• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Xbox 360 Madden '11 Online Dynasty Thread: Ball & Juice edition

McNei1y

Did it advance last night? If so, whoever I play, I will be on all day today after 4 pm EST. Just post here and we can discuss a time.

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
Mrbob said:
Dunno. Using my wired 360 pad. :D I've seen videos online of people using mouse keyboard it is probably fine. Not like the game is fast paced precision action.
M/KB is better for fast paced precision. I thought you were part of the superior master race.

Mrbob

No I'm saying Dead Rising 2 doesn't require fast past precision action my friend!

Me and GCQ were trying to decide who should play the CPU and he bailed out on the franchise already before I could which means I'm probably stuck now playing the cpu game. :lol

Lonestar

I joined for Erin Brockovich discussion
DenogginizerOS said:
Lovely. Time Warner Cable does not offer ESPN3 via RoadRunner. Grrrr.

"Yet"

Supposed to get it at some point. ESPN and TWC signed a deal earlier this month, and one of the things involved was ESPN3.

Still waiting on it though...watch it wait until March to release it :lol

:|

AstroLad

Hail to the KING baby
I'm on Cablevision for cable and i-net and they're the worst about that kind of stuff. Seems like they're always in a dispute with some big network where both sides are threatening to pull channels (currently it's Fox).

Still, have only had an outage for like 5m once in three years so I really can't complain.

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
Mrbob said:
No I'm saying Dead Rising 2 doesn't require fast past precision action my friend!

Me and GCQ were trying to decide who should play the CPU and he bailed out on the franchise already before I could which means I'm probably stuck now playing the cpu game. :lol
Just let it get simmed.

I'm on Cablevision for cable and i-net and they're the worst about that kind of stuff. Seems like they're always in a dispute with some big network where both sides are threatening to pull channels (currently it's Fox).

Still, have only had an outage for like 5m once in three years so I really can't complain.

Yeah. These Fox commercials are fucking annoying. Didn't they go through this last year as well? Most Giants games are on Fox, so I will be mad if service is cut at all.

And yeah I don't recall much of an outage ever - but I am pretty sure I raged when it was gone for those like 20 seconds.

AstroLad

Hail to the KING baby
Wellington said:
Yeah. These Fox commercials are fucking annoying. Didn't they go through this last year as well? Most Giants games are on Fox, so I will be mad if service is cut at all.

And yeah I don't recall much of an outage ever - but I am pretty sure I raged when it was gone for those like 20 seconds.
Yep, they did it with Scripps which owns HGTV and a bunch of other fairly popular cables networks. Lost them for a little while. Someone else too who I don't recall. The worst part about that shit was that at some point they took over the ability to default to a channel (i.e., when you turn on the cable it doesn't just put it on your last channel, god forbid) and they were defaulting to the god damn channel blaring that ad about how horrible Scripps is that played on a loop for 24h. So I couldn't come home and just flip on the TV for some white noise as I like to do. Now it defaults to Fox, which is pretty annoying too.

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
AstroLad said:
Yep, they did it with Scripps which owns HGTV and a bunch of other fairly popular cables networks. Lost them for a little while. Someone else too who I don't recall. The worst part about that shit was that at some point they took over the ability to default to a channel (i.e., when you turn on the cable it doesn't just put it on your last channel, god forbid) and they were defaulting to the god damn channel blaring that ad about how horrible Scripps is that played on a loop for 24h. So I couldn't come home and just flip on the TV for some white noise as I like to do. Now it defaults to Fox, which is pretty annoying too.
I was just thinking how annoying this is this morning. Mine defaults to ESPN2 for some stupid reason. There is no reason to watch ESPN 2 aside from the PTI replay.

Lonestar

Wellington said:
I was just thinking how annoying this is this morning. Mine defaults to ESPN2 for some stupid reason. There is no reason to watch ESPN 2 aside from the PTI replay.

Only reason I've watched ESPN2, is Mike and Mike (when I wake up) and College Saturday's, there are some good games on there at times. Besides that, it's WNBA and WORLDS STRONGEST MAN COMPETITIONS.

BigAT

AstroLad said:
The other one they lost was ABC right before the Oscars.

Sanjuro

I'd like to file a complaint against DMczaf. Sure he played a fine game, but his spamming of www.gmc.com/vote ads were a bit annoying. I kept trying to vote each time it came up but ended up doing a rushed play. I believe the punishment should be mandatory creamsicle jerseys for the rest of the season.

