• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Xbox 360 Madden '11 Online Dynasty Thread: Ball & Juice edition

AstroLad

Hail to the KING baby
DCX

I might be home early tonight, in which case I could play between 6:30 and 8 EST if you are around. If not maybe late or some other night!

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
I can't believe we're playing in All-Madden and scores are still so out of control.

In other news, I am glad Calvin Johnson is doing well in his new home.

Golfham @ Jahvid Best!

dskillzhtown

keep your strippers out of my American football
CB3 said:
So we're getting a firefight game together today right

I'm in. Never played that mode. I would like to get some Team Slayer going on as well. I need to get better at this shit.

eznark said:
It took me exactly 4 hours to get 1 million points in firefight.

Did you use the IGN cheat method on XBL?

eznark

Banned
dskillzhtown said:
Did you use the IGN cheat method on XBL?

Yes. Yes I did. However it will probably go a lot faster if you watch the game while you play. I switched inputs to watch TV while I randomly hit buttons on the controller after I got a few of the more fun achievements and got bored.

I was only going to get like 25,000 or whatever the first achievement is, but when I realized I could get it by randomly pulling the trigger I decided to just keep the xbox running!

DenogginizerOS

BenjaminBirdie's Thomas Jefferson
TheCrow said:
Sim it! Now I need to wait till they send someone to install a new line. ugh T_T
Do you still use telegraph to talk to people? My gosh, you have the worst luck with internet connections. :lol

McNei1y

Wait so if Crow doesn't sign in by deadline will our game be simmed or can I play the CPU? I feel that injuries happen less when you play the games rather than having them simmed. Plus I want to fight for a chance to get a win rather than leave it to the CPU.

Nightz, I can be on around then. Just hit me up here or xbox. I'll probably be playing Reach.

Somnia

Bob I can play anytime tonight between 1030-12, tomorrow, Friday between 1030pm-2am.

All late nights this week sadly....thanks Luke for making me busy!! (had 200+ at my midnight for halo)

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
DCX said:

I expect better from you..

DCX

kevin-office.jpg

DCX

DCX
McNei1y said:
scrim anyone?
lots of lulz all around. I especially love that last TD you threw...i had two defenders allow you to get by them before they even attempted to go after you..i get Douglas on a streak Ryan over throws him lol love it.

DCX

McNei1y

DCX said:
lots of lulz all around. I especially love that last TD you threw...i had two defenders allow you to get by them before they even attempted to go after you..i get Douglas on a streak Ryan over throws him lol love it.

DCX

Yeah, Garrard looked like Peyton out there. A couple passes to Lewis were pinpoint. As were some to Thomas in the endzone. I hope he plays like this in the franchise. GG

DCX

DCX
McNei1y said:
Yeah, Garrard looked like Peyton out there. A couple passes to Lewis were pinpoint. As were some to Thomas in the endzone. I hope he plays like this in the franchise. GG
so frustrating, especially since Ryan has very good ratings and yet he over throws balls to wideopen WRs and your safteys being all knowing out there. Some of my throws were tests, just to see if i could, but some of the plays like that last int was crap :p

DCX

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
DCX said:
so frustrating, especially since Ryan has very good ratings and yet he over throws balls to wideopen WRs and your safteys being all knowing out there. Some of my throws were tests, just to see if i could, but some of the plays like that last int was crap :p

DCX
:lol

DCX

DCX
Wellington said:
What's so funny? When you scrim do you not run tests to see if plays would work? To see how well your Qb can throw against a certain coverage? lol WHat's so wrong about what i said...i would never make some of the throw i made in that game in a league game :lol :lol

I threw one pass clear across the field sideline to sideline in coverage, zone to be exact...there was a half second window and i said fuck it lol. I would like to also note Mcfly throw a similar pass into my shitty zone, on the run with SS over the top, LBS and CBs creating a blanket and it dropped right into Jones-Drews gut...he stood there for a second as if he was surprised it didn't get knocked down or picked haha

DCX

Top Bottom