• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Xbox 360 Madden '11 Online Dynasty Thread: Ball & Juice edition

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
Dont worry guys you will get joy out of reading my rant post after Fmt crushes me.

btw i ignored the part of miguels post where he complained about alex smith. i don't know if it was the type of D he was playing or what but alex really did seem like mike vick. i think i had like 88 yards on 4 carries with him. insane

Miguel

Matrix said:
Dont worry guys you will get joy out of reading my rant post after Fmt crushes me.
128806880731677873.jpg

Miguel

FrenchMovieTheme said:
btw i ignored the part of miguels post where he complained about alex smith. i don't know if it was the type of D he was playing or what but alex really did seem like mike vick. i think i had like 88 yards on 4 carries with him. insane
I wasn't really complaining, It's more than likely my playcalling :lol

I was like STOP HIIIIIIIIIIIIM!

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
I'm not feeling this game at all, pull me from the league as of now. If the old controller option is back when you start I will gladly play.

I feel handicapped on the field and I still am missing extra points :lol I know you will say practice, but I just don't have the time.

Maybe I'll get over it in a few days and calm down, but this game just feels really odd to me.

alex smith with the heart of a champion.... attacking nnamdi time and again!

i wish i saved that game for the season because that shit isn't happening again

CB3 said:
I figured it out guys!

Matrix = Brett Favre
Bad Health = Shoulder/Ankle

it's DM's job to give matrix a hard time about his health issues! know your role CB, you post the MJ pix when DM says something inappropriate

Ramirez

FrenchMovieTheme said:
alex smith with the heart of a champion.... attacking nnamdi time and again!

i wish i saved that game for the season because that shit isn't happening again

Seriously, tell me your secrets, because he just picked everything I threw his way. :lol

Rorschach

Ramirez said:
Seriously, tell me your secrets, because he just picked everything I threw his way. :lol
Have Michael Crabtree on your team. :p

Nnamdi was an idiot that game. :lol He'd be sitting right under a route and then Crabs would just warp through him or jump over him and catch it.

Matrix

CB3 said:
I figured it out guys!

Matrix = Brett Favre
Bad Health = Shoulder/Ankle

favre_250.jpg

DMczaf

I like how no one gives a shit when CB3 is a douche, yet when I'm a douche you guys at like it's 9/11!....er wait, damn it!

2iuoy01.gif

Matrix

Cause CB is a douche all the time. You had the shock factor going for you.

DCX

DCX
Matrix said:
Cause CB is a douche all the time. You had the shock factor going for you.
Exactly, Cb is the little punk kid with the big mouth, a punch to the grill and he is rendered bitchness, or a playoff loss to the worst GM of all time.

DCX

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
DCX said:
Exactly, Cb is the the little punk kid with the big mouth, a punch to the grill and he is rendered bitchness, or a playoff to the worst GM of all time.

DCX

Hey hows that trade for the Falcons going?

DCX

DCX
CB3 said:
Hey hows that trade for the Falcons going?
Fine, i'm playing Story for the Falcons. No harm no foul :D If anything a favor has been done, thanks puppet master II

DCX

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
DCX said:
Fine, i'm playing Story for the Falcons. No harm no foul :D If anything a favor has been done, thanks puppet master II

DCX
Well thats the first time ive ever heard of sentencing someone with the Rams as a favor. You're welcome though!

Smokey

DCX said:
Exactly, Cb is the the little punk kid with the big mouth, a punch to the grill and he is rendered bitchness, or a playoff to the worst GM of all time.

DCX

:lol

DMczaf said:
I like how no one gives a shit when CB3 is a douche, yet when I'm a douche you guys at like it's 9/11!....er wait, damn it!

2iuoy01.gif

:lol :lol

Rorschach

DMczaf said:
We expect better of you because you seem like a decent person.

Rorschach

lvEyC.gif

Anyone here want in on a fantasy football league? I'm putting up my annual league. We'd be drafting around week 3 (probably Sunday of w3) of the pre-season. I'm thinking of making it a 12 man league and I have 4 people on board so far if I include myself.

