• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Xbox 360 Madden '12 Online Franchise Thread: Dream Team Edition

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
Rorschach said:
My FAs bailed me out. Bruce Johnson 2 picks, TAINT. Bulluck TAINT. O'Hara 1 pancake (those exist other than for WRs?!), TO 120 yds and a TD.

TO is the shit. Mediocre hands, but damn can he run a route and break a press.

i was looking at him on the FA list and trying to rationalize signing him when i already have 3 great WR's

Rorschach said:
LM keeps track of trades. Including picks!

i just meant like DCX owing the browns a 1st, etc. not if you created a new trade.

btw, i restructured vernon davis' contract. added 5 mil to his salary this year, subtracted 5 mil for next year (he's still making 3.25 mil next year even after that....)

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
FrenchMovieTheme said:
wellington i have to go to costco. probably be back at about 7-ish
00pNg.jpg

Love Costco.

Speaking of, I just bought a family size amount of ass-whoopin'. Come get your piece bro!

LukeSmith

I didn't even realize it was bullshit, but peypey teleported through the line and then broke two tackles in the open field (like a man) probably shrugged off that hippy shitbag Troy Polahairdo on his way to the end zone.

Fuck you Troy!

eznark

Banned
LukeSmith said:
I didn't even realize it was bullshit, but peypey teleported through the line and then broke two tackles in the open field (like a man) probably shrugged off that hippy shitbag Troy Polahairdo on his way to the end zone.

Fuck you Troy!
Such BS. manning can't even get his head through a turtleneck at this point and you're sneaking with him?

Shameful.

LukeSmith

eznark said:
Such BS. manning can't even get his head through a turtleneck at this point and you're sneaking with him?

Shameful.

Kerry Collins can't fire racist barbs and interceptions in one button press either! wtf EA!

Somnia

God I wish we could stream games through our system. Lots of games going on right now, would like to watch Bengals/49ers (only in Madden would you say you want to watch those two play).

mik

mik is unbeatable
How is anyone just now hearing that goalline QB sneak is broken? There have only been videos of that since two weeks before the game shipped.

Ramirez

I can't say for certain that it would have mattered, but it really sucks to lose because of a QB sneak by Manning for 50 yards, it was like he was literally shot out of a rocket when the ball snapped, then he broke two tackles while going 100 MPH, I have the video saved, but forgot to upload it...

What is with the defense in this game? I was like 16/17 and would have probably been perfect, but I threw the pick 6 after the stupid sneak + a huge running play being called back on a hold. Couldn't stop the Colts, out a 2 WR/2 TE set all game, I ran nickel, dime, quarter, it didn't matter my guys would not defend anything. Doesn't help that getting pressure on Manning is impossible.

But seriously, that sneak, UGH.

Definitely ban it, do we know if it's just in goal line? People would break 360s if something like that happened in the playoffs. God, why must Tiburon be so worthless?

Somnia

Ramirez said:
I can't say for certain that it would have mattered, but it really sucks to lose because of a QB sneak by Manning for 50 yards, it was like he was literally shot out of a rocket when the ball snapped, then he broke two tackles while going 100 MPH, I have the video saved, but forgot to upload it...

What is with the defense in this game? I was like 16/17 and would have probably been perfect, but I threw the pick 6 after the stupid sneak + a huge running play being called back on a hold. Couldn't stop the Colts, out a 2 WR/2 TE set all game, I ran nickel, dime, quarter, it didn't matter my guys would not defend anything. Doesn't help that getting pressure on Manning is impossible.

But seriously, that sneak, UGH.

Your guys are just getting so old they can't keep up!

Rorschach

I told you guys about QB sneak being broken. It literally teleports guys 5 yards beyond the LOS. Anything 5 yards near the goal line is a score. This one Lions user did it to me in Community.

Somnia

LiveWire said:
Well I'm around all night so as long as you're available...

Ok, I'm around for awhile so I'll keep giving it a shot. You'd think with the money EA makes they could make this shit stable.

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
Argh, GG FMT. As usual I am done in by turnovers. Fumble returned for a TD and a pick 6.

I feel I will be much better on the run, but Pat Willis kept hitting me so damned hard I was afraid to fumble.

I can't wait until my young receiving corps progresses!

gg wellington! you kept the ball out of my hands for most of the half. definitely a boost to go into halftime with the lead after losing all half. that early 4th and inches play was bullcrap. if i started on the 20 (touchback) and got to the 30, that is 10 yards! but even after c hallenge they said no first down :(

also, QB SNEAK IS BANNED! DON'T RUN THIS FUCKING PLAY AGAIN! that looks like complete bullcrap.

Ramirez

Rorschach said:
lol. The shed tackles makes it even worse. QBs like Manning, Brad, and Vick can't be tackled for shit.

If it's in the game...

On the bright side, FMT beat Wellie, so no ground is lost in the division.

DCX

DCX
Rorschach said:
lol. The shed tackles makes it even worse. QBs like Manning, Brad, and Vick can't be tackled for shit.
The speed is ridiculous..not only did he shoot out of the dline but he was so fast he split the lb and safety with hitting angles and sticked them both lol

DCX

btw i missed a 55 yard FG badly to the right. on first glance it might have looked like i hit a lag spike, but what happened is i got into the initial fg view and saw an arrow pointing left that said 19mph. so i said holy shit thats a lot of wind that way, better compensate. so i go into the other view, line up my kick far right, and then start the meter. as the kicker is approaching the ball i new see the arrow pointing STRAIGHT at 19 mph.

wtf! it just shows you based on your perspective as opposed to one general wind notice :(

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
FrenchMovieTheme said:
btw i missed a 55 yard FG badly to the right. on first glance it might have looked like i hit a lag spike, but what happened is i got into the initial fg view and saw an arrow pointing left that said 19mph. so i said holy shit thats a lot of wind that way, better compensate. so i go into the other view, line up my kick far right, and then start the meter. as the kicker is approaching the ball i new see the arrow pointing STRAIGHT at 19 mph.

wtf! it just shows you based on your perspective as opposed to one general wind notice :(
Ah yeah forgot about that thing. Was wondering what happened.

At least I covered. -_-

Top Bottom