Anyway, the game wasn't that bad. Unlike the last few weeks where I was utterly destroyed, I still felt I let this game slip away from red zone anxiety.

Rorschach

When is this sucker advancing? If it's at night, I won't be able to play, FMT.
Sanjuro Tsubaki said:
I'd like to file a complaint against DMczaf. Sure he played a fine game, but his spamming of www.gmc.com/vote ads were a bit annoying. I kept trying to vote each time it came up but ended up doing a rushed play. I believe the punishment should be mandatory creamsicle jerseys for the rest of the season.

Anyway, the game wasn't that bad. Unlike the last few weeks where I was utterly destroyed, I still felt I let this game slip away from red zone anxiety.
The only problem is that he likes using those horrible uniforms and it makes the opponent want to vomit.

Lonestar said:
"Yet"

Supposed to get it at some point. ESPN and TWC signed a deal earlier this month, and one of the things involved was ESPN3.

Still waiting on it though...watch it wait until March to release it :lol

:|
I wouldn't expect it any time soon and if you're a RoadRunner customer, you won't be able to use ESPN3. It's only for TWC customers. So, if you have RR for internets, but Direct TV for television, you won't get it. :/

McNei1y said:
I love the handswat that appears in the corner of the video. :lol :lol

Am I the only 0 and so person? I gotta step my game up!!! :D

Nope, I haven't won yet either. I play you next I believe. To be fair, I played some of the best players in the league for the first part of my schedule. The second half of my schedule appears to be a bit more evenly matched games.

McNei1y

storybook77 said:
Nope, I haven't won yet either. I play you next I believe. To be fair, I played some of the best players in the league for the first part of my schedule. The second half of my schedule appears to be a bit more evenly matched games.

Thanks for making me feel terrible. :lol

Hopefully we get FA's this week.

LukeSmith

storybook77 said:

ice cold, storybook, ice cold

DenogginizerOS

BenjaminBirdie's Thomas Jefferson
Rorschach said:
I wouldn't expect it any time soon and if you're a RoadRunner customer, you won't be able to use ESPN3. It's only for TWC customers. So, if you have RR for internets, but Direct TV for television, you won't get it. :/
WTF is this shit???!?!?! Ugh. I quit.

Lonestar

Yeah, that saddens me alot :/

I'm on something called Brighthouse. Which falls under TWC, but I want to say...the Internet is Road Runner.

BOLLOCKS

Somnia

No clue who I play after the advance (still getting my computer back up and going), but whoever it is shoot me an AIM when you can play. I'm free tonight (whenever we advance) and tomorrow after 7pm cst. Also available right before the advance on saturday if needed.

Somnia

LiveWire said:
I just got a text from Ian. He says his charts show that you should stop being a bitch and play Madden Ultimate Team like 98% of other users do.

We might advance faster if we just game flowed it!

eznark

Banned
LiveWire said:
I just got a text from Ian. He says his charts show that you should stop being a bitch and play Madden Ultimate Team like 98% of other users do.

I did that once. I think my quarterback was a 65. Why the fuck would I ever play that shit? The facebook game is more fun.

McNei1y

Madden needs to be flex schedule. I'm still pissed EA didn't do a single thing to Online Franchise. Atleast adding in a custom game system or something! It's sooooo annoying!

eznark

Banned
I had a week 4 bye and my previous game was simmed. I haven't played in forever. My Civ league is churning out games though.

Anyone down for a 2011 OOTP league?

Lonestar

eznark said:
I had a week 4 bye and my previous game was simmed. I haven't played in forever. My Civ league is churning out games though.

Our game simmed, and I've had a bye week this whole time. Then, I think I play the Ravens, who have no owner last I saw.

I can't remember the last time I played the game.

eznark

Banned
Lonestar said:
Our game simmed, and I've had a bye week this whole time. Then, I think I play the Ravens, who have no owner last I saw.

We need to play a scrim, I know I would have kicked your ass!!

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
eznark said:

Want to scrim tonight? I think you clobbered me the only time we played.

Miguel

eznark said:

YES!

...wait...

Crap...

Now everyone knows.

:(

cide.gif

/baseballnerd

Miguel

Lonestar said:

I'll be the ravens!

The Original Cut People™ game

Top Bottom