Rorschach
Somnia
FMT
DMczaf

Rorschach said:
lvEyC.gif

Anyone here want in on a fantasy football league? I'm putting up my annual league. We'd be drafting around week 3 (probably Sunday of w3) of the pre-season. I'm thinking of making it a 12 man league and I have 4 people on board so far if I include myself.

Rorschach
Somnia
FMT
DMczaf

So in, if you plz. I'm to assume this is a free league?

DCX

DCX
Rorschach said:
lvEyC.gif

Rorschach
Somnia
FMT
DMczaf
ill be in..

DCX

Rorschach

goldlion054 said:
So in, if you plz. I'm to assume this is a free league?
It's a pay league, but only you pay. I'll take Calvin Johnson off your hands. Otherwise, yeah it's free.

Rorschach
Somnia
FMT
DMczaf
Goldlion054
DCX - DCX

LukeSmith

Rorschach said:
lvEyC.gif

Rorschach
Somnia
FMT
DMczaf

I'm in old friend

Lonestar

I joined for Erin Brockovich discussion
Rorschach said:
It's a pay league, but only you pay. I'll take Calvin Johnson off your hands. Otherwise, yeah it's free.

Rorschach
Somnia
FMT
DMczaf
Goldlion054
DCX - DCX
Guess count me in

Rorschach

Interesting note about the 11 draft... There are 40 players rated over 80 in the draft. In 2010, there were 3 rookies rated over 80: 81, 80, and 84. There are 13 rated over 84 in 11.

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
Rorschach said:
Interesting note about the 11 draft... There are 40 players rated over 80 in the draft. In 2010, there were 3 rookies rated over 80: 81, 80, and 84. There are 13 rated over 84 in 11.
That is unreal. Well on the plus side Rors, we don't have to tank to get decent rookies. :|

Striker

:lol So really the weaker teams who go 3-13 can't get much better because those top teams still are able to get the same quality players.

SMFH EA.

Rorschach

Striker said:
:lol So really the weaker teams who go 3-13 can't get much better because those top teams still are able to get the same quality players.

SMFH EA.
Well, when you have 89 fucking rated rookies, the weak teams will get instant help and those rookies are likely to be 95+ by next season.

On the other hand, dropping FAs will be completely worthless with out current system. 80+ isn't even worth a first rounder now!

Striker

Rorschach said:
Well, when you have 89 fucking rated rookies, the weak teams will get instant help and those rookies are likely to be 95+ by next season.

On the other hand, dropping FAs will be completely worthless with out current system. 80+ isn't even worth a first rounder now!
Yes, I know, and teams like the Steelers, Colts, and Saints will get an 84 or 83 rated guy also. By those, I'm just taking an instance as to the top teams and how the draft fares.

Curious to how FMT draws up the FA system. Last year's system wasn't bad at first, but then teams mostly just cut backup HB or their 82 rated backup OT.

Rorschach

Striker said:
Yes, I know, and teams like the Steelers, Colts, and Saints will get an 84 or 83 rated guy also. By those, I'm just taking an instance as to the top teams and how the draft fares.

Curious to how FMT draws up the FA system. Last year's system wasn't bad at first, but then teams mostly just cut backup HB or their 82 rated backup OT.
I picked up a backup OT and it was the best FA pickup evar! Backup LG too. Us meager teams will take what we can get!

DMczaf said:
Damn it FMT! Install the fucking game so you dont disconnect every game!

lol i knew as soon as i challenged it the game would disconnect.

EA, just fucking take challenges out of online if its going to disconnect! take ALL cutscenes out of online, including the lame ass drew brees pre-game thing

Matrix

Just buy a new sexy quite 250 GB 360, that's what I did. Rip off to buy anything else.

Matrix

FrenchMovieTheme said:
uh, i did buy a 250gb xbox. i just haven't installed madden yet :D

3156.gif

Striker

DenogginizerOS said:
No FA. Just draft and keep going. People can trade.
That's assuming guys can make the draft. I couldn't make one last year and EA royally fucked up my draft entirely, even while putting guys in the draft-board. If that's screwed up, your entire season is down the drain.

Top Bottom