• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Xbox 360 Madden '11 Online Dynasty Thread: Ball & Juice edition

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
Rorschach said:
Speaking of FA systems, I think it would be cool to test out this: http://derekadams.net/madden/leagueManager/
notworthy.gif

guys, please run any trades through me or at least rors/cb/dm. i thought this was spelled out but it's my fault for not being more clear.

and as far as lonestar, i already talked to him in the NCAA thread but i'll spell it out again for everyone, not just him. this going for it on every 4th down, not punting, not kicking XP's, that is not what we're here for. if you can't play simball don't play in the league. "bu bu bu but i can't kick XP's!" tough titties. your opponent has to deal with the samething and they are kicking the XP's. dealwithit.gif

Sanjuro

FrenchMovieTheme said:
guys, please run any trades through me or at least rors/cb/dm. i thought this was spelled out but it's my fault for not being more clear.

and as far as lonestar, i already talked to him in the NCAA thread but i'll spell it out again for everyone, not just him. this going for it on every 4th down, not punting, not kicking XP's, that is not what we're here for. if you can't play simball don't play in the league. "bu bu bu but i can't kick XP's!" tough titties. your opponent has to deal with the samething and they are kicking the XP's. dealwithit.gif
You forgot all onside kicks. He recovered a couple because

A. It doesn't tell me he is kicking an onside kick
B. You can not call and audible.
C. You shouldn't be doing them in the 1st quarter.

The Favre trade was okay...until people told me people retire in the game. :lol

The QB I wanted to start the league with didn't have an owner for his team the first week. I should just be given the Patriots out of bullshit compensation. I'm on antidepressants and spree candies now.

Sanjuro Tsubaki said:
You forgot all onside kicks. He recovered a couple because

A. It doesn't tell me he is kicking an onside kick
B. You can not call and audible.
C. You shouldn't be doing them in the 1st quarter.

agreed on all points.

post if this happens again (against anyone, not just lonestar).

and as i said earlier, the favre/palmer deal is a no-go. come on dudes that is a ridiculous trade. at least keep things within the realm of possibility

FrenchMovieTheme said:
agreed on all points.

post if this happens again (against anyone, not just lonestar).

and as i said earlier, the favre/palmer deal is a no-go. come on dudes that is a ridiculous trade. at least keep things within the realm of possibility

thanks. what about the lions/falcons trade? I didn't really go through old posts so maybe it was approved earlier and i didn't see it.

Rorschach

You CAN audible out of kickoff formation. I learned this because MiG is a sneaky bastard. It's X, then LB. That takes you to onside kick recovery, but you won't have your hands team out there. If you want to be safe, call a timeout.

Lonestar

I joined for Erin Brockovich discussion
Wait a second, I didn't do it in the 1st quarter!

Start of the 2nd half! Just like Sean Payton taught us!

Pretty easy to understand I didn't onside in the 1st quarter, when I score 0 points in the 1st half!

Why should I tell you what I'm going to do? I'm "trying" to win!

Miguel

Rorschach said:
You CAN audible out of kickoff formation. I learned this because MiG is a sneaky bastard. It's X, then LB. That takes you to onside kick recovery, but you won't have your hands team out there. If you want to be safe, call a timeout.
Exhibition mode and franchise are two separate beasts, sir!

Besides, you're usually up 40-0 by the time I start doing that (ie: 2nd quarter)

Rorschach

Miguel said:
Exhibition mode and franchise are two separate beasts, sir!

Besides, you're usually up 40-0 by the time I start doing that (ie: 2nd quarter)
:lol I didn't accuse you of doing it in franchise. I just play you so often that I needed to know the audible. :D

Miguel

I just did what I do best. I took your little league and I turned it on itself. Look what I did to this thread with a few quarterbacks and a wirde receiver. Hmmm? You know... You know what I've noticed? Nobody panics when things go "according to plan." Even if the plan is horrifying! If, tomorrow, I tell the press that, like, a 5 time pro-bowler will go down with a season ending ACL tear, or a your 3rd back will be starting..., nobody panics, because it's all "part of the plan." But when I say that one little old quarterback will get traded, well then everyone loses their minds!

