• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Xbox 360 Madden '12 Online Franchise Thread: Dream Team Edition

Smokey

Ramirez said:
I can't say for certain that it would have mattered, but it really sucks to lose because of a QB sneak by Manning for 50 yards, it was like he was literally shot out of a rocket when the ball snapped, then he broke two tackles while going 100 MPH, I have the video saved, but forgot to upload it...

What is with the defense in this game? I was like 16/17 and would have probably been perfect, but I threw the pick 6 after the stupid sneak + a huge running play being called back on a hold. Couldn't stop the Colts, out a 2 WR/2 TE set all game, I ran nickel, dime, quarter, it didn't matter my guys would not defend anything. Doesn't help that getting pressure on Manning is impossible.

But seriously, that sneak, UGH.

Definitely ban it, do we know if it's just in goal line? People would break 360s if something like that happened in the playoffs. God, why must Tiburon be so worthless?

That's the glitch...All of the cool kids were doing it the first week of release.

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
Ramirez said:
If it's in the game...

On the bright side, FMT beat Wellie, so no ground is lost in the division.
Yeah count your lucky stars. 14 points from his D didn't help my cause.

Don't worry, I have the most epic of beatdowns this season coming your way. It's time for someone else to take this division.

Wellington said:
Yeah count your lucky stars. 14 points from his D didn't help my cause.

Don't worry, I have the most epic of beatdowns this season coming your way. It's time for someone else to take this division.

yeah i had no business winning that game. i got 2 return TD's from my D. wellington shut down my run game. i had some fortunate passes but that is just the luck of the draw with kapernick. sometimes he's on his game, sometimes horribly inaccurate.

Rorschach

LukeSmith said:
The Indianapolis Colts resigned TE Jacob Tamme to a long term deal. The 26 year old will make $21M over the next five years.
Dallas Clark going down last year was one of the best things to happen to your Madden team!

wellington shut down my run game.
Wellington, I'll trade you for every one of your front seven!

Birdman02

GG Smokey. My CB Patrick Robinson (at least I think it was him) has to be the dumbest player in the game. I could not get him to attempt to bat a ball down. Every time I switched to him, he'd just keep running right at the receiver.

I know I got really lucky on that last drive, but I'll take it after watching Robinson dive behind AJ on your last TD pass.

Smokey

Birdman02 said:
GG Smokey. My CB Patrick Robinson (at least I think it was him) has to be the dumbest player in the game. I could not get him to attempt to bat a ball down. Every time I switched to him, he'd just keep running right at the receiver.

I know I got really lucky on that last drive, but I'll take it after watching Robinson dive behind AJ on your last TD pass.

Good game

I am learning to just let things be with this game otherwise I won't be able to take it. I had 3 should be picks, including one on that last drive. But it wasn't meant to be, so good job on your part pulling it out in the end.

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
Rorschach said:
Wellington, I'll trade you for every one of your front seven!
Fucking Abraham kept being the first guy there and Gore kept throwing him off. DCX is the one that did the fleecing!

Got a sack in his Bengal debut!

Rorschach

Wellington said:
Fucking Abraham kept being the first guy there and Gore kept throwing him off. DCX is the one that did the fleecing!

Got a sack in his Bengal debut!
He does that to everyone. At least he got there and didn't break his ankles on the way. :\

Somnia

GG Live, I knew it was going to go badly for me when Austin fumbled it on my 2nd play =/

edit: Ouch you lost Helu for 10 weeks and Wilson for 9 weeks.

LiveWire

Somnia said:
GG Live, I knew it was going to go badly for me when Austin fumbled it on my 2nd play =/

edit: Ouch you lost Helu for 10 weeks and Wilson for 9 weeks.

gg. Yea don't be tippy-tapping around Orakpo son! ;)

Yea both "broken collarbone" injuries. lol, no one on the Cowboys hits that hard.

Helu was on his way to breaking Eric Dickerson's record but whatever, I ain't even mad.

It's Madden, ladies and gentlemen.

Somnia

LiveWire said:
gg. Yea don't be tippy-tapping around Orakpo son! ;)

Yea both "broken collarbone" injuries. lol, no one on the Cowboys hits that hard.

