• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Xbox 360 Madden '11 Online Dynasty Thread: Ball & Juice edition

LukeSmith

Rorschach said:
Fuck it. Wake me up when we advance, FMT. You're my next opponent anyway.

This is nothing, there was 1 human vs. human game in NCAA this week and it's been something like five days since the last advance

Somnia said:
Shoot me an AIM when you're ready. It'll goto my mobile as I'm reinstalling windows in a minute and it might be a bit before I have AIM reinstalled on my new HDD. I'm going to see a movie tonight around midnight CST so hopefully you are good to go by 11pm cst :D

I don't see any reason why I wouldn't be available by then. EA's servers were down for me about an hour ago though so I guess we'll see. I'll shoot you an AIM message when I'm ready to go.

BigAT

EA Servers are back up, let's do this Sable.

Plus I get to download the new dashboard update preview. High quality ESPN3 incoming.

DCX

DCX
eznark said:
Too bad the content won't match the image quality.
no, but it's nice. The on demand " highlights " are nice. I'm sure the events will be nice as well ( have Time Warner so i have to wait until they activate this ish )

DCX

eznark

Banned
DCX said:
no, but it's nice. The on demand " highlights " are nice. I'm sure the events will be nice as well ( have Time Warner so i have to wait until they activate this ish )

DCX

I don't get it, so maybe it's sour grapes on my part. They do, once in a bluefugginmoon, play a college hockey game which is nice. They even played a few women's games!

LiveWire

goldlion054 said:
We'll try again tomorrow, is that cool? I can be available to spank you anytime after 3 tomorrow? just give me a time

Yea, I should be back home by 6PM. I doubt it will work though, something is wrong with Madden this year, some is preventing connections, some sort of software bug, cause it didn't happen only to me, and it hasn't happened in every game (I successfully played against sable on the first try).

I'm close to just bowing out for this year...gameplay issues I can deal with, connectivity issues I can't, only reason I buy Madden anymore is to play with the group.

LiveWire said:
Yea, I should be back home by 6PM. I doubt it will work though, something is wrong with Madden this year, some is preventing connections, some sort of software bug, cause it didn't happen only to me, and it hasn't happened in every game (I successfully played against sable on the first try).

I'm close to just bowing out for this year...gameplay issues I can deal with, connectivity issues I can't, only reason I buy Madden anymore is to play with the group.

well, we can try around 6. I haven't had any problems (one DC with BigAT). This game may hate you. First you are stuck with the Rams, and then you can't connect with me. I hope you don't bow out, i enjoy your antics with people such as CB. Just Believe!!

BigAT

eznark said:
I don't get it, so maybe it's sour grapes on my part. They do, once in a bluefugginmoon, play a college hockey game which is nice. They even played a few women's games!
There's a ton of college football. I believe most games are available on-demand, which is nice. It allows to re-watch/break down Rutgers games after going to them.

eznark

Banned
BigAT said:
There's a ton of college football. I believe most games are available on-demand, which is nice. It allows to re-watch/break down Rutgers games after going to them.
As a Big Ten guy, I never have to worry about seeing my team. Even living in Indiana, I don't remember the last time Wisconsin wasn't on at least ESPN2.

Mrbob

DenogginizerOS said:
HOw is DR2 on PC? Are you still using your 260 GTX?

I jumped ship to the 470, and it runs well. With Vsync off I get about 70 to 80 fps but I buy vync on to lock it at 60. In super heavy scenes it drops to about 45 but stays at 60 most of the time. This is with everything cranked on high (minus blur) at 1080P. You should get over 30fps with the 260 and could probably hit 60 if you adjust some AA settings.

Somnia

GG Story...my defense stepped up thankfully!

Let's get this week over with so I can get my next 2 games in before DCX takes over for 2 games while I'm on vacation!

Lonestar

I joined for Erin Brockovich discussion
Yeah, tried to co op, but got something like "oh, I just started the game"

I see how it is, Dskillz.

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
Somnia said:
GG Story...my defense stepped up thankfully!

Let's get this week over with so I can get my next 2 games in before DCX takes over for 2 games while I'm on vacation!
When you come back your team will be like Derek Anderson, Reggie Williams, Billy Bajema, and Justin Fargas. Worst part is he'll think he improved it.

LukeSmith

Wellington said:
When you come back your team will be like Derek Anderson, Reggie Williams, Billy Bajema, and Justin Fargas. Worst part is he'll think he improved it.

The inclusion of Billy Bajema made me :lol

Lonestar

I joined for Erin Brockovich discussion
Wellington said:
The fuck, is Ware 99 spd?

Not sure who was faster, Ware or Bradie James (the player who put the hit on Vince). It's like the whole video was sped up.

Smokey

Just got updated to the new Xbox Fall dash (got into the preview a few days ago)..the ESPN app is sweeeet. Watching games in HD with very little buffer time, and the overall interface is much more streamlined and faster too.

Mrbob

Dead Rising 2 is awesome peepz, pick it up! Doesn't take long to level back up to 5 either. I was there around 30 to 40 minutes of starting the main campaign.

DenogginizerOS

BenjaminBirdie's Thomas Jefferson
Smokey said:
Just got updated to the new Xbox Fall dash (got into the preview a few days ago)..the ESPN app is sweeeet. Watching games in HD with very little buffer time, and the overall interface is much more streamlined and faster too.
If your cable provider doesn't support ESPN3, does it still work?

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
Are the four remaining games connection issues? I know Gold and Live are, anyone else?

How many people have been able to play all of their games with no connection issues?

Wellington said:
Are the four remaining games connection issues? I know Gold and Live are, anyone else?

How many people have been able to play all of their games with no connection issues?

I've only had one disconnect against Crow but he said his internet went down on his end.

eznark

Banned
Mrbob said:
Dead Rising 2 is awesome peepz, pick it up! Doesn't take long to level back up to 5 either. I was there around 30 to 40 minutes of starting the main campaign.

How's it play on m/kb?

eznark

Banned
DenogginizerOS said:
Lovely. Time Warner Cable does not offer ESPN3 via RoadRunner. Grrrr.

My tiny, local po-dunk provider doesn't either.

I think it's crappy how much attention the third-tier ESPN offering is getting compared to the fanfuggintastic MLB.tv on PS3, which is available for everyone.

DCX

DCX
eznark said:
ISP based
It's isp based but the app works for providers that are supported. I have time warner and it works in a limited capacity. I can view content..bit no live stuff. Time warner is going to get the green light soon and I can't wait.

DCX

dskillzhtown

keep your strippers out of my American football
DCX said:
It's isp based but the app works for providers that are supported. I have time warner and it works in a limited capacity. I can view content..bit no live stuff. Time warner is going to get the green light soon and I can't wait.

DCX

So they do keep the archive up for xbox users? I was worried about that.

Mrbob

eznark said:
How's it play on m/kb?

Dunno. Using my wired 360 pad. :D I've seen videos online of people using mouse keyboard it is probably fine. Not like the game is fast paced precision action.

Top Bottom