• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Xbox 360 Madden '11 Online Dynasty Thread: Ball & Juice edition

Rorschach

I just returned two more TDs. I wanted to capture the plays to see if it was more of the same, but DM rage quit on me to go make a truf chasers video, so I couldn't.

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
Who want's to play me , im free now? I haven't really played at all and I kinda have no desire to play in the tourney.

edit- well if anyone wants to play ill be on live

Miguel

Matrix said:
Who want's to play me , im free now? I haven't really played at all and I kinda have no desire to play in the tourney.

Add me foo.

Gusgasm

Smokey

Matrix said:

matrix lets goooooooooo

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
I think I truly hate this game, no joke. Even if I were good, I just don't like it cause of the strat pad. I can't play this way and might not play in the league if it's still around. I'm too old for this shit.

Kicking is a joke imo.

I also don't know how to remove the annoying coaches headset bs.

GG Big, you raped me big time.

Matrix

I can't kick, I was doing the same shit on the punts and kick offs, but I guess cause of wind or something they didn't sail out. I kept pressing it early and trying to get my timing down and I kept failing.

I don't have the patience for this shit.

Rorschach

So... tie breakers are still broken in three or four way ties for WC, but they seem to be fine for two way ties in the division. Also, ties actually count for something now.

So, it's fixed... almost. Way better than last year, that's for sure. Some people will still be screwed, but not as many.

On an unrelated note: You can no longer continue games after opponents drop out. :| That's bullshit.

Somnia

Matrix said:
I think I truly hate this game, no joke. Even if I were good, I just don't like it cause of the strat pad. I can't play this way and might not play in the league if it's still around. I'm too old for this shit.

Kicking is a joke imo.

I also don't know how to remove the annoying coaches headset bs.

GG Big, you raped me big time.

The coach shit is in options, like coach commentary or something.

Matrix

Somnia said:
The coach shit is in options, like coach commentary or something.

Thanks. Sadly I wish I knew that before the game. Fucking shit takes up half the screen.

Striker

Rorschach said:
On an unrelated note: You can no longer continue games after opponents drop out. :| That's bullshit.
:lol

So they improved the tie-breakers slightly only to cause this horseshit.

Is the strat-pad optional for online?

Also kicking was fine in '10, I thought. They just needed to nerf some of the stronger legged ones so kicking 57-yarders wasn't all it was made out to be. During that phase, I missed 45-yards often with Phil Dawson because his leg power wasn't high. Now it may be worse because of lower kickers ratings and this new meter.

i had a good game with who i THOUGHT to be birdman but it was miguel! i sent them both invites at the sametime and i swear to god i thought i saw "birdman" as the name that popped it. i thought it was strange he picked the texans but i thought he was being polite in letting me have the niners :lol

anyways, i NARROWLY missed a 41 yarder wide right. ugh, so close. it would've tied the game. this is why i like the kicking meter as is. there is at least a CHANCE (for whatever reason!) that you're going to miss. i would not feel confident kicking a 57 yarder even with a strong legged kicker.

gg mig, can't believe i bit on that damn PA pass and none of my guys got there! crabcakes with the fitzgerald style fade on the goal line!

Miguel

So you didn't quit, whew, I thought I did something wrong (like win!) and you quit after that 2nd INT. :lol I think I got D/C'd maybe.

I was trying to hold you off the whole game, built up a 14 pt lead and then was playing not to lose... luckily you missed that FG to tie it, then I broke off yet another long TD (that's kind of my thing apparently, Mig Cannon.

WTF @ Smiff turning into Vick, I couldn't come anywhere near him :lol

Matrix

Miguel said:
Add me foo.

Gusgasm

Who's using your other account? *head scratch*

Matrix

Miguel said:
me. I need to set Gusgasm to be my primary login account. I keep forgetting

Well send me a challenge if you want, I'll give this game a couple more tries.

I sent your a friend invite.

Birdman02

FrenchMovieTheme said:
i had a good game with who i THOUGHT to be birdman but it was miguel! i sent them both invites at the sametime and i swear to god i thought i saw "birdman" as the name that popped it. i thought it was strange he picked the texans but i thought he was being polite in letting me have the niners :lol

anyways, i NARROWLY missed a 41 yarder wide right. ugh, so close. it would've tied the game. this is why i like the kicking meter as is. there is at least a CHANCE (for whatever reason!) that you're going to miss. i would not feel confident kicking a 57 yarder even with a strong legged kicker.

gg mig, can't believe i bit on that damn PA pass and none of my guys got there! crabcakes with the fitzgerald style fade on the goal line!