Helu was on his way to breaking Eric Dickerson's record but whatever, I ain't even mad.

It's Madden, ladies and gentlemen.

I thought I was going to tie it up if Dez would FUCKING FIGHT FOR THE BALL. Can't believe he just let it get picked.

DCX

DCX
Gg DM . I just find ways to lose. Love how Hayden defended that pass to Williams..just dumb. Taint and one big run :( I need to stop making mistakes and maybe ill win a game :/

DCX

Somnia

DCX said:
Gg DM . I just find ways to lose. Love how Hayden defended that pass to Williams..just dumb. Taint and one big run :( I need to stop making mistakes and maybe ill win a game :/

DCX

I know the feeling man =/

mik

mik is unbeatable
It's time for me to show the world just how great Tom Brady can be, Sanjuro. When might you be available to tussle?

Rorschach

I had no idea community had sliders. We should just run the league through LeagueDaddy!

btw- how bad is the logo for LM? I feel like donating a banner.

3mboX.png

Look at that guy. Even worse than LeagueDaddy drill instructor.

600_03.gif

How stupid is it that you can import fake teams for unranked H2H, but not real teams? Lame as fuck. It's unranked. Let me fucking play around!

Rorschach

Darren McFadden HB OAK Increase, from 88 to 90OVR
Darrius Heyward-Bey WR OAK Decrease, from 72 to 71OVR
Denarius Moore WR OAK Increase, from 64 to 73OVR
Derek Hagan WR OAK Increase, from 64 to 70OVR
Jason Campbell QB OAK Increase, from 81 to 82OVR
Kamerion Wimbley LB OAK Increase, from 87 to 88OVR
Restart the league!

DCX

DCX
TheDrizzlerJ11 said:
All I know is at least I'm not the Falcons.
Snipping with duds as you couldn't screen and toss your way to victory in the community...

Power Rankings: Dolphins 32...

DCX

LukeSmith

Brandon Flowers contract is wrong on the website.
His current cap value is the sum of wins between DCX and Drizzler

And it looks like when that cap value is in and working, Daw will be over the Cap.

Looks like Tommie Harris is going back into the FA pool!

daw840

LukeSmith said:
Brandon Flowers contract is wrong on the website.
His current cap value is the sum of wins between DCX and Drizzler

And it looks like when that cap value is in and working, Daw will be over the Cap.

Looks like Tommie Harris is going back into the FA pool!
Yeah, I said it earlier, levious said it earlier, now you've said it. I'll fix the cap.issue. I didn't even mean to get Harris and DHB. so I have room to work with cap wise.

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
Got 40 of my guys signed through season 2, 28 through season 3. Just need to build some quality depth, and I will definitely have some cash for FAs. Predicting a little under $39 million for draft picks and FAs next year.

Feels good man.

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
Man I do not envy Birdman's situation:

Current cap room of $247,861

Notable guys on last year of contract:

Olin Kruetz
Tracy Porter
Shaun Rogers
Aubrayo Franklin
Carl Nicks
Julian Peterson
Drew Brees
Marques Colston

Come to papa Drew Brees.

DCX

DCX
Wellington said:
Got 40 of my guys signed through season 2, 28 through season 3. Just need to build some quality depth, and I will definitely have some cash for FAs. Predicting a little under $39 million for draft picks and FAs next year.

Feels good man.
Same for me. I have all but 5 players signed through season two and 15 players through season 3.

DCX

Nightz

Someone clarify for me since I'm getting old and I forgot:

If I go to the injury list and it says that a player is out for 1 week, does that mean that he's out this week and I get him back next week? Or does it mean that he's out next week and I get him back the week after?

eznark

Banned
Any of you guys have the Turtle Beach X41's? I don't want to spend for the AstroLad A40's but the TB's seem like a decent middle ground. Trying to play last night with the volume super low so that my daughter could sleep finally pushed me over the edge. I could barely hear all the "WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARghhhh"'s and "Space Maureeens!" so I think I am going to head out and grab em today.

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
Nightz said:
Someone clarify for me since I'm getting old and I forgot:

If I go to the injury list and it says that a player is out for 1 week, does that mean that he's out this week and I get him back next week? Or does it mean that he's out next week and I get him back the week after?

Top Bottom