• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Xbox 360 Madden '11 Online Dynasty Thread: Ball & Juice edition

Mrbob said:
I gotta work all day tomorrow and it's Halo Reach day so I'm playing that when I get home. :D

Goldlion I can play on Wed maybe even early afternoon around noon or 1 central?

Yea, that should work. I get done with classes around noon Eastern, so i should be around

AstroLad

Hail to the KING baby
live, can you do tonight? i have a big call at 5 so i'm not 100% that i can but if that goes ok i'm flexible probably 9 pm on

TheCrow

Damn you at&t!!! I guess I have to wait for them to send someone tomorrow morning. Now I don't even know if want to pick up reach from the mailroom since it'll be worthless. Maybe I could check the campaign that some people keep talking about. :(

If my game is the last one by tonight just sim it. But if if there are still other games
come on bob, take your time
I expect all of you to wait.

Miguel

59342_431433710263_192889005263_5580363_2636438_n.jpg

Brett Favre to the Bengals? Child please.

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
LiveWire said:
Enjoy your week now, because Sunday will suck for you.

bwahaahaahaahahaha

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
Damn. livewire got jumped on by Texans age. Very similar to how his bad throws get jumped on by DB's

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
I tried about 10 mins of Halo Reaches campaign and I already know it's a million times better than Halo 3.

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
They need to release a patch already. Here are some complaints:

1) No replay after kills
2) I can't get the helicopter or nukes to appear
3) My knife isn't working
4) Haven't gotten any medals yet.
5) Not enough long range weaponry.

Once they fix these things, it will be a much better game.

eznark

Banned
what the fuck is with the slowdown in cinematics? I didn't know I needed to upgrade my 360's gpu for this game. Gonna load up FRAPS to see just how shitty the frame rates are during cinematics. Maybe I have a bad stick of memory or something.

(and no, sorry, I won't go into that thread. This is my Reach OT)

Rorschach

eznark said:
what the fuck is with the slowdown in cinematics? I didn't know I needed to upgrade my 360's gpu for this game. Gonna load up FRAPS to see just how shitty the frame rates are during cinematics. Maybe I have a bad stick of memory or something.

(and no, sorry, I won't go into that thread. This is my Reach OT)
I'll make you feel like you're in the OT.

ur fukin stupid it looks better slow n e way. such suttle fukkin buety! i felt like i was gon cum just puting the tip of the disk in the trey.

Smokey

Rorschach said:
I'll make you feel like you're in the OT.

ur fukin stupid it looks better slow n e way. such suttle fukkin buety! i felt like i was gon cum just puting the tip of the disk in the trey.

:lol

i'm completing campaign before i hop into any MP. I'll stay up however long it takes tonight to make this happen. I think I may be halfway there though.

Lonestar

I joined for Erin Brockovich discussion
Pretty good, going through the campaign as well. Anyone interested in going through some campaign co-op stuff later on? Also can't wait to look at this ForgeWorld thingy :lol

DCX

DCX
Lonestar said:
Pretty good, going through the campaign as well. Anyone interested in going through some campaign co-op stuff later on? Also can't wait to look at this ForgeWorld thingy :lol
i would co op.

DCX

AstroLad

Hail to the KING baby
did our game freeze? i sent you that message about the lag and now i'm stuck at the pause screen. wtf game is installed and everything

LiveWire

AstroLad said:
did our game freeze? i sent you that message about the lag and now i'm stuck at the pause screen. wtf game is installed and everything

yea it froze, I'll invite you back into a game, maybe that will work better

BigAT

DCX said:
is this the last game?

DCX
Don't be silly.

RB57Z.jpg

How little they gave a shit about updating the franchise site: I just noticed they didn't even bother updating the date for games. "Sunday September 13, 2009"

DCX

DCX
BigAT said:
Don't be silly.

RB57Z.jpg

How little they gave a shit about updating the franchise site: I just noticed they didn't even bother updating the date for games. "Sunday September 13, 2009"
Bob stays bobing us, why is he still wit us?!?! :D

DCX

BigAT said:
Don't be silly.

RB57Z.jpg

Were supposed to play tomorrow like 2 Eastern =(

LiveWire

Sorry Astro let's try tomorrow. Reach is making the servers slow as shit, you and I have never had connection issues in the past. Lag forced a pick from me yet you throw a ball into quintuple coverage cause all you're doing is throwing to Fitzgerald and no one can grab it. Your only TD was a fluke due to lag from switching players as well.

AstroLad

Hail to the KING baby
Ok it'd have to be after like 11 or 12. Don't foresee the lag being better but I guess we'll see. TD wasn't a fluke either it was Fitz breaking like three tackles :lol. But yes the lag was shit that's what I was trying to say in the first game.

bluemax

Banned
Matrix said:
I tried about 10 mins of Halo Reaches campaign and I already know it's a million times better than Halo 3.

You mean Bungie finally learned to design levels that aren't squares or rectangles?

Did they learn how to make things destructible yet?

Did they learn how to write a story more coherent than the average Sanjuro post?

Do the enemies still sound like they let the junior testers get hopped up on Red Bull and record VA?

LiveWire said:
Sorry Astro let's try tomorrow. Reach is making the servers slow as shit, you and I have never had connection issues in the past. Lag forced a pick from me yet you throw a ball into quintuple coverage cause all you're doing is throwing to Fitzgerald and no one can grab it. Your only TD was a fluke due to lag from switching players as well.

lol halo has nothing to do with the lag in madden. EA runs its own servers, remember?

eznark

Banned
:lol

letting the AI drive is still the funniest shit in the world. I just stared at a building for a good 70 seconds as the driver backed up and rammed the wall.

LiveWire

AstroLad said:
Ok it'd have to be after like 11 or 12. Don't foresee the lag being better but I guess we'll see. TD wasn't a fluke either it was Fitz breaking like three tackles :lol. But yes the lag was shit that's what I was trying to say in the first game.

Otogwe was looking at the ball ready to jump and pick it off, I had hit the B button to change from Chris Long to Fred Robbins but the lag made it activate after Anderson threw, and pulled Otogwe off course. But whatever, I should've listened the first time when you said it was laggy.

And FMT, it has to be Reach, what else could it be?

Astro, if you wanna try again at 11PM Eastern that's fine with me.

Top Bottom