I tried to accept the invite, but Mig must've beat me to it. I got a little laugh when your GG message popped up.

Matrix

ummm shit if i know, I think its posted in the first post.

"Difficulty: All-madden (i am open to discussion on this)
Time: 8 minutes with 20 second run off (i am open to discussion on this)
'

Striker

BigAT said:
Strat Pad is the only thing in the game right now, so no.
Oh I thought they kept the other shit in.. ugh wtf. :|

I am often too slow to do anything on defense before they snap the ball (CPU). Sure it won't be any different playing people in the league. Dandy.

BigAT

Shit.

I really hope I'm wrong on this, but I think it's impossible to turn off GameFlow in online franchise...

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
You know what? For someone who was 100% against the strat pad during the demo.

It really isnt that bad.... Im getting faster with it as time goes on. This might be a situation like when 2K only had the broadcast cam online. They patched it in later but by the time that happened i was so used to what was already there i couldnt go back

Matrix

wtf @ CJ having two fumbles.... fucking bs

Matrix

BigAT said:
Shit.

I really hope I'm wrong on this, but I think it's impossible to turn off GameFlow in online franchise...

what :lol fuck this

Matrix

Miguel said:
4 INTs did you in.

Fumbles were more key. One gave you a free 7 and another was in your redzone.

I was throwing to keep the game interesting :lol I was bored to tears :p That was DM ball to the extreme.

Rorschach

BigAT said:
Shit.

I posted before. It is impossible.

Rorschach said:
A bit annoying, but gameflow is on by default in online franchise. You can't turn it off. So, you have to press X to get your playbook on every play.

DenogginizerOS

BenjaminBirdie's Thomas Jefferson
Just did my first fantasy draft:

RB - Chris Johnson
RB - Shonn Greene
RB - Lesean McCoy

QB- Carson Palmer
QB- Chad Henne

WR - Roddy White
WR - Anquan Boldin
WR - Dwayne Bowe
WR - Santonio Holmes

TE - Jermichael Finley

DEF - Vikings

K - Robbie Gould

How did I do?

Matrix

Miguel said:
:lol It's the Jaguars, what do you expect?

It was a scrim, game didn't mean anything imo, could have made it more than a snooze fest :lol

DCX

DCX
DenogginizerOS said:
Just did my first fantasy draft:

RB - Chris Johnson
RB - Shonn Greene
RB - Lesean McCoy

QB- Carson Palmer
QB- Chad Henne

WR - Roddy White
WR - Anquan Boldin
WR - Dwayne Bowe
WR - Santonio Holmes

TE - Jermichael Finley

DEF - Vikings

K - Robbie Gould

How did I do?
Can you play NCAA?

DCX

Matrix

Miguel said:
I'm 3 years removed from the leagues! Let me run my training camp how I want it! :lol

:lol I hope you remember how to throw once the season starts :p

the more i play the game the more i like it. i did experience some nasty lag against Smokey. it was more like slowdown than lag :/

i did have 2 picks with taylor mays. i don't care if he is rated a 71 he is always around the ball and he has a 95 speed and a 93 hit power. see you on the bench michael lewis!

i hope EA straightens out the lag because although that was my first time really seeing it i see people complaining about it all over so there's something to it. i do remember the servers being shitty in past years in the first week or so though.

i'm up for a game if anyone wants to play in about 10 mins!

btw rors queens killed it last night. probably the best show i have seen since muse back in 07. they played all the classics and then the encore was basically all of mark lanegans songs with queens. i for sure thought dave grohl was there because the drummer queens usually has played drums for eagles of death metal. then eagles ended, josh came out.... and proceed to introduce 2 more bands who played in the meantime! queens didn't come on until 11 pm and the show didn't end until well after 1am...

also there were a lot of hot chicks seeing lady gaga next door at staples before the show :lol a lot of hot chicks and gays....

Matrix

I'm down for one more game tonight, send me the challenge when on FMT.

mmmm everyone wants to play champ ferguson!

i'll be on in a minute matrix (sorry dm and rors... first come first serve!) but i will play you after rors if you're still around.

and i will make YOU hate yourself for losing to me

Top Bottom