger; it's yet another glitch that EA needs to fix. I feel like this game is going down to be as bad as Madden 09 (remember the field goal kicking freezes?). Madden 12 will be awesome, only 11 more months!

Long story short, sim it FMT.

Rorschach

LiveWire said:
Yea, I don't understand, how can Microsoft/EA not anticipate server load or whatever after how many blockbuster games get released year after year? Why do IT people make so much money again? Shit never works. :lol

Rors: I'm direct connected permanently now. Not sure about Astro. We've never had connection issues before.

No worries about the trigger; it's yet another glitch that EA needs to fix. I feel like this game is going down to be as bad as Madden 09 (remember the field goal kicking freezes?). Madden 12 will be awesome, only 11 more months!

Long story short, sim it FMT.
Ah, that sucks. I bet it is from Halo because a few other releases have fucked up the XBL servers before. I can't believe we pay for this shit.

Mrbob

Halo Reach is the shiznit. Noble Team > Master Chief. Gonna get my silver medal for GOTY.

Can't wait to take down Smokey in multiplayer. I have my victory image ready in prepartion!

jrzdza.jpg

Smokey

DenogginizerOS

BenjaminBirdie's Thomas Jefferson
Just as I had predicted, the Jets re-signed Clowney and released Woodhead. Does anyone have any objections to me signing Clowney and releasing Woodhead?

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
I had to call in sick today, I am on my deathbed....

But not sick enough to play Halo or Madden if anyone else is around! :D Get me on AIM if you want to scrim.

DenogginizerOS

BenjaminBirdie's Thomas Jefferson
Wellington said:

But not sick enough to play Halo or Madden if anyone else is around! :D Get me on AIM if you want to scrim.
I will play either with you later tonight.

dskillzhtown

keep your strippers out of my American football
Wellington said:

I was wondering why you were on XBL this morning. I'll play some Halo with you when I get home from work.

I jumped into multi yesterday and damn. I haven't played a Halo game in so long that I was getting my ass kicked left and right. I would shoot a dude like 3 or 4 times and then he would kill me with a one-shot headshot. I need to learn how to do that. But by my 6th or 7th match in Arena I was getting better. I guess it's because I was getting matched with people that suck too, lol.

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
Sanjuro Tsubaki said:
Starting job today and a late class, but I'm going to want some sweet gaming nectar later gents.
Sorry dude, I don't play against guys that expect me to kick.

D: My terribleness at Halo is well chronicled by CB. We will be a match made in heaven!

eznark

Banned
I've been playing this absurd firefight IGN map to get trophies. It's hilarious. This is the most fun I've ever had with a Halo game. Probably because I can watch the replay of last night's Brewer game at the same time. It's going to be close, not sure if I'll hit 1m points before the game ends...

GG MrBob. Don't run towards Julius Peppers, he will tackle you. Even when you run away from him he finds his way to you, lol

DCX, Erik Coleman stepped up his game in Detroit. He wanted me to thank you for getting him out of that hell hole called Atlanta :D

Mrbob

Lol I'm so damn rusty. I guess I should probably play more than 4 games since I bought this game but its such trash I just don't care. Dallas we play next.

McNei1y

TheCrow said:
It's up to the fish tape! Come on fish tape.

Edit: NOOOOO!!! Now we have to use an alternator? Whatever that is. :(

Hey, I have class in 40 minutes. I'll be back around 3:30 EST if you can play then.

Top Bottom