• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Xbox 360 Madden '11 Online Dynasty Thread: Ball & Juice edition

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
Juqua Parker, (DE, 80 Overall) is on the block.

Looking for a CB rated similarly. Will hear all offers though

CB3 said:
Juqua Parker, (DE, 80 Overall) is on the block.

Looking for a CB rated similarly. Will hear all offers though

you traded him to me last year! i'm not falling for it again!

p.s. michael lewis still on the block... 80 rated SS!

CB3

FrenchMovieTheme said:
you traded him to me last year! i'm not falling for it again!

p.s. michael lewis still on the block... 80 rated SS!

He's good. I traded him last year cause of Kameron Wimbley. This year i gotta make room for the Rook to progress. With Barnes and Te'o i got enough Pass Rushers

BigAT

FrenchMovieTheme said:
no way, he is an A potential! he'll be a powerhouse next season (unlike in real life where he got beat like a drum by Joe Nobody on the seahawks yesterday)
He only brings it for big games, he can't be bothered to show up for shitty NFC West contests.

Mrbob

Rorschach said:
We don't have Crow or Live signed in yet and MrBob is MrBob. We're a long ways from advancing, fellas.

I gotta work all day tomorrow and it's Halo Reach day so I'm playing that when I get home. :D

Goldlion I can play on Wed maybe even early afternoon around noon or 1 central?

Mrbob

Ban smokey from the madden league:

dboythagr8 11:27 pm
bomba
i just fuckin ordered move
omg
what have i done

dboythagr8 11:28 pm
i want that sports game
table tennis looks like a beast

Smokey

:lol :lol :lol

what have i done

My PS3 only gets used for movies and exclusives...might as well be my HD Waggle system because Kinect lolzlulz

Sanjuro

14tu53a.jpg

CB3

Maybe Smokey can throw those glowing Dildo's when he gets mad instead of his 360 controllers

Mrbob

Heh, well next year Madden will be ruined anyway since Tiburon will spend all their time forcing Kinect functionality into the game on 360.

Smokey

CB3 said:
Maybe Smokey can throw those glowing Dildo's when he gets mad instead of his 360 controllers

Maybe the Eagles will become competent again and start Vick on Sunday? Oh Mr. Reid did you say Kolb is still your starting QB?

lulz

Nightz said:
That's the next step. He'll be getting Madden 12 for the Wii.

This is a direct insult and definitely hurts.

CB3

BigAT said:
2/10, that's the number of concussions and years of life lost due to the Eagles' incompetent medical staff.

Its actually more. 2/10 is just Westbrook

Top Bottom