• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Xbox 360 Madden '11 Online Dynasty Thread: Ball & Juice edition

Rorschach

GG

Thanks for not running. 11.8 yard average and you decide it's passing tyme!

Davis and Crabbles in the endzone are unstoppable. -_- All you have to do is lob!

Rorschach said:
GG

Thanks for not running. 11.8 yard average and you decide it's passing tyme!

Davis and Crabbles in the endzone are unstoppable. -_- All you have to do is lob!

im still testing out west coast and want to see how some of the pass plays work out compared to the niners playbook. i still can't believe they fucking cut 1/4th of our playbook out -_-

Rorschach

FrenchMovieTheme said:
im still testing out west coast and want to see how some of the pass plays work out compared to the niners playbook. i still can't believe they fucking cut 1/4th of our playbook out -_-
Same. A lot of playbooks were cut down like that. :|

i love the fade to the endzone plays. it actually makes the jump rating mean something because it's very difficult to defend (as it is in real life with someone of that type!)

i bet fitzgerald is even more difficult to defend than crabby!

Miguel

FrenchMovieTheme said:
i love the fade to the endzone plays. it actually makes the jump rating mean something because it's very difficult to defend (as it is in real life with someone of that type!)

i bet fitzgerald is even more difficult to defend than crabby!
Just wait until I finally get into the Red Zone!

72yd TD pass
43yd TD run
99yd TD pass

:lol

Miguel

FrenchMovieTheme said:
i found someone else to play... you had your chance!
1andrejohnson.jpg

Rorschach

Huh? DCX is in there!

And I don't know about you... twice, you stood my league up and twice you totally bumped me out of your leagues that ended up dying anyway, but still!

Rorschach

Lonestar said:
yeah, I'm in, just tell me where it's supposed to be!
I'm leaning towards Yahoo since that's where it always is and it's the most user friendly, but its been suggested that we try NFL.com. I don't know about that. Signing up for it would mean that stupid in-game ad in Madden won. And we can't have that!

Somnia

Rorschach said:
I'm leaning towards Yahoo since that's where it always is and it's the most user friendly, but its been suggested that we try NFL.com. I don't know about that. Signing up for it would mean that stupid in-game ad in Madden won. And we can't have that!

Yahoo!

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
Rorschach said:
We'll be the only ones using the message system again. :lol

Fantasy league:

Rorschach
Somnia
FMT
DMczaf
Goldlion054
DCX - DCX
Lonestar
Miguel!

Howabout it, Wellington? :p

I'm in if you still have room. Also you should just stick to yahoo imo.

dskillzhtown

keep your strippers out of my American football
Rorschach said:
We'll be the only ones using the message system again. :lol

Fantasy league:

Rorschach
Somnia
FMT
DMczaf
Goldlion054
DCX - DCX
Lonestar
Miguel!

Howabout it, Wellington? :p

I am in if you have room as well.

Miguel

Rorschach said:

DOOT DOOT DOOT DOOT

DOOT DOOT DOOT DOOT

DOOT DOOT DOOT DOOT

DOOT DOOT DOOT DOOT

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
Matrix said:
fucking awful :lol Looked like Jacobs left knee buckled, but still.
You know what tho, in fairness to the game and EA, this is the first problem play I saw in five consecutive games. It's fine with me if not every block is made, because in football, they aren't.

Further, I've noticed that your line shifts have a lot to do with defenders coming free, just like IRL. Check the play-art pre play to see where your OL is block and if there's a blitzer coming, you should make the adjustment yourself or you're going to be in trouble.

All-Madden is definitely what we should stick with. It does feel a lot more organic. I've seen G's and C's pick up double teams on DTs, I've seen guys pancake and keep moving, I've seen crushing lead blocks. IMO it's still worse than last year but it's more up to your own adjustments and it's a little fairer on the D. You actually have to worry about blitzes now, insane!

Miguel

Schaub was doing his best Grossman impression :lol

12 for 29 for 398 yards
3TD 5INT

Andre: 2 catches 148 yards (89 yard catch long, 59 yard catch)
Anderson: 4 catches 119 yards (51 yards long)
Jones: 1 catch 53 yards

Tate: 15 att 93 yards

Rorschach

Fucking Andre. Triple coverage don't mean jack! At least Jacoby got the last laugh! Schilens would have been POTG if not for his injury!

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
CK, I have always worried about blitzes cause of the Texans shitty o-line. I think I kept my HB's in the majority of the time for blocking last season and it seemed to work, at least for me.

I'm a spaz this season with the strat pad and have yet to mass protect. Ive actually hardly been sacked :lol

gg denogg. i didn't have much problem running on the first drive but didn't have much success after that aside from that final big run.

i tried out nate davis for the first time and wow i will have some decisions come season time. nate isn't as fast as alex, but his release is so much quicker. accuracy on short throws is better, medium throws a toss up, and deep throws alex is a little better. hmmmmm...

DenogginizerOS

BenjaminBirdie's Thomas Jefferson
FrenchMovieTheme said:
gg denogg. i didn't have much problem running on the first drive but didn't have much success after that aside from that final big run.

i tried out nate davis for the first time and wow i will have some decisions come season time. nate isn't as fast as alex, but his release is so much quicker. accuracy on short throws is better, medium throws a toss up, and deep throws alex is a little better. hmmmmm...
That early drive was very discouraging. They say the Jets are better on the line, but I don't see it

Mrbob

Since it is so easy to fake a disconnect in the league this season, what is the protocol if it happens?

Have fun replaying the game against the CPU in All Madden? Great. Installations need to be mandatory.

Mrbob said:
Since it is so easy to fake a disconnect in the league this season, what is the protocol if it happens?

Have fun replaying the game against the CPU in All Madden? Great. Installations need to be mandatory.

Fuck that. I'd just sim it and take my chances at that point.

DenogginizerOS

BenjaminBirdie's Thomas Jefferson
AstroLad said:
Checking in. Finally got back to the city and looking forward to my first game of 11.
Sorry I had to be your first, but you know what they say, "The first time hurts the worst."

AstroLad

Hail to the KING baby
DenogginizerOS said:
Sorry I had to be your first, but you know what they say, "The first time hurts the worst."
:lol yeah. I really gotta get used to this new interface/layout!

Lonestar

I joined for Erin Brockovich discussion
LiveWire said:
Thanks man! Still recovering... :lol

PBF048BCTodayismyBirthday.jpg

You know, with how strange the GAFParty appeared to be, I'm saddened that the known 3-4 Madden Vets who live somewhere over in that West Coast thing, decided not to partake in Rockband and 16 year old Singers. Least you guys could have done was yell at each other to cover the flats.

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
Im doing a public draft on NFL.com to check out the layout there. Ill let everyone know how it compares to the yahoo one

Top Bottom