• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Xbox 360 Madden '12 Online Franchise Thread: Dream Team Edition

Birdman02

Wellington said:
Man I do not envy Birdman's situation:

Current cap room of $247,861

Notable guys on last year of contract:

Olin Kruetz
Tracy Porter
Shaun Rogers
Aubrayo Franklin
Carl Nicks
Julian Peterson
Drew Brees
Marques Colston

Come to papa Drew Brees.

Brees isn't going anywhere!! I hate to say it, but I might have to consider letting Nicks walk. It'll be hard to let a 96 rated G go, but I don't know how I can give him a $10M per year raise. I'll also probably only keep one of Rogers and Franklin...unless I can work some magic.

I've got some tough decisions to make after the season. :(

DCX

DCX
Birdman02 said:
Brees isn't going anywhere!! I hate to say it, but I might have to consider letting Nicks walk. It'll be hard to let a 96 rated G go, but I don't know how I can give him a $10M per year raise. I'll also probably only keep one of Rogers and Franklin...unless I can work some magic.

I've got some tough decisions to make after the season. :(
Come to papa :)

DCX

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
WTF, maybe it was a good thing to get the Bengals this year, look at my offense:

QB Andy Dalton - A Pot
WR 1 AJ Green - A Pot
WR 2 Jerome Simpson - A Pot
WR 3 Jordan Shipley - A pot
TE 1 Jermaine Gresham - A Pot

Except for Gresham and Green , they are all rated in the low 70s. Getting the hang of Dalton now after a rough start to the season (6 ints in 2 games), going to be a freakin' power house offense by year 3. Book it!

To keep costs down I'm just going to eschew OVR and start guys that have stats where it matter. Starting next game my right tackle will be the 67 overall D potential Brandon Frye. Come and get your sacks boys!

DCX

DCX
Wellington said:
WTF, maybe it was a good thing to get the Bengals this year, look at my offense:

QB Andy Dalton - A Pot
WR 1 AJ Green - A Pot
WR 2 Jerome Simpson - A Pot
WR 3 Jordan Shipley - A pot
TE 1 Jermaine Gresham - A Pot

Except for Gresham and Green , they are all rated in the low 70s. Getting the hang of Dalton now after a rough start to the season (6 ints in 2 games), going to be a freakin' power house offense by year 3. Book it!

To keep costs down I'm just going to eschew OVR and start guys that have stats where it matter. Starting next game my right tackle will be the 67 overall D potential Brandon Frye. Come and get your sacks boys!
Yea, i nabbed a few B pots in the free agent market who can progress and become rotation players and even starters when the stars want mega bucks. I grab a couple of C/D types that have ratings where it counts also.

The draft will be key to keep this circle of life going. Outside of my last game with DM, i have played well. Even with a terrible game against Dm, i only lost by 3. I need to tighten stuff up. I would hate to hand Striker a top 10 pick :(

DCX

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
We're down to five games, when are they getting played? I want to take out the frustration of the loss to FMT on whoever I play next!!!!! John Abraham 3 sacks, Benson 200 yards 3 TDs, Andy Dalton 3/3 240 yards 3 TDs.

DCX said:
I would hate to hand Striker a top 10 pick :(

DCX
LOL

LukeSmith

LukeSmith said:
Brandon Flowers contract is wrong on the website.
His current cap value is the sum of wins between DCX and Drizzler

And it looks like when that cap value is in and working, Daw will be over the Cap.

Looks like Tommie Harris is going back into the FA pool!

FMT wakeup you hippy

Brothers to the end after Michigan loses to these nobodies from San Diego

DMczaf

Bucs continue to reward their own rather than overpay for aging FAs

ROLB Geno Hayes has agreed to a 5 year, $17M deal.

FS Tanard Jackson has agreed to a 5 year, $21M deal.

Mrbob

Haha. I'm starting to get pissed at my players. Everyone wants a contract bump. Every single one! No one wants to give me a home town discount!

I'll let them all go after this season and have a lot of cap space to play around with!

Also, not home right now. Won't be for another 6 or 7 hours. :(

Balb

I won Donnie Avery in FA and I can see him on my depth chart on MLM but not in-game. Do I have to wait a week or something?