Lonestar

I joined for Erin Brockovich discussion
FrenchMovieTheme said:
i approved the falcons/lions trade.

and lonestar you know the rules now, no more surprises

Sure, why not.

Guy's, equip your mic's, I'm going to tell you my exact play everytime, just so there are no surprises.

FrenchMovieTheme said:
i approved the falcons/lions trade.

and lonestar you know the rules now, no more surprises
k

Rorschach said:
Speaking of FA systems, I think it would be cool to test out this: http://derekadams.net/madden/leagueManager/

Crow suggested it and it looks pretty sweet. It's basically a more advanced version of my system that is automated and syncs up with your league through the website.

sounds like its worth at least looking into.

Sanjuro

Lonestar said:
Sure, why not.

Guy's, equip your mic's, I'm going to tell you my exact play everytime, just so there are no surprises.
You don't know how to make an avatar. You don't know how to play football. You hardly know how to post.

Two questions. Why are you in a Madden league and what do you know how to do?

Miguel

Sanjuro Tsubaki said:
You don't know how to make an avatar. You don't know how to play football. You hardly know how to post.

Two questions. Why are you in a Madden league and what do you know how to do?
:lol

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
Megatron is the best thing to happen to your team. Dude was beating every one of my DB's

BigAT

What was the Lions/Falcons trade, out of curiosity? I want to know if I should thank DCX when I'm stomping Goldlion by 40.

BigAT said:
What was the Lions/Falcons trade, out of curiosity? I want to know if I should thank DCX when I'm stomping Goldlion by 40.

child please

My 2nd, 4th and Follet

for

Erik Coleman (SS) and Stephen Nicholas (OLB)

and prepare to relinquish the north this franchise, bitch

DCX

DCX
goldlion054 said:
gg CB

Erik Coleman is the best thing to ever happen to my secondary. Thank you DCX, thank you
You're welcome :) Moore did a fantastic job for me, as a matter of fact i shut down down Astro like a rented whore, except, EXCEPT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! motherfrakkin bullshit teleport lag filled ints...one was sooooo bogus it was in White's hands and called an int and magically appeared in the CBs hands..fuck this game up it's ass..

he had 90 yards of offense. 1-8 on third down..on what happens on a third and long he goes to Fitz on an in i baited him with Lofton, go to make my move on the int for the win right, stone hands..stone hands, stone hands...

gg Astro, i mean your secondary auto-tuned your way to victory in what has to be the worst game i have ever been a part of :/

DCX

Rorschach

goldlion054 said:
child please

My 2nd, 4th and Follet

for

Erik Coleman (SS) and Stephen Nicholas (OLB)

and prepare to relinquish the north this franchise, bitch
You got gipped, but it looks like you don't need it, so I can't talk!

1st and 2nd rounders are gonna be sooooo good this year.

AstroLad

Hail to the KING baby
yeah i mean with derek anderson i'm completely fucked offensively. anything over ten yards doesn't even go close to the receiver.

DCX

DCX
AstroLad said:
yeah i mean with derek anderson i'm completely fucked offensively. anything over ten yards doesn't even go close to the receiver.
My condolences. It's funny.

Scoring recap. taint. crooked ass lag filled punt turns into a FG and a taint for me in a lolderson throw. That's all folks.

DCX

Rorschach said:
You got gipped, but it looks like you don't need it, so I can't talk!

1st and 2nd rounders are gonna be sooooo good this year.

nah, i don't feel gipped (or is it jipped?). Added some depth and helped my team now. And the way Coleman has played, i feel DCX got jewed. It should all work out!

Mrbob

Somnia what time zone are you in again? If we can play we should do it 2 nite! I'm going to busy the next couple nights. Hope you aren't a worst coaster because I can't stay up that late.

Top Bottom