LukeSmith

Mrbob said:
Also, not home right now. Won't be for another 6 or 7 hours. :(

Maria.jpg

looks like the redskins/cowboys score recorded but not the stats. be sure to fully exit back to the menu once the game is over! not even sure if this would have helped it but just incase

5 games left:

jets/raiders
ravens/rams
browns/dolphins
vikes/lions
bills/pats

Ferny

FrenchMovieTheme said:
looks like the redskins/cowboys score recorded but not the stats. be sure to fully exit back to the menu once the game is over! not even sure if this would have helped it but just incase

5 games left:

jets/raiders
ravens/rams
browns/dolphins
vikes/lions
bills/pats
Jets / Raiders is on for later tonight

GCQuinton

Balb said:
gg Quinton. Great defensive match but in the end I had too many turnovers.

gg, Balb. Yeah, it definitely was a great defensive match. That safety was big for me.

EDIT: And I really hope I stats come though whenever the OF franchise servers get straight. They're not showing up at all right now.

Somnia

FrenchMovieTheme said:

5 games left:

jets/raiders
ravens/rams
browns/dolphins
vikes/lions
bills/pats
The problem was when I fully exited out it said I was disconnected from ea and OF servers, pretty sure EA fucked us!

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
Any word on Ravens/Rams? Seems like all other games are going tonight.

Mik, if we advanced today, you around tomorrow at all? (SNF looks horrific, so after the afternoon games would be swell)

I can also play before the Giants @ Eagles game if you want your beat down then!

GCQuinton said:
gg, Balb. Yeah, it definitely was a great defensive match. That safety was big for me.

EDIT: And I really hope I stats come though whenever the OF franchise servers get straight. They're not showing up at all right now.

did either of you have problems getting back to the lobby?

GCQuinton

FrenchMovieTheme said:
did either of you have problems getting back to the lobby?

It kicked me back to the online menu right after the game was done. I was able come back to the OF menu afterwards and saw the score registered, but it wouldn't let me see the box score.

So yeah, what Somnia said.

Mrbob

FrenchMovieTheme said:
or what it feels like to have been a niners fan for the past 8 years :(

Your team was spoiled with Montana and Young back to back. Now GB gets the riches in the current era with Favre and Rodgers. Both teams deserve a long dry spell with no elite QB. Niners have about 50 years to go to pay for their penance with all the dirty tricks they pulled to mess with salaries in the 80s and 90s!

LiveWire

Somnia said:
The problem was when I fully exited out it said I was disconnected from ea and OF servers, pretty sure EA fucked us!

YEP. Roy Helu 40 carries 400 yds 3 TDs. Best Madden performance ever? Oh what could have been.... :(

Mrbob

Tonight?

Going to go see money ball tonight or tomorrow night. At least we don't have to worry about a Sunday Night football game to watch!

DMczaf

FrenchMovieTheme said:
probably can't play till tomorrow.... MAYBE a bit later this afternoon but its my friends b-day so i gots to go out tonight

If we don't play today, I'm re-signing Josh Johnson for $600K a year.

DMczaf said:
If we don't play today, I'm re-signing Josh Johnson for $600K a year.

pffft, unlike the real life niners, josh johnson is of no use to me. Kap is the 3rd highest rated qb in the league.... including better than J-fat!

DMczaf

FrenchMovieTheme said:
pffft, unlike the real life niners, josh johnson is of no use to me. Kap is the 3rd highest rated qb in the league.... including better than J-fat!

Freeman will meet this fraud in a few weeks. And when he does, he's not coming alone.

DMczaf said:
Freeman will meet this fraud in a few weeks. And when he does, he's not coming alone.

you ain't running for shit and you know it. i already figured out your run strategy. i don't think you ran for over 30 yards against me after those first couple games.

just like the real niners, pass all you want on us! but you shant run

Rorschach

I've got strategy for you:

1) Hit "ask Madden"
2) Hit "A"
3) Set your controller down
4) Let Papa Willis do his magic.
5) Sit back and enjoy the negative yardage.

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
FrenchMovieTheme said:
how the fuck does andy dalton have 2 TD's, 7 Int's, but he's still rated above a 100!?
Their QBR formula is screwy. I threw 0 TDs and 3 ints in the first game and somehow had an 86.4 QBR. lol

I wish there was a quick and easy place to check your full team's stats!

DCX

DCX
Wellington said:
Their QBR formula is screwy. I threw 0 TDs and 3 ints in the first game and somehow had an 86.4 QBR. lol

I wish there was a quick and easy place to check your full team's stats!

This. Other than manually clicking each player there is no way. Also ppg and point given up per game is missing :(

DCX

Top Bottom